Passion, Joy, Desire... Let it Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
yum

just saw this on the control board...

tumblr_m11stjjaR71rrhvpno1_500.gif

lmao very much so maybe a lil bit of a nymph haha

btdt!!! quite a few years ago i was on adult friend finder... and i started webcamming with this married couple... well they were having problems with the sound so I hit what I thought was the speaker/volume.... and in fact it was a broadcast button on there!!! When i got done getting off... ummm.... i had 164 viewers. :eek::eek: Definitely one of my more mortifying moments in the land of cyber sex.

More on the way.

YAY! :D

The same person, yin and yang. The person is at odd with themselves trying to figure out what she is. Is is the bad girl or the good girl or she is a mixture of both.

btdt!!! quite a few years ago i was on adult friend finder... and i started webcamming with this married couple... well they were having problems with the sound so I hit what I thought was the speaker/volume.... and in fact it was a broadcast button on there!!! When i got done getting off... ummm.... i had 164 viewers. :eek::eek: Definitely one of my more mortifying moments in the land of cyber sex.

YAY! :D

Oh to be one of those viewers hehe

The same person, yin and yang. The person is at odd with themselves trying to figure out what she is. Is is the bad girl or the good girl or she is a mixture of both.

I think it's two different girls... they have different eye colors... the one on the left definitely has an asian look?

I think the happiest people embrace it all... the good with the bad.

tumblr_m0wql8ehh51qjuse9o2_500.jpg

He whispers into her ear

“It’s you i want”

And she imagines his arms wrapped tightly around her

Imagines the warmth of his body

The rhythm of his breath on her neck

His voice is so real

Something so concrete in a world so ephemeral

Yet it too is fleeting

Moments of pleasure

To be held onto and remembered

When all around is chaotic and mundane