Welcome to Hell.

He grinned back at Nina, and tilted his head slightly, conceding the point. He sipped his drink, closing his eyes for a second. WEll, perhaps it's not strange, but you should know that I can be...rather convincing when I want to be. He licked his lips playfully at her and let his eyes trace down from her face, against her entire length stretched out on her lounge, his lips quirking up in amusement. He was enjoying listening to the back and forth wordplay between her and Sera. His scotch with rocks was just right for his mood at the moment.
-sipping slowy she uncrossed and recrossed her legs while he watched.-

I know you do... i'm far from stupid. forgetful sometimes though..
Waves hand dismissively.

I have many sides, as well you should know by now. How long have you known me?

Perks up.

Remember when we first met? Oh, that pool. In the room. With the cookie. Nostalgia.

Sits back with a sigh and goofy smile.

How long... almost 2 years.

-scratches head- I dont remember a pool and a cookie... I remember a hot tub but that wasnt you... unless it was at a diffrent time... I do remember cookies, lots of cookies...fuckin cookies.

-She wandered off in thought.... many many things crossing her face... -

God that seems like a lifetime ago.

Having been unsuccessful in finding the words to finish what she started writing the previous night she drops by Hell, actually she shimmers to full physical form streatched out on a couch. A snap of her fingers produces a glass of red and waves to the others.

Evening Sia... you look comfy.

How long... almost 2 years.

-scratches head- I dont remember a pool and a cookie... I remember a hot tub but that wasnt you... unless it was at a diffrent time... I do remember cookies, lots of cookies...fuckin cookies.

-She wandered off in thought.... many many things crossing her face... -

God that seems like a lifetime ago.

Yes, hot tub. It does seem like so long ago... You sure it hasn't been longer than two years?

And I do believe the cookie was a combination of chocolate and cream.

Nods thoughtfully, then wave at Sia.

What brings you here this evening?

He sets his drink down, debating whether he wants another one. He decides he'll get one more...in a few minutes. He gives a courteous nod to Sia, smiling as he sees her stretching out very comfortably.

Having some writer's block issues? I've definitely been there.

Yes, hot tub. It does seem like so long ago... You sure it hasn't been longer than two years?

And I do believe the cookie was a combination of chocolate and cream.

Yes... I'll be here 2 years in may...

and shush... ofcourse they were chocolate and cream and I was covered in bladed things too.

and shush... ofcourse they were chocolate and cream and I was covered in bladed things too.

You and your blades.

Shakes his head with a chuckle.

I don't think anyone knew whether to be friends with you or run away.

2 years in May? Huh. So that's what that little thing beneath your avatar that says "Join Date," indicates. Apparently you can learn something new every day.

He gives her a smartassed grin from his seat at the bar.

Evening Sia... you look comfy.

Evening Nina. smiles The couch is comfy... it's exactly what I needed as was this drink.

Waves her hand to greet Seranova Hello. Presses the rim of the glass to her lips and sips. Looking to unwind... it's been a long few weeks.

He sets his drink down, debating whether he wants another one. He decides he'll get one more...in a few minutes. He gives a courteous nod to Sia, smiling as he sees her stretching out very comfortably.

Having some writer's block issues? I've definitely been there.

Shifts her gaze to Noon. Not exactly a block ... but sometimes a stressful day will either fuel my writing or drain the words from me completely.

You and your blades.

Shakes his head with a chuckle.

I don't think anyone knew whether to be friends with you or run away.
-laughing nearly spillingher drink-

Well, i'm only slightly more aproachabe now.
2 years in May? Huh. So that's what that little thing beneath your avatar that says "Join Date," indicates. Apparently you can learn something new every day.

He gives her a smartassed grin from his seat at the bar.

-giggles even more-

You can teach and old dog new tricks... er... things.... um...

hehehehehehehehe

-laughing nearly spillingher drink-

Well, i'm only slightly more aproachabe now.

-giggles even more-

hehehehehehehehe

Slightly, yes.

Laughs softly and snaps his own fingers for a glass of whiskey.

It seems I was feeling a bit left out there...

-giggles even more-

hehehehehehehehe

He grins at her giggling and then shakes her head thoughtfully, thinking to himself for a second.

And by comparing your post count, compared against mine, and factoring in that you joined shortly after I did, it seems like you've been at least twice as active as I have. Actually, when the hell did I reach 5,000 posts? I meant to try to do something awesome when I reached that threshold.

Evening Nina. smiles The couch is comfy... it's exactly what I needed as was this drink.

Waves her hand to greet Seranova Hello. Presses the rim of the glass to her lips and sips. Looking to unwind... it's been a long few weeks.

Shifts her gaze to Noon. Not exactly a block ... but sometimes a stressful day will either fuel my writing or drain the words from me completely.

He nods back at her again, studying her thoughtfully, smiling slightly. Yes, well, I understand that too. Very much. The things you want to get escape from often drain too much to properly get your escape. But hopefully you can enjoy a bit of comfort with a good drink.

He gives her a quick wink as he reaches for his next scotch.

Slightly, yes.

Laughs softly and snaps his own fingers for a glass of whiskey.

It seems I was feeling a bit left out there...
-snorts-

Its hell... not a thing bad or good or bad for you is left outhere... HELLOOOO....!
He grins at her giggling and then shakes her head thoughtfully, thinking to himself for a second.

And by comparing your post count, compared against mine, and factoring in that you joined shortly after I did, it seems like you've been at least twice as active as I have. Actually, when the hell did I reach 5,000 posts? I meant to try to do something awesome when I reached that threshold.

Yes, it does seem that i am. I just have more time at my computer...

-smiles at Sia-

Hell, shes the one that pointed out to me that I was hitting 10.000...

-giggles-

Confetti and everything.

He nods back at her again, studying her thoughtfully, smiling slightly. Yes, well, I understand that too. Very much. The things you want to get escape from often drain too much to properly get your escape. But hopefully you can enjoy a bit of comfort with a good drink.

He gives her a quick wink as he reaches for his next scotch.

Exactly. I had ever intention of finishing what I started, but my mind is full of white noise, so perhaps a drink will help numb the static. she smiles to Noon then relaxes back against the couch sipping at the wine.

-snorts-

Its hell... not a thing bad or good or bad for you is left outhere... HELLOOOO....!

Yes, it does seem that i am. I just have more time at my computer...

-smiles at Sia-

Hell, shes the one that pointed out to me that I was hitting 10.000...

-giggles-

Confetti and everything.

laughs Yes, there was confetti and the offer of fresh made banana bread too.

Exactly. I had ever intention of finishing what I started, but my mind is full of white noise, so perhaps a drink will help numb the static. she smiles to Noon then relaxes back against the couch sipping at the wine.

laughs Yes, there was confetti and the offer of fresh made banana bread too.

Remind me to message you soon. There are some details for our story that I have forgotten what we discussed.

Glances around.

Which is partially why you don't have a reply as of yet...

-nearly drools-

yes!!!!!!!!!! fresh from the oven with cyber nuts.... dammit!

giggles I make it almost weekly... I'll offer it again next time. ;)

Remind me to message you soon. There are some details for our story that I have forgotten what we discussed.

Glances around.

Which is partially why you don't have a reply as of yet...

smiles Remind you to message me? But I'm always around... but if I notice you're available I'll drop you a line and you can ask your questions though I'll admit I was thinking we probably still have a few things to discuss.

He smiles, chuckling softly and nodding. Well, you should get something for reaching 10K posts, surely. And mmmm...fresh made banana breads sounds really tempting, when it's hot and moist. He grins thoughtfully, deciding he could really go for some banana bread right now. He gives Nina a quick wink.
It's certainly not a bad thing to have more time at your computer...not that I don't have a lot of time on mine as well. But I'm just not always here, much to my own misfortune.

He gives another glance to Sia, and takes a quick moment to let his eyes glance down at her legs as she stretched out, before he dragged them back up to her face, nodding in agreement. Well I hope that works for you, then. My problem with mixing writing and drinking is that I get too numb, and remove the creativity, or muddle the good ideas that I have. It's really an all or nothing approach for me.

Speaking of drinking, he's about to finish his second scotch. He glances down at the last few sips, thoughtfully, listening to the ice clink as it melts slightly in his glass. He shakes his glass slightly and sets it back down.

-licks her lips... nearly tasting the shit.. i mean bread-

-sighs-

I'm too full of beefy goodness......

-stretches and yawns-.

He smiles, chuckling softly and nodding. Well, you should get something for reaching 10K posts, surely. And mmmm...fresh made banana breads sounds really tempting, when it's hot and moist. He grins thoughtfully, deciding he could really go for some banana bread right now. He gives Nina a quick wink.
It's certainly not a bad thing to have more time at your computer...not that I don't have a lot of time on mine as well. But I'm just not always here, much to my own misfortune.

He gives another glance to Sia, and takes a quick moment to let his eyes glance down at her legs as she stretched out, before he dragged them back up to her face, nodding in agreement. Well I hope that works for you, then. My problem with mixing writing and drinking is that I get too numb, and remove the creativity, or muddle the good ideas that I have. It's really an all or nothing approach for me.

Speaking of drinking, he's about to finish his second scotch. He glances down at the last few sips, thoughtfully, listening to the ice clink as it melts slightly in his glass. He shakes his glass slightly and sets it back down.

Sometimes when I drink I write better, but other times it does make me numb. sighs a bit then sips at the wine Tonight is a bit of a numbing night, but I still have a couple of hours before bed. rests her lower back against the arm of the couch and kicks off the black patten leather flats to make herself a little more at home. And not to brag.. well, no.. to brag... I make tasty banana bread. laughs

Gives Nina an amused study, and then shakes his head. I don't even know what she means by that. He laughs softly, but gives her a playful grin all the same, not hiding that he's admiring her figure as she stretches out, whistling to himself. He glances at the last of his drink, and then sighs as he tilts it back and drains it.

And that's enough for me tonight. Best not drink too much on a weeknight. He pushes his glass back and sighs again, stretching out for a second as he rises to his feet, giving his legs a quick stretch as he decides to give his ass a break from the hard bar stool.

Noon nods back at Sia, still stretching his legs, bending slightly as he looks at her. He can't help but smirk slightly and admire her legs yet again as he watches her kicking off her shoes. She makes him smile with her last comment. Well, you're allowed to brag, but only if you share.

He winks at her at this, grinning widely. I'll expect you to let me try some of your banana bread sometime very soon.

Noon nods back at Sia, still stretching his legs, bending slightly as he looks at her. He can't help but smirk slightly and admire her legs yet again as he watches her kicking off her shoes. She makes him smile with her last comment. Well, you're allowed to brag, but only if you share.

He winks at her at this, grinning widely. I'll expect you to let me try some of your banana bread sometime very soon.

Raises her brow at Noon then smiles his glances at her legs didn't go unnoticed and she wiggles her toes just for fun and giggles a bit. Perhaps I'll share the next batch... tie it up in a red bow. Are you off for the evening?

He grins, noticing Sia wiggling her toes at him, and he smiles up at her as she giggles at him. He nods casually, and then finally decides to sit, heading over to where she's stretched out on the couch. He slides down onto the end, teasing lifting her ankles up to rest them on his right leg as he leans into the back of the couch. He grins up at her. I promise not to tickle your feet. He winks.

And yes, I'm off for the evening. Actually have been for quite a while now, so I'm just lingering around until it's time to get to bed, I suppose. He smiles at her teasingly. And you're just lingering around trying to find the inspiration to finish your latest post, then?

Back