Shy no longer....

I haven't forgotten you! I am headed home today and will be able to catch up on all these lovely comments! Managing Lit from my phone is tricky /beam
Thank you for your wonderful words and patience!!
xoxo!!

I haven't forgotten you! I am headed home today and will be able to catch up on all these lovely comments! Managing Lit from my phone is tricky /beam
Thank you for your wonderful words and patience!!
xoxo!!
No, thank you for all YOUR wonderful pictures/comments

Epic Catch Up Post of Awesomeness!

You like *BOING*? Because these pictures definitely sprung me to attention. Those breasts are so magnificent and I just want to caress, fondle, lick, suckle and nibble on them and your nipples making you moan with pleasure. Replace your hand with my own as I coax more moans from you while I stimulate your clit. You are SO luscious, SO desirable and SO seductive.
I do like BOING! See? *bounceboingbouceboing*
I love trampolines!
/giggle

To be standing behind you, massaging your neck and shoulders with small butterfly kisses on the neck.......that could be a good night at the club
Mmmm...that -would- be.

Where is this club? I need to make sure I can get back here again and again...

Your facial expressions make this... just wonderful.

Apparently I'm not the only one who's a sucker for you biting your lip... that.. and your eyes... are distracting me from noticing all the other treats you are sharing.

I wonder.. am I the only one wondering what else you could manage to bite while looking us in the eye...? Granted we will stand back just watching until invited to take a more active role.... but it would be hard not to start somethings for ourselves while watching.
*bites lip*
/halo
Hmmm?
/giggle
I don't expect anyone to hold off on pleasure...please...start! That's the fun...you can come back for seconds /wink

A women like yourself, deserves all the great comments. You are a women and women like yourself who are sexy and willing to share......deserve high praise. All from the heart. 100% real
/blush
Thank you so much! It may sound silly, but getting really lovely compliments here means a lot. I don't take it lightly. Sure, for me to put myself out there and share is a big deal, but so is speaking to someone you don't know in a public forum. So thank you very much to one and all!

My pleasure. :) So glad you decided to share.......a highlight to 2012 for sure
I want to be a highlight to 2013 too! /giggle
*is selfish*

*Follows, not knowing where this is going, but completely buying in*
*whisper* You're gonna love it...trust me /wink

i guess you will have to find that out.
Hands on experience is the most valuable I say /giggle

Miss B, I'd follow you anywhere....

...and you should see the effect you're having on me!;):devil:
*leans in*
I hope it's good! /beam

Those 'Cherry Pop' pics are just stunning- you really are the perfect classic pin-up.
Awww thank you so very much! I have a few pin up girl crushes, so that is a wonderful compliment indeed!

Very erotic as always MissBunnyCandy
I think my bunny tail wiggles in happiness every time I get described as erotic!

Nothing like waking up to a little MFV.......:D
Did you wake up without covers? Because I steal those.

Very erotic. Love your photos. Great photography.
*wiggles bunny tail*
See?! /giggle

The shame here is that she is all alone. That dress is far too constrictive, and it looks like she could use some help, especially in the "pleasure" pictures. :)
/pout
It is! It's soooo tight! I can't get it off!
/laugh

New to your thread, think I'll stick around!
Please do! We like to have fun in here!

Let me just say here that your body is that one of a Godess! You take very good care of yourself. /smiles
Well thank you very much! So I get the Goddess body first? When do my powers show up? /giggle

Damn! Oh the things I want to do to you MBC! So SEXXXY!
I hope everything on your list puts you in the running for a lump of coal this year! /wink

My eyes gazing at her Beauty .. knowing that all She showing is meant for me ... I stare as she lowers her straps reavealing a fabulous set of Tits .. with a shy look and teasing biting her lower lip .. That sends only one message to me !!!

Following quickly .. my breathing deepens .. as I finally see Her in the corner .. Her top gone reavealing those lovely Breasts .. My eyes quickly move to her crotch as I see where her hand has moved ..

Seeing that she is still biting her lip in such a teasing manner .. Staring deeply into those Sensuous eyes ... My heart beats quicker as I feel my pants growing ever so tight .. Knowing just how badley I Want HER !!!!
I love it how you are getting into the little fantasy that goes with the pictures! I won't do this every time, but it was certainly fun to play a little teasing game!

You really do have some nice breasts.
*does a shimmy* Thank you!

MFV.......so damn sexy:) Sugar and spice and everything nice, you my dear are a treasure. Love what you do to me:)
*whisper* -I- love what I do to you too!

Mmmm the things I am doing to you in my imagination!!! Hi sexy hunny, how's your day going? *Gives MBC a tight hug and long kiss*
Hello, sweetheart! I hope I am terribly naughty in your imagination!! *returns the hug*

let me do that, my hands are free
/giggle
Wait...what are you....I don't need help w-
Oh my!
/giggle

As beautiful and enticing as ever. You continue to be... simply stunning MBC.
/blush
Thank you so very much. I love to share with you.

*waving a carrot like a laser pointer* Here bunny bunny bunny!!
:D
*gets wide excited eyes*
What are you going to do with that then?

MissBunnyCandy-Humada, :eek:humada, humada, humada,!! Where is this club & can I join????????????????
You're in it, darlin'! /wink

one of the hottest women on Lit!
/blush
Oh thank you! Gosh...I am seriously red cheeked over here.

Good cos I simply can't wait to see what deliciousness you will post next!
As soon as I finish with this post...you shall see! /beam

No, thank you for all YOUR wonderful pictures/comments
*bunnyhug*

...her wanton lust is obvious and she can now see that you want her too. Wasting no time, she begins to ready herself for the impending passion. The sounds of the club in the distance only heighten the excitement of what is about to happen...

Last edited:
*whisper* You're gonna love it...trust me /wink

*Heart races and swollen member begins to throb* "I'll trust you to the end of the world, you amazing woman"

Mmm...we will get along just fine, wont we? /giggle[/QUOTE]

*Smiles, as hands trace down the elegant curves of your body, throbbing member stretching the limits of my pants* "I'm all yours"

Are you home now?
I am and so happy to be! Laptop access without fear of someone peeking over a shoulder...that one would be hard to explain to mom.
"Ummm...yeah...so it's this site...and uhhh...yep that's me there....with all my stuff out and then people comment on...ummm..my stuff...and then I say thank you."
/laugh

*Smiles, as hands trace down the elegant curves of your body, throbbing member stretching the limits of my pants* "I'm all yours"
*peeks down at the strained pants then back up at you with an evil grin*
You should do something about that...it looks uncomfortable

*peeks down at the strained pants then back up at you with an evil grin*
You should do something about that...it looks uncomfortable

*Smiles back, slowly unzips the pants, cock springing from it's constraints, pushing through the hole in the boxers underneath*

Oh wow this is so hot!
I just want my face buried in that gorgeous ass. Lick that beautiful honey hole and tongue that cute little ass hole. That taste.. that scent... yum... :cattail:

I love your dark look. Your dark hair, your dark nipples, your dark eyes....

Dark Angel. :heart:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
/giggle
Mmmm...Dark Angel. I likes it, precious.
Implies the sweet with the naughty...just how I like to be.

*Smiles back, slowly unzips the pants, cock springing from it's constraints, pushing through the hole in the boxers underneath*
*watches in delight*
Maybe you should come with me a moment
/giggle

...her wanton lust is obvious and she can now see that you want her too. Wasting no time, she begins to ready herself for the impending passion. The sounds of the club in the distance only heighten the excitement of what is about to happen...

omg hubba hubba! great pics!

*watches in delight*
Maybe you should come with me a moment
/giggle[/QUOTE]

*Follows you, cock still sprung through boxers* "Anywhere"

Omg!!! Hot!!

Words fail me ... what can I say, but that you have the hottest body on lit and your pictures are very hot! Actually, those are the words! :catroar:

MissBunnyCandy-THUD!! That was me fainting at the vision of lovliness in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::kiss::heart:

A club beat in the background is going to create a very quick pace. This is shaping up to be rough and unbridled.

Back