A nice word to describe a woman who enjoys sex.

catimann

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Posts
159
I have looked high and low and have only come up with nymphomaniac or minx to describe a woman or her actions when she enjoys sex.
I don't want to use all the rest like slut, whore, jade, strumpet.

Hell there are millions of wonderful women who enjoy sex but to describe them as a slut is wrong because they may (more than likely) take offence.
How do you tell a woman you love her nymphomania tendencies?
I could say "You are a seductive beautiful minx."
I like the word minx but even that is this per Webster: "a sexually attractive and playful woman who often causes trouble"
My woman does not cause trouble (hmmmm hold on). Well at least not in bed and the trouble is not what is expected here, or so I think

You would think that since we are 40 years into the empowerment of women that a word or two would have come along to express what I am looking for.
 
I would suggest asking her, though the above are pretty good. I will mention that keeper can be seen poorly since it denotes a sort of ownership when looked at a certain way.

Personally, I don't mind slut since I want sex often. Now someone calling me a slut I will say a selective slut because I only ever give sex to one guy. My little nympho may sound like a good idea, so long as she doesn't mind. There is a reason for that, nymphomaniacs are like that because they were sexually abused as a child and it is how they feel appreciation and affecttion for themselves. Really a horrible syndrome and those who have it are usually embarrassed about it.

As has been mentioned, women who enjoy sex are normal and we are supposed to. Unless you ask the Catholics but then they have some issues with everything so best to not. :rolleyes:
 
Pet!

*ducks all flying objects*:eek:;)


If you're writing a story, then trying to be PC is certainly more important if you're writing for the masses. If you are looking for a term of endearment for you wife, or significant other, then what is wrong with:

nymph
minx
hottie
sugar tits she devil
And a favorite, but not my origin, Nectar Nipples

Whatever works for HER is what matters, right? Talk to her, what kinds of things is she prone to? Does she move around the bed when you're having sex? Call her Scooter! Does she like her head to bang against the headboard during sex? Call her Thumper. Does she like to make you beg? Call her Mistress! :D

The important thing here, in my mind, is to choose something that can be used publicly between you without offending others or them knowing what the hell you're talking about. For instance, nobody would question you calling your wife "sweetie" or "babe/baby", they might even appreciate your affection. Try to choose your pet names accordingly, as well as other terms of endearment. I'll have to warn you though, using 'sugar tits she devil' in front of the mother inlaw may not be a good idea! :eek:
 
Cute suggestions, NippleMuncher!

But Sugar tits she devil? Where do you come up with stuff? LOL :)
 
How about:

Amorous
Loving
Spouse
Mate
Educated
Intelligent
Addicting
Arousing
Energetic
Electrifying
Healthy
Strong

:cattail: Sexy
 
A woman who loves sex (whats not to love?) or do you mean a woman that is open and honest about her love for sex?

I'd say "Uninhibited."
 
A man.

Kidding people!!! I just can't believe no one said it. Please no objects thrown my way.
 
Personally, I've never totally understood the "hang up" on certain words. Even when I knew that those hang ups existed and even some of the etymology that made them distasteful. Primarily because the way I've viewed it, it's the underlying meaning that is important which is often overlooked.

In one instance, I recall a coworker that was trying not to cuss. So, they substituted phrases. As an example, where they might have said "son of a bitch", they substituted "son of a biscuit eater".

What always puzzled me was that over time, for them it came to mean the same thing so effectively when they were calling someone a "son of a biscuit eater", they would do so with the same anger and vehemence and the message came across loud and clear to the person that they had just been insulted, even if it took them a moment to work out how.

In this case, I don't know that the word "slut" is inherently bad in and of itself. However, I do know that some... okay, many would find it distasteful if it were aimed at them. But, is that because of the word itself or because all these years later, we still have some idea of a woman who enjoys sex as a "bad thing"? (Unless of course she is in private with us and being "our" personal slut, of course)

Instead, perhaps we should ask why "stud" is a good thing? Four letters. Two of them even the same. And the connotation is the same, that the guy enjoys and is good at sex. Yet, this is considered a compliment while slut is a condemnation? Why? Because one is a label given to a man while the other is given to a woman who enjoy the same thing?

Sexual revolution my hairy derriere. We'll have an equality of the sexes when a man called a stud and woman called a slut find them equally complimentary or derogatory.

Until then, I just call the woman in my life who enjoys sex as much as I do "Love". Mainly because "Aphrodite" was too long and just sounded dumb. But, she knows what I mean.
 
Back
Top