New to lit

1) If I were to take you out to nice Italian restaurant, what outfit would you wear?

2) You're getting the girls together to go out for Happy Hour and/or out dancing for the night, what outfit(s) would you wear?

Yes, these are non-nudes ... but they can leave so much for stimulating the mind of what's there. :)

That number two may mean I need to come on over and get ready with her ;)

Bumping your sexiness to the top!!!!! Still love those piercing eyes! mmmmmmm so hot

You know where to find me

Omg help!

I have spent the day sealing my fate! But I have decided all my friends are coming with me, so I gonna enjoy the ride! Sorry I haven't been around today, but had a prior commitment, of which I made the best of, lol right la wild? Lol

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and comments, I will take the, in great consideration!

I may or may not post the one i sent to ur phone even tho u think I should la wild. Lol

Thanks again guys and girls! :devil::kiss::kiss:

Nothing hotter than two Litsters teasing each other and us drooling peanut gallery types getting to watch from the sidelines!

You go girl, bounce that thang and let your freak fly! :devil:

I have spent the day sealing my fate! But I have decided all my friends are coming with me, so I gonna enjoy the ride! Sorry I haven't been around today, but had a prior commitment, of which I made the best of, lol right la wild? Lol

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and comments, I will take the, in great consideration!

I may or may not post the one i sent to ur phone even tho u think I should la wild. Lol

Thanks again guys and girls! :devil::kiss::kiss:

Swompgurl you should, it's a great picture! And yes we haved sealed our fate, but will have a great time lol! You know you are making me wanna be brave, even if only for a few hours. :devil:
:kiss:

Bad feeling....lol

Why do I have a bad feeling LAwild? Lol I think we started trouble Chica! Lol

Swompgurl, I wouldn't think of it as trouble, more like a very erotic, exciting adventure :)

Why do I have a bad feeling LAwild? Lol I think we started trouble Chica! Lol

Bad feeling? From me? LOL NEVER :devil: We are angels lol.

And yes I was brave and posted what I was talking about. Maybe that will entice you ;)

change colors

Tell M that they were green today, but they change colors, thats probably why he hasn't noticed!!!! lol

They are usually alittle more blueish but u know that my sugga momma lol

but ty girl!

Tell M that they were green today, but they change colors, thats probably why he hasn't noticed!!!! lol

They are usually alittle more blueish but u know that my sugga momma lol

but ty girl!

LOL you think he would have noticed with the pictures I have. Oh wait, he can't see the pics on my phone anymore lol!

Anytime, you are gorgeous!

Lol

LW - HAHA HA! i didn't realize you were talking about M.....M lol i was thinking it was somebody else, LMAO oops! So now tell M, isnt he observent lol

Youngdom - good morning handsome!

Back