Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Nothing hotter then having a 3 sum where one girl rides your cock while the other sucks on your balls making you cum deep in her hot fuck hole and the other girl sucking it out then sharing it with a sloppy hot kiss to both male and female
Very enticing ...
 
Nothing hotter than when she runs her tongue from the base of my ball sac, up my rigid shaft, and around my swollen head, all while looking into my eyes, then breaking eye contact to engulf my cock with her mouth.
 
Nothing hotter than the rush from a new crush when all is mystery and anticipation and incipient fantasy. Everything is surreally possible and human imperfections are obscured in the mental conjuring of pure lust and need.
 
Nothing hotter than...

Having a woman behind me, dragging her bare breasts across my shirtless back, rubbing my nipple with one hand and stroking my hard cock with the other. Then placing her lips just below my earlobe and whispering, "hold still now." Then taking my earlobe between her lips.
 
Nothing hotter than ...

.. bending over to reveal her knickers, pulling the knickers to one side and fucking her from behind.
 
Nothing hotter then the feel of a hard cock, lodged deep in my mouth. How rigid it is as hei slides in and out of my mouth, lips wrapped around, sucking it in deeper as he fucks my face. His balls smacking my chin with every thrust, twisting my head from side to side feeding his rock hard cock deeper into my mouth. My eyes looking up at him, watching the pleasure on his face, as he ask me "You like being a a slutty cock sucker don't you? Open wider I want to feel it in your throat."
We can do it together, share like good girls :rose:
 
There is nothing hotter than seeing a beautiful long haired woman in a short business skirt and high heels, walking directly in front of me..

:devil:
 
...than a hard, throbbing, pulsating cock exploding in my mouth

...than jerking off a cock into another girl's open mouth

...than while on all fours giving a blowjob to one guy and being fucked from behind by another, the guy fucking me cums and is his cock is quickly replaced by another cock but I don't know whose it is
 
Her hand, your cock

Sliding my cock in deep in a woman, especially the first time, and hearing her say, "Don't pull out, cum in me."

I loved hearing my best friend tell me that when she was engaged ... So incredibly hot!

A woman taking your cock in her hand and guiding it into her. It tells you she truly wants you.
 
A long, deep kiss, one hand holding my head, the other gripping my ass.
 
Me on my knees infront of four or five trannies all having fucked the shit out of me and about to cum in my mouth. Every drop from every cock he to go in my mouth. I want to swallow every drop.
 
...than a hard, throbbing, pulsating cock exploding in my mouth

...than jerking off a cock into another girl's open mouth

...than while on all fours giving a blowjob to one guy and being fucked from behind by another, the guy fucking me cums and is his cock is quickly replaced by another cock but I don't know whose it is

Very nice!
 
Nothing hotter than laying in bed, right before the alarm goes off. He rolls over his cock hard aginst me , pressing between my ass cheaks looking for a hot hole to sink into. Both of us full of sleep.. untill he finally sinks deep into me filling me full of him and slowly waking me up with a orgasm.


tumblr_lri7fcPfpJ1qlzwgdo1_500.jpg
 
Nothing sexier than:

*a confident woman
*a pair of good ole plain shiny black heels on a woman OR a man
*a girl in her early twenties who is just happening to be sucking me
*a well-dressed crossdresser
*a nice, shaved cock
*women in sundresses and sandals
*a pair of younger women making out in public
*a pair of younger guys making out in public
*young girl sucking old guy's cock
*young guy sucking old man's cock
*cock blowing a big load all over a pretty Barbie doll
*a nice pair of legs
*cleavage under a silk blouse

That'd be my short list.
 
for me.... nothing hotter than watching my ex gulping down my cock after fucking her in her ass.
 
---

"lets do it again--,
and then once more for the road"
 
Nht

When a woman wants to be in the sexual situation you are in and she is really enjoying the moment. Also one of those women that really really loves penetration.
 
When we finish making love and she - lying on her back, eyes closed, arms above her head - and says, "Oh.... my.... God!"
 
Back
Top