Masturbation questions for the girls

SoloGirl42

Virgin
I've asked before but I'm still curious...

Are there any other ladies who slap their pussy when they masturbate? What about nipple sucking, any girls into that?

I dated a girl who would suck her own nipples when I fucked her.
Man I loved that.
I wouldn't know if see did it when she masterbated I never saw her masterbate because my dick would be in there instead

Are there any other ladies who slap their pussy when they masturbate? What about nipple sucking, any girls into that?

Sometimes when the orgasm comes. And nipple sucking on another person or sucking my own nipples? I like to suck nipples, but I can't suck my own because they're small and I don't have the effort to try...

I can get my G/F to cum by just sucking on her nipples, also slapping her pussy with a riding crop will quickly get her to cum when I let her

I cant suck my nipples, sadly. I do love having them either sucked for me or clamped..... Damn that's fun.

I've always liked to pinch my pussy while I masturbate and pull it open so wide it hurts ... I can't seem to hit myself hard enough that it's "surprising," and it always sounds so loud ...

I have just discovered pure pleasure from having my pussy slapped! I use to have a fear of being spanked and over came that and now this. Does anyone else see stars when they get their pussy spanked? lol

I do both....

I started slapping my pussy after my Master punished me. I found that when he punished me by making me slap my pussy, I got very turned on so I added it to my masterbation session. Also my boyfriend spanks my pussy during sex as he knows that will turn me on...As for sucking my nipples, I find it also a great turn on. Who wouldn't want to suck my 36DDD

Nver sucked my own nipples, but I usually slap my pussy, love that feeling :)

Nipple sucking

I can lick my nipples but not actually suck them....I don't do it while I masterbate but to get my man turned on before he fucks me. Have never tried slapping my pussy while masterbating but like to use clamps on my nipples and my lips.

I've never done it while I'm masturbating but I've had to spank my pussy with a ruler/brush as punishment and omg it feels so good and hurts so bad. Oops turning myself on with the thought of it. I may have to be naughty so I can get this punishment again ;-)

love it!

A former playmate and I sucked her nipples, her on one, me on the other, while I fucked her..whew...hot

I suck my nipples and also slap my pussy during masturbation, it heightens the sensations

Tap tap

When i sterbate i sometimes tap on my pussy then i go deeper ech time i tap on it, and i keep doing that for a while. Then it feels better.

pussy slapping

I have known women who love having their pussy slapped, spanked while masturbating or while I watch and join in, or tell them what to do.

I think I need to try giving my girls pussy a little slap. One time, my girl checked a doorknob to see if it was locked, right after I did. I couldn't believe she had really just done that. I grabbed har hand, pulled her into the bedroom, turned her over my knee, and spanked her. It was not a light slap but several firm ones. I told her to never ever question the things I do as being done poorly. I have often thought about the look of shock and surprise on her face when I did that.

I think I need to try giving my girls pussy a little slap. One time, my girl checked a doorknob to see if it was locked, right after I did. I couldn't believe she had really just done that. I grabbed har hand, pulled her into the bedroom, turned her over my knee, and spanked her. It was not a light slap but several firm ones. I told her to never ever question the things I do as being done poorly. I have often thought about the look of shock and surprise on her face when I did that.

*Blushing*

Good for you! I bet she desired it! Ooops I meant deserved it!:devil:

stars?

I have just discovered pure pleasure from having my pussy slapped! I use to have a fear of being spanked and over came that and now this. Does anyone else see stars when they get their pussy spanked? lol

no stars, but a brief whiteout and lightning all through me.

Back