legs. . . . can you share?

What draws you to a woman?

  • Legs

    Votes: 443 39.8%
  • breast

    Votes: 336 30.2%
  • bums

    Votes: 372 33.4%
  • smile

    Votes: 383 34.4%

  • Total voters
    1,114
Good Morning everyone, thanks for the sweet comments and remembering lil ol' me. . . I will be posting some old and some new pics-- and like the thread writes, I'd still love to see the legs and bums of the other sweet ladies of the Lit. . . Have a great day-- any old pic request from my dear friends?

~m

The legs are only the highlight of a beautiful whole. (or should that be hole?)

While I am new to lit and missed your earlier thread, god I am now an avid lover of those long slender legs that lead to heaven.
 
Good Morning everyone, thanks for the sweet comments and remembering lil ol' me. . . I will be posting some old and some new pics-- and like the thread writes, I'd still love to see the legs and bums of the other sweet ladies of the Lit. . . Have a great day-- any old pic request from my dear friends?

~m

wow i would love to come see you dance :D
 
I have one question.

How tall are you?

Have you ever masturbated in a public restroom?

Okay that was two, the second one was just a random thought.
 
Malia! Welcome back, I fondly remember your old thread. Hope all is well, and amazing pics, as usual.
 
.....and now Elaine adds to the heat???:eek:

This thread just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Thank you both for some truly amazing images!
 
Love the legs Elaine. Thanks for posting that! Helps keep that mental image "fresh"!!
 
Good Morning everyone, thanks for the sweet comments and remembering lil ol' me. . . I will be posting some old and some new pics-- and like the thread writes, I'd still love to see the legs and bums of the other sweet ladies of the Lit. . . Have a great day-- any old pic request from my dear friends?

~m

WOW!
Very nice.
 
Oh malia....how I have missed you....!!!:heart::kiss::heart:

You are such a goddess....!!!:heart::heart:

attachment.php


Such AMAZING legs....and well.....would you mind if I nibble...and suck on your toes a while....?:eek:
 
Glad you returned, otherwise I would not know what I missed. Great gams my dear. ;) ;) ;) ;)
 
Malia, it's great to see those lovely legs and feet again!



You certainly do....gorgeous from head to toe



There's nothing wrong with being a MILF- I love MILFs!

Like booth said a few posts back, +1;):devil:

hey-- how have you been? yeah, posting a little new and a little old-- can't stay away from the Lit.;)
 
Malia

Wow... That is some come back!!!

Hon how are things? Have been quiet here lots and lots of changes in R/L so doing more lurking than posting/writing at the moment.

:heart:
Kiwi

hey-- did you ever get the second part to that firemen story down? Hope R/L is ok-- I know what you mean:eek:
 
Back
Top