Votes: 443 39.8%
  • breast

Votes: 336 30.2%
  • bums

Votes: 372 33.4%
  • smile

Votes: 383 34.4%

• Total voters
Good Morning everyone, thanks for the sweet comments and remembering lil ol' me. . . I will be posting some old and some new pics-- and like the thread writes, I'd still love to see the legs and bums of the other sweet ladies of the Lit. . . Have a great day-- any old pic request from my dear friends?

~m

The legs are only the highlight of a beautiful whole. (or should that be hole?)

While I am new to lit and missed your earlier thread, god I am now an avid lover of those long slender legs that lead to heaven.

Good Morning everyone, thanks for the sweet comments and remembering lil ol' me. . . I will be posting some old and some new pics-- and like the thread writes, I'd still love to see the legs and bums of the other sweet ladies of the Lit. . . Have a great day-- any old pic request from my dear friends?

~m

wow i would love to come see you dance :D

I have one question.

How tall are you?

Have you ever masturbated in a public restroom?

Okay that was two, the second one was just a random thought.

Malia! Welcome back, I fondly remember your old thread. Hope all is well, and amazing pics, as usual.

.....and now Elaine adds to the heat???:eek:

This thread just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Thank you both for some truly amazing images!

Love the legs Elaine. Thanks for posting that! Helps keep that mental image "fresh"!!

~m

WOW!
Very nice.

Oh malia....how I have missed you....!!!:heart::kiss::heart:

You are such a goddess....!!!:heart::heart:

attachment.php

Such AMAZING legs....and well.....would you mind if I nibble...and suck on your toes a while....?:eek:

Glad you returned, otherwise I would not know what I missed. Great gams my dear. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Malia, it's great to see those lovely legs and feet again!

You certainly do....gorgeous from head to toe

There's nothing wrong with being a MILF- I love MILFs!

Like booth said a few posts back, +1;):devil:

hey-- how have you been? yeah, posting a little new and a little old-- can't stay away from the Lit.;)

Malia

Wow... That is some come back!!!

Hon how are things? Have been quiet here lots and lots of changes in R/L so doing more lurking than posting/writing at the moment.

:heart:
Kiwi

hey-- did you ever get the second part to that firemen story down? Hope R/L is ok-- I know what you mean:eek:

Back