What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT HIP

ABSTRUSE said:
Leave my ass out of this.

crustycrotchedcretin

i most certainly would, if it werent so predominant.. sok babe.. i know a good plastics guy.. hell smooth out those boils and have your ass smoother than the day you were.. hatched

liceinfestedyeastdweller

Det Crews said:
With an ass like that...I wouldn't leave it out too long...yumm

Now, now, flattery will get you laid, why do you think vella is so lonely?

vella_ms said:
did she pay you to say that, handsome..

See what I mean? If it weren't for her batteries humming away, her world would be silent and dull.

ABSTRUSE said:
See what I mean? If it weren't for her batteries humming away, her world would be silent and dull.

very sad
very true

*sniffle.. sob.. wail*

globofmucosa

what's my mood today... hmm... spitting fire, someone's in the shit big time later:mad: oh not him, bless... a her that's just wound me up big time:devil:

LorriLove said:
what's my mood today... hmm... spitting fire, someone's in the shit big time later:mad: oh not him, bless... a her that's just wound me up big time:devil:

lorri,
sorry to hear that babe..
big deep breaths.. in...................................out...
be calm before you rant.. itll make things clearer.
*hugs*
v~

vella_ms said:
lorri,
sorry to hear that babe..
big deep breaths.. in...................................out...
be calm before you rant.. itll make things clearer.
*hugs*
v~

i always take deep breaths when things are going in and out honey:p :devil:
thanks for the hug sweetheart, made me feel so much better;)

but the bitch dies:( oh i am mad at her... dropped me in the poop big time at work with silly chatter.

LorriLove said:
i always take deep breaths when things are going in and out honey:p :devil:
thanks for the hug sweetheart, made me feel so much better;)

but the bitch dies:( oh i am mad at her... dropped me in the poop big time at work with silly chatter.

ive always got hugs fer my friends.

i almost feel sorry for the girl. take it easy.. jail isnt all that much fun, so i hear... unless you want to visit with martha.. :rose:

and lo, i beheld an orange glob which hung low in the sky, reminding me of an old mans testicles, swathed in day glow.

and i reveled in its warmth.. it was good.. i offered the glob a sacrefice.. and did it hideth behind clouds and refuseth to shine.

drat and circumstance, i shooketh my fist and cursed it with every fiber of my being.

we shall have warmth.. we shall have laughter and mirth.. i tosseth a lasso around its girth and pulleth hard, draggin the sun of a bitch into clear skies..

SUMMER DAMNIT... SUMMER!

Mood musings

Feeling pretty good today. It's raining, but the sun is out...kinda wierd looking sunrise.

vella_ms said:
ive always got hugs fer my friends.

i almost feel sorry for the girl. take it easy.. jail isnt all that much fun, so i hear... unless you want to visit with martha.. :rose:

ooohhh... big martha, forgot about her... hmmm... sounds like fun:devil: :D

vella_ms said:
and lo, i beheld an orange glob which hung low in the sky, reminding me of an old mans testicles, swathed in day glow.

and i reveled in its warmth.. it was good.. i offered the glob a sacrefice.. and did it hideth behind clouds and refuseth to shine.

drat and circumstance, i shooketh my fist and cursed it with every fiber of my being.

we shall have warmth.. we shall have laughter and mirth.. i tosseth a lasso around its girth and pulleth hard, draggin the sun of a bitch into clear skies..

SUMMER DAMNIT... SUMMER!

I feel saner listening to this Psycho bitch ramble on.:cool:

My mood's pretty damn good right now too....must be something in the water, maybe at Abs?

cloudy said:
My mood's pretty damn good right now too....must be something in the water, maybe at Abs?

Cloudy...I thought of you all day....honestly...

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back