Guys: are you into pregnant girls?

Yes, please, I love pregnant women, I often please myself to their pictures and storeis about when. And when my wife was pregnant I was wtih her all the time.

I am sorry to bust in on this parade of joy, but what is so sexy about being pregnant other than the obvious, men feeling they have accomplished something?

Pregnant women are beautiful. I can't really say if it's a sexual turn on for me, although I have fantasized about pregnant women before(I have fantasized about many things at one point or another) I just think they are beautiful for many reasons.
I would hate to think that you would be shunned. I think a lot of men here would be turned on, but mostly, I think it would be something good for Lit. I have a feeling most guys AND girls would sneak a peak at your lovely body, if not just out of curiosity :)

I had the same thought when I got pregnant this time. I'm almost 14 weeks, and I don't tell everyone, or mention it on every thread. If someone thinks it's sexy, and is interested in that state of my body, I'll consider talking about it. Otherwise, I don't assume it's something that everyone will find attractive or sexual.

Even with as open as Lit tries to be, there are always people who will denounce certain sexual desires. So I protect against sharing the kind of information that would draw any measurable amount of that unpleasantness. I'm so glad you felt comfortable enough to bring up the topic though. I think it's on a LOT of women's minds these days. :kiss:

Not really into pregnant girls, but definitely into getting girls pregnant.

I am sorry to bust in on this parade of joy, but what is so sexy about being pregnant other than the obvious, men feeling they have accomplished something?

Woah now...

Sorry to push you out of the parade, but pregnant women can definitely be sexy. Sexiness is a lot more than just "I'd fuck him/her" Therefore, it's a lot more than some brute feeling off "Heck yeah...I successfully spread my seed" or whatever you were implying.
Fertility and motherhood can most certainly inspire sexual/intimate thoughts, in fact, I'm not sure how you could just widdle it down to one cynical statement that suggests guys are dirtballs, and that guys are just caught in some sexual fantasy world.
Often enough, sexiness and attraction are NOT some rigid stereotype or society rule that one person can declare or describe. These things come from opening up your thoughts to the world around you and re-examining your conscious thought. Read some Carl Jung if that doesn't make sense.
Anyway, On with the PARADE!!
*doo DOO dee doo dee doooo*
(Trumpets and marching bands)

Pregnant women look hot. There is a glow about them. And they are often very horny. And I love the changes in their body. I love how their nipples change.

Woah now...

Sorry to push you out of the parade, but pregnant women can definitely be sexy. Sexiness is a lot more than just "I'd fuck him/her" Therefore, it's a lot more than some brute feeling off "Heck yeah...I successfully spread my seed" or whatever you were implying.
Fertility and motherhood can most certainly inspire sexual/intimate thoughts, in fact, I'm not sure how you could just widdle it down to one cynical statement that suggests guys are dirtballs, and that guys are just caught in some sexual fantasy world.
Often enough, sexiness and attraction are NOT some rigid stereotype or society rule that one person can declare or describe. These things come from opening up your thoughts to the world around you and re-examining your conscious thought. Read some Carl Jung if that doesn't make sense.
Anyway, On with the PARADE!!
*doo DOO dee doo dee doooo*
(Trumpets and marching bands)

Very well said!

Just a thought. I used to post all the time but stopped on account of getting pregnant about 6 months ago. I've been tossing back and forth the idea of posting but not sure if it would be accepted or shunned. Anyone have any input?

into pregnant woman are you kidding me they have there own glow that makes them hotter than any supermodel alive if it was possible to make woman look pregnant all the time without acctually being pregnant i'd be first in line to learn how

I quote myself from here:

"Pregnancy as a woman's act of love and devotion to her partner and her commitment to their relationship."

And "the aesthetics: the 'pregnant glow', the increased curves, the more luxuriant hair and the subtle perfume of pheromones. Pregnancy as the apex of femininity and beauty."

Just a thought. I used to post all the time but stopped on account of getting pregnant about 6 months ago. I've been tossing back and forth the idea of posting but not sure if it would be accepted or shunned. Anyone have any input?

I LOVE pregnant women. One of my fantasies is to have sex with one, which I suppose I'll get to do when I knock someone up :p

This made me laugh so hard. I agree.... hehe

I say we organize a virtual parade of all the pregnant Lit ladies. Who's in??

Hell Yes!!

I am totally in. First we should get all the expecting Lit ladies that want to join to decide if they want a float or not. We could offer up some carriages to be carried by the admiring men. Clothing will be optional, and if the ladies want to add more to the parade, they are welcome to.

All those beautiful bellies and warm glowing smiles :)

On a separate note. I've heard from a few pregnant women that sex is one thing that feels good at certain times during pregnancy. It is certainly a personal thing, but why should any guy deny her the pleasure if that's what she wants? :D

I would love for you to post!

The parade!

I say we organize a virtual parade of all the pregnant Lit ladies. Who's in??

(Sets his lawn chair up between the sidewalk and curb, American flag in hand)

OK pregnant Lit ladies ... here I am, anxious for the parade. And not just for the candy, either.

(Sets his lawn chair up between the sidewalk and curb, American flag in hand)

OK pregnant Lit ladies ... here I am, anxious for the parade. And not just for the candy, either.

Oh Lover... You don't have to come to a parade to watch me show off my pregnant body. ;) But I sure would love to watch you watching the other girls....and then help take care of the umm.. tension build up... later. *huge grin*

Missing you today... see you tomorrow. :kiss:

Oh Lover... You don't have to come to a parade to watch me show off my pregnant body. ;) But I sure would love to watch you watching the other girls....and then help take care of the umm.. tension build up... later. *huge grin*

Missing you today... see you tomorrow. :kiss:

Woah. *drops lawn chair and cotton candy...and jaw*

I, Uh, must have missed something.

*blush*

Woah. *drops lawn chair and cotton candy...and jaw*

I, Uh, must have missed something.

*blush*

Huh... welllll.... I hadn't planned on jumping out of the relationship closet per se, especially on a day when my other half isn't around at all... But I guess I kinda just did.

Sorry for making anyone uncomfortable. *smile*

I find pregnant woman adorable & sexy as hell.
Something just trigers in me & I want them in every way & I want them to know I find them adorable & desirable.
That glow they get is so attractive.
I loved having sex with the wife when she was pregnant.
The idear of having sex with pregnant woman is so wonderful to me...Ummphff

Back