What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HottieMama

Notta Domme
Kinda stolen from The Playground, but given the mood around here recently i thought this might be a fun, on-going thread. Really simple to participate in...just list one or many things that made you smile or laugh today...

Rereading the Betticus cookie thread from last night
Morning IMs
Knowing that i am cared about.
Getting the "stamp of approval" from a long-time friend.
Gracie's obsessive love of cookies.
A "gift" that i never expected...held not in my hand, but in my heart. :heart:

Your turn....

Great idea, Hottie!

Fitting into jeans that used to be tight
Being able to laugh at myself
My son giving me a belated birthday present - a crayon tucked into an envelope
listening to music on my ipod

My kids. The greatest thing about my children is even when I am down they make me laugh just being themselves.

I said some off hand remark this morning while trying to pay bills about needing to run away, like maybe to a convent. My daughter told me very seriously "Mom, number one you can't run away it's against the law to adbandon your children. Number two--I don't think they allow tequila in convents. Number three--you're not Catholic" :)

ecstaticsub said:
My kids. The greatest thing about my children is even when I am down they make me laugh just being themselves.

I said some off hand remark this morning while trying to pay bills about needing to run away, like maybe to a convent. My daughter told me very seriously "Mom, number one you can't run away it's against the law to adbandon your children. Number two--I don't think they allow tequila in convents. Number three--you're not Catholic" :)

That has to be the funniest thing I read all day!

ecstaticsub said:
My daughter told me very seriously "Mom, number one you can't run away it's against the law to adbandon your children. Number two--I don't think they allow tequila in convents. Number three--you're not Catholic" :)

Fucking priceless..Absolutely hysterical.

No one else has smiled today????? :cool:

"checking in" IMs... :kiss:
imagining one of His next trips to pick someone up at the airport. :cattail:
my 7 month old attacking his older brother for his cookie.:catroar:
an email from a friend picking apart someone's CollarMe ad....Nearly needed a Depends by time i was half-way through it.

Getting my nails done perfectly for a change

Having coffee with my wonderful Daddy and our two bestest friends and seeing their pics from the good ole days. :)

Feeling like I just might have control over this freaking diet after all! :catroar:

being held
makeing up with a friend after a huge fight
being told to masturbate before going to bed and then to cum

Signing on even though i have a headache and what i found. :kiss:
Finally hearing "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Come Off" for the first time... :nana:

Setting up our new laptop and unwired broadband all by myself! And getting praise from Master Gil for persevering with it even though I have the sinus headache from hell :nana:

Having a chat with my daughter on the phone for the first time in 2 weeks

being home for the first time in the last 4 months, sleeping in my own bed, talking to Daddy on the phone, knowing He'll be 'tucking me in' tonight. having all 3 of my kids home and happy that they are 'home'.

Talkin to my baby... and getting her to tuck her in for the first time in a long time... Something I really needed...

HottieMama said:
Signing on even though i have a headache and what i found. :kiss:
Finally hearing "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Come Off" for the first time... :nana:

That is such a funny music video. My kids have seen me a bit hung over from doing tequila shots the night before on one or two occasions...My son has decided that is my theme song... :) (and no, my clothes did not come off...(or at least as far as my children know) )

Seeing CM post... :nana:
My headache being a bit better... ;)
Thinking of our last conversation... :heart:

Blushing Bottom said:
I didn't think the sun ever shone in the UK.

LOL you're not far wrong. Just recently it's been awful - rain all the time. But for the record Belfast is sunny today !! As we would say here - Happy days. :D

Blushing Bottom said:
I didn't think the sun ever shone in the UK.
Sure it does , everytime Shy Slave smiles. She will kill me when she reads this . Oh happy days !

Great thread Miss Hottie as soon as something un Lit related makes me smile/laugh I'll brb :rose:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Sure it does , everytime Shy Slave smiles. She will kill me when she reads this . Oh happy days !

Great thread Miss Hottie as soon as something un Lit related makes me smile/laugh I'll brb :rose:

Yes she will *glares8

Smile, what is that?

Some bizarre BDSM thing?

It is a hard limit for me.

shy slave said:
Yes she will *glares*

Smile, what is that?

Some bizarre BDSM thing?

It is a hard limit for me.

Ohh man do you practise SSC or RACK because I need to know before I attempt to push those limits :D

: prays for RACK :

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ohh man do you practise SSC or RACK because I need to know before I attempt to push those limits :D

: prays for RACK :
Neither.

Next question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back