What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're stockings that stay up without a suspender belt.

They have a couple of like rubbery strips around the lace part at the top with hold them up against your skin.

They tend to be slightly stretchier than ordinary stockings, so I can wear them like stockings better for BBB when we go on sunday.
 
They're stockings that stay up without a suspender belt.

They have a couple of like rubbery strips around the lace part at the top with hold them up against your skin.

They tend to be slightly stretchier than ordinary stockings, so I can wear them like stockings better for BBB when we go on sunday.

I hate those things! they always feel like they are pinching to me.
 
I love mine. Thing is, because I've got really quite large thighs, I struggle to find ordinary stockings that don't roll over at the top and are a bit on the tight side, whereas because hold ups have a little more give around the top, they fit me better.
 
a surprise birthday party for my sweet Blue friend at a local geisha house. There will be sushi, sake, plum wine, cake, music, geishas all in a private tatami room with 10 of our closest friends. She has no idea and I cant wait to surprise her.
 
well things that made me smile today
-seeing my bestest friend he made me smile :)
-when i accidentally spilt water down me and it looked like i didnt reach the toilet in time :)
-getting a christmas card form my friends cool grannymar :)
-having my last lesson of the term :)
-laughing at when i failed to do that thing where you click your heels together when you jump :) <3
-when my friend tripped up the stairs

yeah cant think of anymore sure there were lots though
 
- still the afterglow of selling my short short short story to Scarlet magazine here in the UK:D
 
simple pleasures

People

my picture

a phonecall last night, that i didn't expect to happen, but am so glad it did.

my h-a-h threatening to marry me *laugh*
 
i just finished the last final of the last academic semester of my college career!

i cant believe its over.

now i just have to pack.
 
i just finished the last final of the last academic semester of my college career!

i cant believe its over.

now i just have to pack.
Congratulations!

But as for "last ... of my college career," when are you starting the next level (master's, PhD, etc.)? :p
 
Congratulations!

But as for "last ... of my college career," when are you starting the next level (master's, PhD, etc.)? :p

that is what my mother said. ok fine, of my undergrad career.

and im not actually done with college, just classes, as i still have a semester of student teaching.
 
that is what my mother said. ok fine, of my undergrad career.

and im not actually done with college, just classes, as i still have a semester of student teaching.
You're going to be a teacher??? Oh, Gawd(ess), you are a masochist!
 
Listening to MY x'mas music!

Seeing a great x'mas display in the projects!

Great stuffed pie!

Hugs from my son!

:rose:
 
The calendar my mother sent over. It's a personalised one (my sister in law makes them) and it's full of photos of the family, including one of my Dad's last Christmas a few months before he died.
I smiled and I had tears at the same time :eek:
 
Something else making me smile - the Crap Gifts app on Facebook :D Some of them certainly are crappy!
 
My neighbors. They loaned me - on a semi-permanent basis - a Homedics Therapist Select™ Shiatsu Massaging Cushion with Heat. See pic below. They're kinda nuts. They bought it, they all pretty much like it, but don't use it, so they brought it up and installed it in my work chair, and said if someone there really needs it, they'll come up and "borrow it back" for a while.

SBM200H_zoom.jpg


ETA: Wow. Didn't realize the pic was that big. LOL!
 
MIS, as someone who almost went into teaching, I can safely say, you're insane.

But then I think teaching in the US is ALOT different as a career choice than it is in the UK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top