Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

SociallyxxDistorted

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Posts
269
Sliding my cock in deep in a woman, especially the first time, and hearing her say, "Don't pull out, cum in me."

I loved hearing my best friend tell me that when she was engaged ... So incredibly hot!
 
My wife's eyes when she gives me 'that' look; a kind of wanton hunger, whilst wearing a coy expression....
 
being in the midst of going down on another woman and feeling my husband enter me from behind
 
Sliding my cock in deep in a woman, especially the first time, and hearing her say, "Don't pull out, cum in me."

I loved hearing my best friend tell me that when she was engaged ... So incredibly hot!

I prefer remember the first time one said, "I want to do you with my mouth" and another looked up and said while I sat in a chair with her blowing me, "I hope you know how much I love doing this....how much I love the taste of your cum....it's so salty."
 
When a guy slides hick cock deep inside me from behind, my face down untill he takes a hand full of my hair pulling me back into him...
 
Ugh. Now I am in a bad mood thinking about this crap.


ydWt6.png
 
nothing hotter than when she turns and says" I want to look in your eyes when you cum in me"
 
than when he whispers "I love you" when you have THAT sex for the first time :) x
(and no not anal - I meant lovemaking you dirty sods ;))
 
Back
Top