the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot_Crossing.png
Tex says it well:
Newbie Alert

There is no such thing as A.I.R. except in scouries head. It is a fake association and a fake contest. Scouries is the only "Member" of A.I.R. and he is the only one who picks the winners of his fake contests. Otherwise, how can you explain his winning his own contest and nothing else on the whole of Lit. Not a monthly, yearly, or special contest. None, Nada, Never.

Of course to hear him tell it, it's all the websites fault, the AH's fault, the contests are rigged. It's everything except his crappy writing.

Now back to the rest of this thread, which is scouries talking to himself. Yes, scouriesworld is scouries.
 
Last edited:
image.php


Yes I think we can all agree that miss omega is an idiot and each time she makes a post (she's up to 32,000+ so far - 20,000 of them since she quit the site in a huff :rolleyes:) it can be described as an "idiots crossing".

I'd suggest ma'am that you go back to gbtl land where you belong and leave the real authors alone.
 
susieq.jpg

susieQ and ralphie???
Anyway, what I was wondering was, if you were going to grace us with a Nude Day story, one that isn't incestuous in topic. Instead of poking fun at everyone's effort, why not join in the fun of writing? You're a decent enough writer. Perhaps, you could stretch your imagination by writing an anal, BDSM, celebrity, fetish, or a non-consensual/reluctance. Being that your Dad was one, how about a cross dressing story? Let me know and I'll give you a vote. By the way, what's the weather like in England. Did you go to the Queen's 60th?

Surely this wasn’t SusieQ “I write a mom incest story every contest” Parker who wrote the above was it? Really???

And while our wonderful leader HRH LAUREL may look 60, I can assure you that she’s much younger at heart and the age lines that have only recently appeared owe much to having to read 15-20 unedirted SHR/SusieQ stories every contest. That would age anyone! FYI she's only 59 and 1/2!

Actually SusieQ the boss is planning on entering the A.I.R. Nude Day Contest. He may also enter a story in the LITEROTICA section of the contest but that hasn’t been decided yet (while the story has been planned no words have yet been put to paper).

He of course will not enter one of those disgusting BDSM (wife beaters) stories in either contest. Nor a Sci Fi/Non Human story. Nor a Non Erotic or Celebrity one. Nor a Pauletta one. As you certainly know stories from any of those categories are not allowed in the A.I.R. Contest.

He may well enter a Loving Wives one though. His planned story includes exhibitionism, cuckolding, size, pregnancy, coeds, teens, cream pies, spanking, anal, and yes, maybe even incest (although the incest aspect may be only hinted at). And then again he may go to the Greek Isles for a month (to help rescue the Greek economy and help save the Euro) and not even submit a story.

Who knows???
 
As can be seen from the previous post, idiot (Scouries) is so pathetically in love with himself, he cannot distinguish anymore from reality and his own fantasy world. Please read through his posts knowing that there is no one else (Gabby, Jacqui, A.I.R., the "board of directors") he distorts situations (Lovecraft did not cheat rather idiot did and a string of IP addresses confirms this) and so much more to the point you cannot believe anything he says. Look at how he talks to/about anyone else other than himself.....insults, childish renaming, constant Alt accusations, etc.

At best, about as entertaining as monkeys in a zoo, and about as intelligent.

"Look, mommy at the silly monkey."

Even sounds like the title for one of his pathetic stories.
 
Last edited:
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


Okay, now that we’ve heard from the peanut gallery let us all get back to the task at hand – SUPPORTING the men and women who are working to produce great stories for the A.I.R. Nude Day contest. While at the same time presenting the views of the millions of readers who visit this site every day.

[SIZE=+3]WRITE ON!!!!![/SIZE]

tumblr_lxtfrm7MHb1qa4rq8o1_500.jpg

 
Newbie Alert

There is no such thing as A.I.R. except in scouries head. It is a fake association and a fake contest. Scouries is the only "Member" of A.I.R. and he is the only one who picks the winners of his fake contests. Otherwise, how can you explain his winning his own contest and nothing else on the whole of Lit. Not a monthly, yearly, or special contest. None, Nada, Never.

Of course to hear him tell it, it's all the websites fault, the AH's fault, the contests are rigged. It's everything except his crappy writing.

Now back to the rest of this thread, which is scouries talking to himself. Yes, scouriesworld is scouries.
 
Seeing we are about to start the 2012 A.I.R. Nude Day Contest I thought it might bee interesting to look at last years winners. Let us all just hope that this year provides us such a list. Here they are:

A.I.R. 2011 NUDE DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS


A.I.R. 2011 Nude Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


The Happy Famiily by TryAnything


A.I.R. 2011 Nude Day Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Cocksucking College Sister by silkstockinglover


A.I.R. 2011 Nude Day Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Ice Cream by StangStar06


A.I.R. 2011 Nude Day Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Falling for Jennifer by Hot Sister


A.I.R. 2011 Nude Day Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


A Man in Turmoil by Dr Heat

 
To help all LITEROTICANS celebrate FATHERS DAY

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

is pleased to announce our readers choices as the All-Time Top 10 “Daddy/Daughter” stories published on LITEROTICA.

327146_3d.jpg


1. [size=+2]
“Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]
by scouries

2. [size=+2]
Stuffing or Muffing
[/size]
by sarahhh

3. [size=+2]
Sara’s Panties
[/size]
by youbadboy

4. [size=+2]
Erin
[/size]
by TryAnything

5. [size=+2]
A Boo Boo For Daddy
[/size]
by sarahhh

6. [size=+2]
The Dark Room
[/size]
by nikk_2021

7. [size=+2]
Daddy’s Little Secret
[/size]
by BarondeSade

8. [size=+2]
Gabriella’s Daddy
[/size]
by scouries

9. [size=+2]
Kim
[/size]
by Slickman

10. [size=+2]
Daddy and the Girl
[/size]
by tayla7

Honorary mention: “Little” Pauletta and Her Daddy Shower by boxlicker
 
Newbie Alert

The above list was not voted on by anyone. It is scouries lame way of getting his name on a top list and associating himself with the actual good writers of Lit.

You'll notice he put himself and his female alt, sarahhh at the top of the list. Just par for the course with his lies and bullshit.
 
Seeing we are about to start the 2012 A.I.R. Nude Day Contest I thought it might be interesting to look at the 2010 winners. Let us all just hope that this year provides us such a list. Here they are:

A.I.R. 2010 NUDE DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS


A.I.R. 2010 Nude Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


Grandpa’s Nude Day: Past & Present by scouries


A.I.R. 2010 Nude Day Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Boobs n Boners by klrxo


A.I.R. 2010 Nude Day Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


My Step Sisters Are Nudists!? by ???


A.I.R. 2010 Nude Day Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Built on Lies by Dr Heat


A.I.R. 2010 Nude Day Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


Almost Caught by Tx Tall Tales
 
[size=+2]**** PRESS RELEASE ****

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

choosing-the-best.jpg


On behalf of everyone at A.I.R. I would like to thank the thousands of readers who’ve let us know that they appreciated first our Top List of Mother/Son stories that we produced for Mother’s Day, and now more recently the Top List of Father/Daughter stories we produced for Father’s Day.

We’ve now decided that we’ll continue our work of identifying the best stories ever submitted to LITEROTICA. Our next project is to identify the best Brother/Sister stories of all time and have opened the nomination process. If you would like to nominate your favorite please send an email or PM to me care of A.I.R.

Nominations will close in July and voting will take place in early August.

Ultimately, by the end of 2012, we hope to publish on LITEROTICA a book that highlights the best stories and authors on the site according to the millions of A.I.R. readers.
[/size]
 
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


tumblr_lxtfrm7MHb1qa4rq8o1_500.jpg


Wow! The excitement is certainly building around here. There are now 132 stories in the A.I.R. Nude Day Contest queue! We’re hoping and expecting to receive over two thousand entries this year (but of course this number will be whittled down as we toss out the SciFi/NH stuff, the non erotic, the SusieQ and the Pauletta stories). Still, we think we’ll get upwards of 1200 legitimate entries.

And we would like to wish all contestants good luck!

But please remember, those authors who vote for their own stories and/or create voting ALTS a la lovergirl will be tossed out of the contest after having CHEATER tattooed on their foreheads.
 
Newbie Alert:

How can you have legitimate entries in a fake contest?

And the king of alts and cheating is call for someone who cheats to be tattooed. If that happened, our dear scouries would be covered from head to toes. :rolleyes:
 
[SIZE=+2]LITEROTICA ANNUAL AWARDS????

Is it time for A.I.R to step in?[/SIZE]

[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS annual awards???[/size]

tumblr_m5kqzd9ul51r3jn5lo1_250.gif


Well apparently the Annual Awards are upon us again. I’ve tried to ignore them the last couple of years but inadvertently clicked open the Awards forum today and came face to face with them. As many of you know I’ve campaigned to get them permanently cancelled – they’re untimely, they don’t come close to producing winners that are truly popular with our readers, they foster cheating on a scale that would even horrify the SURVIVALISTS, and finally they create bad feelings among the authors. Their time had come and passed years ago!

Checking the nominations today only confirmed what I’ve argued for years. These nominations have been open for almost 3 months (due to close in 10 days?) and a pitiful number of authors, characters and scenes have been nominated. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing!

Here’s what I found:

Most Influential Writer - 55 nominations for 20 authors but one dropped out leaving 19. Doctor Wolf had 22 of the 55 nominations (40%) and JazCullen had 4 but it was she who dropped out. Only 3 other nominees had more than 2 nominations (4, 4 and 3). Most of the others had only one.

Most Literary--Genre Transcending – 18 nominations for 8 authors but one dropped out leaving 7. Doctor Wolf had 11 of the nominations (60+%) and no one else had more than one.

Sexiest Male Character In A Story – 18 nominations for 9 authors but two pulled out leaving 7. The two authors who pulled out (lovergirl who was nominated by 4 alts and JazCullen) each had four nominations which leaves only 10 nominations for the 7 remaining authors. Doctor Wolf is of course one of them.

Sexiest Female Character In A Story – 15 nominations for 8 authors but two authors pulled out leaving 6. Doctor Wolf has again the most nominations.

Most Original Sex Scene – 7 nominations for 6 authors but one author pulled out leaving 5. Somebody named desoul is the only nominee with more than one nomination (2) but he is a strange story. This desoul was nominated in every category but I can’t find any stories by him. The links to his stories lead nowhere and the only LITEROTICAN by this name has no stories. Has he left the site?

If he (or she if its a girl) have left the site it will mean we’ll have to reduce the nominees in each category by one – which doesn’t leave us many! The guy had the third most overall nominations.

Doctor Wolf had the most total nominations across all categories – some 40 nominations out of the 113 made. She is clearly the odds on favorite in every category. In fact in some of the categories the QUEEN is going to be hard pressed to come up with any other finalists.

JazCullen had the second most (12) but has pulled out. She was 2011’s Doctor Wolf. And followed in the footsteps of 2010’s soular. And 2009’s, 2008’s and 2007’s kitten sisters. Seemingly every year one of these babes stuffs the ballot box. It’s becoming brutal!

Unsurprisingly the good doctor writes in the Sci Fi/NH categories (as does the second most nominated JazCullen. I’m not sure about the departed desoul our number 3 most nominated). In fact approximately 75% of the nominations were made for stories in these categories. Will it never end?

Does anyone really believe this is why readers come to LITEROTICA? Has anyone looked at the most read lists lately.

I must say that I’m getting very close to having SW sponsor some “real” annual awards through the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS. We’ll see...


 
The contest has started! I feel before we go to far it might be useful to repost the contest rules so that there is no further confusion. Unfortunately two LITEROTICANS have already been banned from the contest and we're only on the first day!

A.I.R. has no formal ties to LITEROTICA. They are two distinct and seperate organizations. A.I.R runs their contests at the same time as LITEROTICA (with usually the same theme) but does so under its own rules and regulations.

They are as follows:

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


burka_veil_hijab_arab_sex_32.jpg


You can begin submitting your stories on Saturday, June 16th and up until July 10th. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around July 17th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread.


RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Nude Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 4 LITEROTICA pages in length (15,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie
ace and his gay guy ALT from Minnesota are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
Lovergirl, due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


2491292-77yt.gif

now this sweetie could go in any Nude Day story

[size=+4]Write On!!![/size]​
 
image.php

Are you aware her name is Pauletta?

Boxy, boxy, boxy! You do realize I hope that your brilliant work, “Little” Pauletta and Her Daddy Shower would have made the Top Ten All-Time Daddy/Daughter list if you had called her something else don’t you?

You were just inches away from fame and fortune. Mind you you’ve probably heard that from more than one woman over the years… ;)
 
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

2012 Nude Day Contest


def37ec96079.jpg


What a wonderful start to the contest – 152 entries received in the first two days. And only 41 of them have so far been disqualified from contest participation. Mind you I’m glad I didn’t have a new story come out today – some 40 of them didn’t even make the first page! Which is tough on authors who’ve done their best to produce a story and then don’t see it on the first page. Must be disheartening for them. Nor does it seem fair.

I believe all NEW STORIES should have their day in the sun on the first page. Something should be done to ensure it in the future...

We had no entries from MANU winners yet but it’s still early days.


[size=+4]Write On!!![/size]
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]


184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

and just who will win the 13th MANU? Cumming soon...​
 
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS[/size]

would like to salute the

Miami Heat

Congratulations gentlemen!!!

2003-lebron-james.jpg
 
And they say that Canadians aren’t very sharp! This little sweetie from the frozen north certainly puts that notion to rest. She’s definitely been paying attention. As long as she doesn’t break any A.I.R. rules this story is almost a shoo-in (even this early in the contest) for a prize.

silkstockingslover_11911734cbe5fa73d197-converted.jpg


This title in fact may go down in LITEROTICA lore as one of its greatest titles: Two “mommy’s” , the “slut” word, reference to a “pet”, and quotation marks!!!!! When the boss saw it he was left speechless in awe. The story will have a half million views within the year. And it won’t be long before she joins the top ten MOST FAVORITED AUTHORS. ScouriesWorld congratulates you. Well done miss…

[size=+2]"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut!

bysilkstockingslover​
[/SIZE]
 
Well after a record first day A.I.R. Contest entries have fallen off to a trickle. Day one produced over a hundred and twenty new stories (unfortunately and perhaps unfairly pushing many authors works onto the second NEW STORY page).

d74ccf40f2.jpg


But the last two days we've hardly had anything new (and many of those that came out were posted late in the day). One has to wonder why the QUEEN didn't spread them out some so everyone had a chance on the first page.
 
I would like to congratulate brodosist on being only the third author in site history to have a story sell over 5,000,000 copies. This weekend this wonderful story:

[size=+3]
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling
[/size]


tumblr_m5spbrBok61rrrq38o1_500.jpg


Became only the fourth story to achieve this stupendous feat and A.I.R. would like to congratulate the author on behalf of its millions of members.

This story has racked up a string of accomplishments:

-contest winner
-third most voted on story on the site (over 16,000 votes)
-fifth most favorite story on the site
-top ten sister/brother story on the site

And now its five millionth reader. This is the type of story A.I.R. Members love.

Well done!
 
have you submitted your entry yet?

do you know our rules?

please see below before entering...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top