Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its almost bedtime....love to see these yummy thighs, ankles and shoes in my bed in the next few.:devil:

attachment.php

I think my sh*t eating grin and tired lips in am would be well worth it. Don't you think?

Mmmmmmmmm...... Running on only a couple hours sleep, if that much, on a work day never stops me...... Isn't that why they made Red Bull, Monster or Rock Star???? :devil::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmmm...... Running on only a couple hours sleep, if that much, on a work day never stops me...... Isn't that why they made Red Bull, Monster or Rock Star???? :devil::kiss::kiss:

I am sure that you on a couple of hours sleep is more intense than most of us on 12 hours. Love the idea of keeping you awake all night with sensual temptations.

Evening sexy! This one makes me bite my fist. Your calves and the little inner thigh exposed is too much:rose:

attachment.php

What does a yummy lady like you where on a random Tuesday before bed?

Well tonite it's just panties and a tank top..... and when I go to bed it will be nothing at all..... I've slept in the nude for as long as I can remember.....:kiss:

Evening sexy! This one makes me bite my fist. Your calves and the little inner thigh exposed is too much:rose:

attachment.php

Love those shoes, they're snake skin but that's kinda hard to tell in the pic..... My legs, personally I think they're my best piece.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Well tonite it's just panties and a tank top..... and when I go to bed it will be nothing at all..... I've slept in the nude for as long as I can remember.....:kiss:

Love those shoes, they're snake skin but that's kinda hard to tell in the pic..... My legs, personally I think they're my best piece.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Mmmm....you are the best piece sexy....:devil:

mmmm ... I love the leg shots -- they're very lean and toned. Can I nibble slowly up each of them top the inner thigh? ;)

So we are all early waiting you next post!

Mmmmm........... I've thought long and hard
on what to post next.....
Hope ya'll enjoy....
Kisses....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Have you ever really looked at a women??? Looked for those SUBTLE clues she may be giving off.....
It can be a mystery.....
Purrrrrhaps that bracelet or those shoes she is wearing
tells without a word from her lips.....

Your mind can flood with questions as you take in the sight of her..... Were her choices hints of bondage??? Hints to be taken.... To be made yours..... Or were they simply a fashion statement??? Your heart races...... Your pulse quickens..... Your cock hardens as your sexual desire begins to run rampant through your body as your eyes study her....

"What is it???" you ask yourself.

Your questions crumble like bricks to the floor as she crosses her legs.....
All the while, she gazes back at you with that wicked little grin......

Your only defense is to..................:kiss:

1. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 138
Mmmmmm....... Seeing the ending of my little thread is in sight, thought I'd post some of my favs one more time before they close it.... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back