Adjustable tubing source?`

CZSteve

Experienced
Joined
May 29, 2012
Posts
79
I came across the following pic; the tubing pieces appear to be off-the-shelf items as opposed to custom fabricated but I'm bot sure. Belly rest looks like it's from a leg curl attachment.
Stockadesquaretube_zps4050a671.jpg


Anyone know if this tubing and adjustable sections are available off the self and if so where?
Any idea as to what the box is where the dildo is mounted? Seems too small to be motorized.

I'd like to be build something like this but do not have a welder so looking for off-the-shelf.
Don't 'need' motorized :rolleyes:; planning on an adjustable impalement bar and probably leather cuffs or straps for binding.

I know there are some store bought versions for ~ $300 but I like the idea of building myself, especially if tubing like this is available.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
 
o_O lol.

But yes they are. http://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n:700774011
Ask some local metal/tools shop. Sayyyy that you're building...personal gym of sorts.

All other things except the contraption are surely also available.

I'm sure the way the adjustable tubing works is that there are several holes drilled in the tubing and it just moves the sliding parts in and out of them.:rolleyes:

A way to make it yourself in a very simple fashion is pick two different tubing sections. One a bit bigger than the other (fitting on it just to slide nicely) and then drill those holes. Partly what you're looking for are L shaped pieces with 3 openings. Can't be to hard to find and if you can't find them you can always use screws and those little things that look like _l to fasten straight tubes.
 
Last edited:
Haha, I spent about ten minutes staring at that picture trying to work out where every bit of a person might go. Got it eventually :p

Have a wander around your local hardware store and see what you can find. If you work out the measurements you need you can sometimes get your material cut to length there, then make the joins yourself as suggested above...
 
Thanks for the suggestions - biggest thing I was trying to source are the slip tubes with the nut already attached for the quick adjust knob. Maybe it's time to add a welder to the garage; I'm sure it would come in handy for other projects... :rolleyes:

Haha, I spent about ten minutes staring at that picture trying to work out where every bit of a person might go. Got it eventually

For others should it help...
Stockadesquaretube-inuse_zps4674c4a4.jpg
 
Another sourcing possibility might be a trip to a second-hand sporting goods store. They often have a selection of home weight-training equipment and you might be able to pick up a cheap item that just happens to contain many of the pieces you'd need to make the pictured device.
 
I'd be interested in where one might get the shackles from. They look mean, in a very positive way. Not the kind of thing you might find at a local hardware shop though?
 
Back
Top