A Picture is Worth a Thousand FAWCs

Not to share, no. ;)

JBJ claims to have a bunch to give away--unless, of course, you want to write erotica.

Erotica, huh? I write that. I have a few folders overflowing with erotica.

Just reading all the banter so far has given me an idea or two. But I need to finish my final exam for one of my classes, first.

Due at midnight! :eek:

Haha. I typed a pretest on my phone yesterday on the way to the doctor's office (No. I wasn't driving!) as my students were arriving in class with the sub. I had to post it in two pieces, just so they could get started on time. I kept losing my signal, so I couldn't post quickly. I was quite surprised to find that most of them actually did both parts of the pretest.

There's no minute like the last minute.

I started writing my story this morning. I like the plot, the theme is different for me, as I want to disguise my style when the scoring gets started.

Just a reminder: don't forget to PM me for the email to send your submission. I am NOT using the same email as last time, so if you send it there, it won't count. ;)

Ha! And I just finished a story this week that could have been altered slightly to fit the picture.

I realized earlier today I have a story already up, from a couple of years ago, that could fit or be made to fit with the picture. Darn. Ahead of my time.

That's what I intend to do. It would have looked pretty suspicious if I had submitted a 50,000 word story based on that picture.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter if the story submitted is brand-spanking-new or one you've had languishing on your hard drive for four years. There's no real advantage either way. Personally, I like to keep to the spirit of the challenge and write something totally new.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter if the story submitted is brand-spanking-new or one you've had languishing on your hard drive for four years. There's no real advantage either way. Personally, I like to keep to the spirit of the challenge and write something totally new.

Me too. :) I wouldn't use this older story, since it's posted. Just struck me, is all. And sometimes a pic or word or sentence could provide inspiration to finish a stuck story.

Me too. :) I wouldn't use this older story, since it's posted. Just struck me, is all. And sometimes a pic or word or sentence could provide inspiration to finish a stuck story.

Good point. I won't besmirch anyone for finishing a story that's been sitting in limbo.

It just occurred to me that I also have an unfinished story that could fit the bill for this challenge. I'm not going to use it, though, since it's pretty long and well, rather silly. :p

You know, Halloween is annoying. I got a killer idea of a story and it's all fleshed out in my head, and I don't want to use that for this contest. Besides it would be pretty obvious it was from me since it's fucking zombies, and literally fucking. All Tx's fault for using that picture, there is a zombie game that you are on that island. :confused:

Have an idea for another one but I may get lost with the zombie writing. Bad Tx bad. :mad:

You know, Halloween is annoying. I got a killer idea of a story and it's all fleshed out in my head, and I don't want to use that for this contest. Besides it would be pretty obvious it was from me since it's fucking zombies, and literally fucking. All Tx's fault for using that picture, there is a zombie game that you are on that island. :confused:

Have an idea for another one but I may get lost with the zombie writing. Bad Tx bad. :mad:

OH God! My secret is out! :D

How's the FAWCing going, folks? Mine is all fleshed out. In my head. I guess I'd better write it before I forget what I'm writing ...

How's the FAWCing going, folks? Mine is all fleshed out. In my head. I guess I'd better write it before I forget what I'm writing ...

I wish I had an idea, or more of one. I'd like to write, but at the moment I think I'm too mentally scattered. Kids, kids' school, impending root canal, Mr Penn and I both sick, computer issues (detailed in another thread)... Next week, I keep telling myself... next week...

Still recovering from the write-a-thon to get my contest entry posted in time. I'm hoping to get a couple of hours of writing in tonight, but I have other higher priority stories I need to work on. Maybe I'll get to it by the end of the weekend.

Crossing my fingers.

I have to finish mine by November 1st so I can start on NaNo. So I've got a bit of a shorter deadline. But hey, I work best on a deadline! :rolleyes:

Just another reminder: make sure you PM me to get the new FAWC email. ;)

I thought about writing something for FAWC today. But I did some organizing and cleaning instead.

Back