The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense! Thanks :)

I'm not in the Northern Hemisphere anymore, so I guess that makes me... Safe?

Else I'll be adding Tabasco to my oysters from now on :)

Oh man, now I really wish I had some oysters.

No - your summer may still be dangerous for marine microorganisms, but the months have "r"s in them now. Check out the local knowledge.

Tabasco Sauce is always a good idea; spices things up. You can also use it as a topical antibiotic, but not straight - that could sting quite a bit. Dilute one drop in a litre of water. The original McIlhenny's is the best for antibiotic uses - much more effective at killing germs than are other Louisiana hot sauces.

No - your summer may still be dangerous for marine microorganisms, but the months have "r"s in them now. Check out the local knowledge.

Tabasco Sauce is always a good idea; spices things up. You can also use it as a topical antibiotic, but not straight - that could sting quite a bit. Dilute one drop in a litre of water. The original McIlhenny's is the best for antibiotic uses - much more effective at killing germs than are other Louisiana hot sauces.

A drop to a litre?! Wow.

I've seen what straight hot sauce can do... Especially on the nethers :devil:

A drop to a litre?! Wow.

I've seen what straight hot sauce can do... Especially on the nethers :devil:

Not a place I'd recommend for application, but there's all sorts of kinks out there. (Wait, this is Lit - the kinks are all in here!)

I don't know of any research on its value in preventing the spread of STDs; maybe I should apply for a grant and get it started.:devil:

I like fingers. :cool:
*wiggling my fingers in greeting*

:confused: I guess oysters wouldn't want to be disturbed at some points in their reproductive cycle... I mean, it's rude.
I know, right??

Not much to do with the oysters themselves. Since they're filter feeders, however, the stuff they eat is of import. Specifically algae, and some species of algae are toxic. These come in the so-called "Red Tides," when the ocean is tinted by large numbers of these toxic bacteria. The algal blooms come in the summer, and the months of May, June, July, and August, are the most likely times for high red algae counts. Notice that these months do not have an "r" in them, while all the others do. Hence the advice (for the Northern Hemisphere at least) to only eat oysters (and other bivalve molluscs) during months with an "r" in their name.
The Louisiana custom of topping off your clam or oyster with a drop of Tabasco Sauce helps with the problem, since Tabasco Sauce is a highly effective antibiotic.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks, Tio.

Rolf, a rum and coke. Make it a double.
Already? Wow, you've been having a bad week. *hug*

1.... 2..... 3........

GO!

lusciousnet_fucking_on_the_stairs_376611354.gif

LOL.

I popped briefly in from Über Stepford and was cruising along catching up on the postings when I came across the one above me. I am shocked to see that one of those people is wearing socks! Dahlinks, this lounge is a naked place.

TXRad - I am gutted I missed Thighsday, I cannot say how sad I am not to have had the chance to post pix of my hairy thighs.

Steve - thank you for that lovely pic! It's even nicer than the one I picked up for Dampy and StellaOmega on my trip to London. Hey, sparrow, dampy and I are co-writing a were-octopus story. Here is our central character. As you can see it's highly suitable for wearing in the manner dampy (beautifully) illustrated. I'm sure you could bring important insights to the plotline. Or new stitches for the pattern perhaps?

knitted-octopus.jpg

Shea - there. Oysters with Tabasco sauce; your antiobiotic aphrodisiac combined.

Well, John, I've never thought of cooking breakfast like that but perhaps I should. (I hope your cough is finally better at least.)

LOL.

I popped briefly in from Über Stepford and was cruising along catching up on the postings when I came across the one above me. I am shocked to see that one of those people is wearing socks! Dahlinks, this lounge is a naked place.

TXRad - I am gutted I missed Thighsday, I cannot say how sad I am not to have had the chance to post pix of my hairy thighs.

Steve - thank you for that lovely pic! It's even nicer than the one I picked up for Dampy and StellaOmega on my trip to London. Hey, sparrow, dampy and I are co-writing a were-octopus story. Here is our central character. As you can see it's highly suitable for wearing in the manner dampy (beautifully) illustrated. I'm sure you could bring important insights to the plotline. Or new stitches for the pattern perhaps?

knitted-octopus.jpg

Shea - there. Oysters with Tabasco sauce; your antiobiotic aphrodisiac combined.

Well, John, I've never thought of cooking breakfast like that but perhaps I should. (I hope your cough is finally better at least.)

Hehe, well, let's give it a try. Just lie down there if you could please. *grabs bacon and eggs* :devil:

Yes the cough is a bit better, thank you. Still a bit congested, but using less cough drops an nearly off the decongestant medicine.

Already had some sake tonight. Rolf, how about something with a little tequila in it?

Hehe, well, let's give it a try. Just lie down there if you could please. *grabs bacon and eggs* :devil:

Yes the cough is a bit better, thank you. Still a bit congested, but using less cough drops an nearly off the decongestant medicine.

Already had some sake tonight. Rolf, how about something with a little tequila in it?

Ok then! I have just enough mommy fat left on my tummy to make this feasible.

We better not add the calamari, Dampy, sparrow and I will be wanting them for ... other purposes. :devil:

We better not add the calamari, Dampy, sparrow and I will be wanting them for ... other purposes. :devil:

Well, that will make you taste better...err...the breakfast I mean. Make the breakfast taste better. :eek::devil:

Ah, research, I see. ;) Can I fry it later and add some marinara sauce?

Well, that will make you taste better...err...the breakfast I mean. Make the breakfast taste better. :eek::devil:

Ah, research, I see. ;) Can I fry it later and add some marinara sauce?

Mmmm, I am not sure if the exhausted octopii will be worth frying up later. :devil:

Er, cough cough - give me some of that cough medecine. Yes, important research *sternfaced I am marking here emoticon*.

Gah, I started trying to mark and discovered I'd lost my memory stick with all the marking on it :eek:, which was marginally worse than yesterday when I realised I'd lost my diamond earrings :eek::eek:.

(LOL, of course I found both the USB and the li'l ole sparklers. The USB had just slipped off a chair onto the floor and the earrings were scuzzing around in the bottom of a plastic bag - don't ask, LOL.)

You'll have to look after your octo-puddy then;
the Dragon has discovered a really good recipe . . . .

You'll have to look after your octo-puddy then;
the Dragon has discovered a really good recipe . . . .

:rose: HP! Hullo sparrow :heart:.

I have to nip off now and cook the porridge. Which I of course do supremely well owing to having been brought up among the heather and the whisky barrels. ;)

:rose: HP! Hullo sparrow :heart:.

I have to nip off now and cook the porridge. Which I of course do supremely well owing to having been brought up among the heather and the whisky barrels. ;)

I also do good porridge, although we call it congee. :)

Sleepover birthday party for five excited boys: £50

Cleaning the boys' bathroom before they arrive: the cost of a cheap party.

The shocking realisation that you're sweeping up your teenage son's pubic hair trimmings: priceless...

:rolleyes:

*puts on the coffee before everyone gets up*

*hides wrapped chocolates in the corners of posts*

*places octopus in the beer tub*

Good morning, Nakeds. It's going to be a sinus-headache kind of morning here.

steve, I have no words. I can't even bring myself to quote that because I have. No. Words.

*puts on the coffee before everyone gets up*

*hides wrapped chocolates in the corners of posts*

*places octopus in the beer tub*
*sets milk warmer/frother near coffee machine*

*snags a few chocolates*

*covers beer tub*

Good morning, Nakeds. It's going to be a sinus-headache kind of morning here.

steve, I have no words. I can't even bring myself to quote that because I have. No. Words.

*sets milk warmer/frother near coffee machine*

*snags a few chocolates*

*covers beer tub*

You have no words??

To add insult to injury, the little fucker used my beard trimmer to do the deed... :rolleyes:

Sorry about the sinus headache, sweetie. *hugs* I've little doubt all that testosterone at the rugby match will blow it away... :)

You have no words??

To add insult to injury, the little fucker used my beard trimmer to do the deed... :rolleyes:

Sorry about the sinus headache, sweetie. *hugs* I've little doubt all that testosterone at the rugby match will blow it away... :)

Your beard trimmer? I'm glad I wasn't actually drinking coffee when I read that. Sorry. From this end, that's pretty funny. :kiss:

I just took something for the sinuses, so that should clear up before long. We haven't heard from the friend who'd had the original idea to go to the rugby match, so it might just be dinner, I don't know. Whatever, I charged up the battery for my camera. :)

Coffee, coffee, coffee

Here, coffee.

What a great name for a dog. :D

Octopus in the beer tub? A good way to freeze one I guess, since we drink our beer frosty where I come from.

Coffee, coffee, coffee

Here, coffee.

What a great name for a dog. :D

Octopus in the beer tub? A good way to freeze one I guess, since we drink our beer frosty where I come from.

That is a pretty good name for a dog, Tx. Better than "Damn You!" ;)

Could you freeze something in a beer tub, no matter how cold the beer? Does alcohol freeze? I keep vodka in the freezer, but of course, beer has much less alcohol in it....

At the very least, I suppose it would be a good way to pickle the octopus.

Good morning, Tx. I hope you're well today.

That is a pretty good name for a dog, Tx. Better than "Damn You!" ;)

Could you freeze something in a beer tub, no matter how cold the beer? Does alcohol freeze? I keep vodka in the freezer, but of course, beer has much less alcohol in it....

At the very least, I suppose it would be a good way to pickle the octopus.

Good morning, Tx. I hope you're well today.

Good Morning :rose::kiss:

It is a good day so far. We might even finish up this well from hell by this evening. I'm ready for some time off. I have a boat and a bike calling my name.

The beer ain't frozen but it is so cold. That octopus will definitely be dormant.

I had a dog once that thought his name was "Damnit" :D

My beautiful Smeg range, which cost me two months' salary less than 18 months ago, is finally fixed. Due to a burnt out thermocouple, combined with a severe lack of funds, we've been without the oven for nearly 6 weeks. This has finally been fixed and, in celebration, I'm cooking a full roast dinner. Tomorrow will be home-made pizzas using the leftover chicken from today. Two full meals for 5 for less than £15 ($23). God, I'm good...

In other news, #1 son is going to his first house party this evening. He's had the groundrules talk. He's been shown the mini breathalyser kits we had to buy by law for this year's French holiday. And the "trust" conversation. I'm taking him in five minutes. An evening of fretting stretches before me (those of you who think I'm worrying too much didn't know me at his age...). And I can't even have a drink to calm my nerves as, aside from it being hypocritical, I also have to pick him up... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back