BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried zumba, I loved it. Until I broke my foot. Now I can't bounce around on it like I used to.

eating too many chocolate chip cookies I made yesterday...someone take these away...so yummy

Ok, I am the whitest white woman on the planet...but I absolutely LOVE crunk...lol Of course I think my musical tastes run the gamut from old school Bluegrass to Opera, so I'm thinking Lil' Jon and The Twins fit in there somewhere...:D:D

wow..love your new AV..I should start showing my girls too..I got em so flaunt em right?

Ah, you should've of shared them. I would've gladly taken some away from you...for a price?LOL

still have some...help yourself..my pleasure

Good morning lovelies!! Hope y'all have a great day.

I did have a good day...thanks and back at ya..

Ok, I am the whitest white woman on the planet...but I absolutely LOVE crunk...lol Of course I think my musical tastes run the gamut from old school Bluegrass to Opera, so I'm thinking Lil' Jon and The Twins fit in there somewhere...:D:D

I also need to start working on my tan...crunk?..is that southern rap or something?...sorry not popular where I am from.

still have some...help yourself..my pleasure

I did have a good day...thanks and back at ya..

I also need to start working on my tan...crunk?..is that southern rap or something?...sorry not popular where I am from.
Ya..lol..show the girls if you've got'em..:D

Several different things came up when searching the etymology of the word "Crunk." Lol..
The music is Southern Rap in
origin..and some of it I don't like...but..some of it had a beat that the inner metronome just can't deny...:p

Last edited:
As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?
To answer the original question posted eons ago...

Not all weighty women are created equal. Some wear it much better than others. The distribution of that weight is the deciding factor for me. For me, pears are hot. http://pearhub.tumblr.com/archive Just about every woman on this page is attractive in my book.

Apples are not.

The way you put that ^^^^^was nice. :)

I'm a proportionate apple, I suppose you'd say.
51" 48" 54"

I can't say I'm happy about it, but mostly for health reasons. Well, and the fact that beautiful has been defined and redefined so many times over the years, who knows what to think.

I'm not opposed AT ALL to people having preferences. What I am opposed to is being mean or ugly to someone whose features do not match their preferences.

Honestly,I don't find my body attractive. I'm soft, squishy, fluffy, stretch marks the whole nine yards. I am "fat."
However, it is not nice to call someone "fat" or say "you are just butt ugly because of all those rolls you've got." Doesn't matter if it is true or not, you just do not say those things to people if you have any compassion at all.

My goal in life has always been to follow the Golden Rule. If I wouldn't want something said or done to me, I am not going to say or do that to someone else. The internet should not provide a shield with which people can hide behind their words... I will always try to find a nice way to point out a flaw because that is how I'd want to be approached myself. It's still going to sting a little, because the truth does HURT sometimes.

That said, if you are an ASS, I revoke any and all claims to Sainthood...lol If I catch someone being mean intentionally to someone I love or care about, I am an un-muzzled bitch, with teeth bared and I offer no quarter to the guilty.

Last edited:
The way you put that ^^^^^was nice. :)

I'm a proportionate apple, I suppose you'd say.
51" 48" 54"

I can't say I'm happy about it, but mostly for health reasons. Well, and the fact that beautiful has been defined and redefined so many times over the years, who knows what to think.

I'm not opposed AT ALL to people having preferences. What I am opposed to is being mean or ugly to someone whose features do not match their preferences.

Honestly,I don't find my body attractive. I'm soft, squishy, fluffy, stretch marks the whole nine yards. I am "fat."
However, it is not nice to call someone "fat" or say "you are just butt ugly because of all those rolls you've got." Doesn't matter if it is true or not, you just do not say those things to people if you have any compassion at all.

My goal in life has always been to follow the Golden Rule. If I wouldn't want something said or done to me, I am not going to say or do that to someone else. The internet should not provide a shield with which people can hide behind their words... I will always try to find a nice way to point out a flaw because that is how I'd want to be approached myself. It's still going to sting a little, because the truth does HURT sometimes.

That said, if you are an ASS, I revoke any and all claims to Sainthood...lol If I catch someone being mean intentionally to someone I love or care about, I am an un-muzzled bitch, with teeth bared and I offer no quarter to the guilty.

(CLAPPING) Very well said!

PS. Love the bra!!!

(CLAPPING) Very well said!

PS. Love the bra!!!
Danke... I'm telling you Cacique had/is having a great bra sale. They're a Division of Lane Bryant and about the only way I'm buying anything form them is if it IS on sale.. but they have some cute stuff for big girls..

Danke... I'm telling you Cacique had/is having a great bra sale. They're a Division of Lane Bryant and about the only way I'm buying anything form them is if it IS on sale.. but they have some cute stuff for big girls..
saw all your purchases that you posted....cute as a button lady...wanting lingerie now..
I have a huge bra fetish.:D

Hey Ladies! How is everyone tonight?

Did I hear correctly? Cacique is on sale? *grabs credit card*

Just tell me where to go! [laughs]

I have been surfing there..some very pretty things...
been good here..thanks for asking.:)

Did someone mention shopping?????? ok so I'm going to go out on a limb and be a little weird. I love when a guy goes shopping with me, lets me model for him and then chooses what he likes to see me in. Or buys clothes for me. Hell I just like shopping. :D

Did someone mention shopping?????? ok so I'm going to go out on a limb and be a little weird. I love when a guy goes shopping with me, lets me model for him and then chooses what he likes to see me in. Or buys clothes for me. Hell I just like shopping. :D
I agree but it is getting harder to do this...stores don't let our men in the back rooms anymore..

yeah..i went shopping..got tons of cute stuff.. On my Tumblr a few pages back or inn three BBW thread..i posted a few of the cuter pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back