I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He he Thank you. :D

Ha ha That's good. :D

Hey Fred!!

Had all my blood tests yesterday, go back for the results on Tuesday. :kiss:

How are you? :heart:

Sweetheart not so good. Sadly they are trying to work on the infection and I had a seizure from the meds. So body is a bit beated up. Hope they can help you feel better

hugs:kiss::heart:

fred

Sweetheart not so good. Sadly they are trying to work on the infection and I had a seizure from the meds. So body is a bit beated up. Hope they can help you feel better

fred

Aww Fred, that's not good. :( :heart:

I'll be fine. :kiss:

attachment.php

I will even rub your feet for you. As well as the rest of you.

Naughty boy, do I need to come over and feed them to you? :p :D

Just doing housework today. Are you ever in work? :D

Yes. Yes, you do. Preferably scattered about your nekkid body. That sounds hawt. :devil: I suppose the main is because I don't have my own place yet...so I don't really have my own fridge or really cook. Hey, rent's cheaper. Trade-offs. :p

Yep, 8-5:30. :D I waste too many hours of the day at freakin work. :p

fred

Fred,

Sorry to hear of your seizure. Here's wishing you the best.

You do. :p
Mmm....:devil:
:kiss:

Ha ha :D

I'm honoured. Let's 69 :p's before I pull you onto my lap bury my face in your cleavage and my cock in your wet ready :catroar:!

You wouldn't have time to laugh with a cock in your mouth and one in your needy little :catroar:
:devil: You'd be moaning in orgasmic bliss!

Yes. Yes, you do. Preferably scattered about your nekkid body. That sounds hawt. :devil: I suppose the main is because I don't have my own place yet...so I don't really have my own fridge or really cook. Hey, rent's cheaper. Trade-offs. :p

Yep, 8-5:30. :D I waste too many hours of the day at freakin work. :p

Ha ha :D Raw or cooked veggies? :D

You're spoilt! ;)

I remember those days well. :)

I'm honoured. Let's 69 :p's before I pull you onto my lap bury my face in your cleavage and my cock in your wet ready :catroar:!

You wouldn't have time to laugh with a cock in your mouth and one in your needy little :catroar:
:devil: You'd be moaning in orgasmic bliss!

Mmm........This is sounding very good!! :p

Yummy! :catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back