What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the kids at work came in today and told me that his gran had swine flu.

That wasn't what made me laugh, but the way he put it.

"*My name*"
"Yes *his name*"
"My grandma is poorly."
"oh dear, what's wrong?"
"She's got pig flu" *child walks off*

Serious rofl.
 
Please note sentences only need one exclamation mark.

This from a moderator on another board. No idea who they were replying to or context, but made me snort.
 
Pretty girl at Walmart giving me a "your hot" look. Yeah, she was with a guy.
 
gonna do this... need happy thoughts

making a birthday present

teasing someone special

my son telling my daughter, "if you don't stop bugging me, i'm going to call the gypsies!"

singing to loud music in traffic

finding cheap canvas

someone else making dinner

Letterman

getting invited out to lunch with an old friend

pinion incense


ahhhhh.... okay. i'm feeling better. that makes me smile too.
:rose:
 
his concern for me... and then telling me something I NEVER thought in a million years he would/should/could of remembered..
:kiss:
 
well wakeing up to the son saying dad i got the alarm clock.

then while out riding the Harley two different kids looking and saying hi motorcycle man and waving.
 
his morning wake up call and his words last night telling me.. He loves me so much he cant seem to type it. ;)

I am one BLESSED pet. .;)
 
My daughter: Mom? Where's the box the toaster came in? Can I have it?

Kids and boxes. :rolleyes:
 
Reading a text book on Access so that I can better teach it to my sister and help her with her project. Yes, I'm that big of a nerd.
 
remembering a conversation on what color lepruchian green is and the fact that they don't have that color in Ireland. *giggles*
 
remembering a conversation on what color lepruchian green is and the fact that they don't have that color in Ireland. *giggles*

Well, duh. They don't call Irish coffee that in Ireland 'cause why bother? It's like Brazilians calling Brazil nuts just "nuts" or the French calling bedsheets "white flags"

Zing. Do French jokes get old?
 
I am wearing his t-shirt atm.

It still holds his fragrance mmmmmmhhh!!! Same as my blanket. Makes me smile yes. I so love my A. fragrance!!!! :eek: *HOWLS*
 
The used car salesman's reaction to me.

"Your ad said it had the third row seating..."
"Oh... hm... how about this 4Runner?"
"No."
"Just a quick test dri..."
"No. I want a Volvo because it's sexy as hell, but the one you have is a 5 seat. It was advertised as a 7. So thank you, but no."

*a few minutes later, getting my information in case he finds one at auction*

"So what do you do for a living?"
"Sales."
"Oh? What sort?"
"French lingerie."

The look on the man's face as he tried to recover... priceless.

:cool:
 
Well, duh. They don't call Irish coffee that in Ireland 'cause why bother? It's like Brazilians calling Brazil nuts just "nuts" or the French calling bedsheets "white flags"

Zing. Do French jokes get old?

*giggles*

The hotel we stayed at surved "Irish Coffee"....*bats eyes sweetly*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top