The Lost One(open to anyone)

Nalani offered him a smile as he helped her out the sat back in the seat as the smell of a vampire hit her nose. She sat straight up her eyes widening.... please let this one be friendly the last one wasn't.
 
The stopping vehicle was so loud! She cringed a bit and when someone jumped out casting her up and down verbally she just smiled. Someone to feed off of, lucky her. She grunted as he pulled her up and the smell of him wafted up her helmet. A dog! She looked at the vehicle it was more like a tank, well, it explained him being able to stop the Hummer. She reached up and untied the straps under her chin and threw the helmet off.

Her black hair fell down her back and she took a deep breath leaning over and placed her hands on her knees. "I'm okay, and my stupid stunt, if you must know, was to avoid one of you" she shrugged his hands away and stood up. "Not everyone likes the bloodsuckers around here I guess" she chuckled and took a deep breath standing upright again. "Where I come from werewolves and vamps don't sit so well together, I didn't like that idea, nothing wrong with a pet dog" she smirked and looked around. "Mind if I catch a ride with you. Promise I'll be gone once I'm healed up. I don't have much on the way of donors right now so it'll be a few days, promise, no problems"

She raised her hands up and sighed almost looking like she was under arrest. "I can't take that beauty now" she nodded towards the bike broken and thrown in the road. There were two other's moving in the truck. Company, she liked to talk, obviously...
 
Nalani looked out the window, listening to the vampire speak. When she heard her refer to Jamison as a dog the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She could already tell this was going to be an interesting experience. But Hey as long as the vamp kept her fangs to herself there should be no problem. Granted she was pretty sure Jack might just offer up to be the chick's blood donor.

She glanced around and called out the window "let's get moving, I'd personally not like to be here if someone shows up."

She shifted in her seat, got comfy again and put the seat belt around her. She didn't want to land on the floor again if something else made them stop.

Nalani hated vampires, there was just something about them that got under her skin. Sure, in a way she was like them,she fed off humans but only emotions not blood. The thought of having to do that just grossed her out.
 
Back
Top