Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT by the was Sassy I was referring to you when I mentioned the lip biting just thought I would let you know.

ICT - that's why I asked, I didn't want to assume and be all egomaniac about it. ;)

Thank you. :D I appreciate it. I certainly didn't think this pic would go over as well as it has.
 
ICT - that's why I asked, I didn't want to assume and be all egomaniac about it. ;)

Thank you. :D I appreciate it. I certainly didn't think this pic would go over as well as it has.
ICT i am glad you did ask.
IACT the picture is sexy as hell.
 
ICT I should be asleep but instead looking at AM to see if the man who claims he loves me is still active there.
...yes he is. Because he changed his profile name. Which means he lied to me again.

IACT this makes my blood boil with rage not only at him but at myself for being so freaking stupid and believing anything a man says.

IFCT I'm becoming a bitter woman already at 31. I'm seriously going to end up with a ton of cats or worse.
 
ICT.. that I am excited about a party tonight.

IACT..if given a choice I would rather be spending the night at home alone with him.
 
I'm kinda on the other end of this question. Its seems that alot of people tell me their confessions. I belonged to a large health club awhile back. It seemed like everytime I went into the sauna theirs was either a young women or older women telling all kinds of personal things. A few told me they were strippers to get through college .One was a prostitute when she was younger. Many of them were having affairs or were with another women in college. The list goes on and on. Now i love to hear other deep dark secrets. Its a huge turn on for me.
 
ICT I almost started a picture thread today. I have a few ideas, just not sure I have the courage to post...
 
ICT if I can do it, you can do it...and I know you would rock it :kiss:

IACT was my stalk for the day ;)

ICT I appreciate it.

IACT your thread is awesome as I have silently stalked it for 2 days now.

IFCT it's a possibility that I still will.

IACT you can stalk me anytime
 
Ict I stole my av from a friend, because it's how I operate...and its just awesome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top