Make me dirty

Beth87

Literotica Guru
So the aim of this thread really is to explore more words for writing sexual stories.

What happens is this..

Id write a word such as FLECKS

The poster below will turn the word fleck into something dirty/sexy: Flecks of his cum spat into her face.

The poster then picks the next word in the chain. It cannot be a word already associated with sex such as; cum, tease etc. Lets try to expand our genre vocabulary :D

Starting word: BOOKED

'How many? She asked her voice heavy with burgeoning lust. 'How many men?'

'Four,' Martin croaked in reply. 'I booked four.'

(is this the right idea?)

Carpet.

I could only think of something cheesy for that word like 'he booked his hardening cock into her womanly hole' or something equally cringe worthy lol

So for that i think its okay :) I would prefer it to be in the one sentence and not speech though - where can be helped.

Carpet...Lol this is on is quite hard to do. Hmmn

Her carpet of feminine hairs glistened with my cum

STOOL

I could only think of something cheesy for that word like 'he booked his hardening cock into her womanly hole' or something equally cringe worthy lol

So for that i think its okay :) I would prefer it to be in the one sentence and not speech though - where can be helped.

Carpet...Lol this is on is quite hard to do. Hmmn

Her carpet of feminine hairs glistened with my cum

STOOL

no worries. it's a quote from one of my pieces, but i'll try to keep it short - a bit like the carpet - in future.

the milkmaid sat on the stool and rubbed his leaking cock-head around her cheeks.

Painting.

no worries. it's a quote from one of my pieces, but i'll try to keep it short - a bit like the carpet - in future.

the milkmaid sat on the stool and rubbed his leaking cock-head around her cheeks.

Painting.

Good :) Sounds like a good story too

It doesnt have to be a short sentence.

Painting

As I was painting her delicious skin with my tongue, I felt her body shudder under me

BITTER

Good :) Sounds like a good story too

It doesnt have to be a short sentence.

Painting

As I was painting her delicious skin with my tongue, I felt her body shudder under me

BITTER

why am i thinking about the pub? :D

he savoured the bitter agony of jealousy as the black cock stretched his wife's cunt.

(that should upset the Loving Wives crowd!)

Banjo.

why am i thinking about the pub? :D

he savoured the bitter agony of jealousy as the black cock stretched his wife's cunt.

(that should upset the Loving Wives crowd!)

Banjo.

Lol

Banjo?!

Her climatic moans vibrated like the strings on a banjo.

Definately a sentence you would expect to see in a sex story! Lmao

Gotta think of a revenge one now :D

HORSE :)

horse :

She straddled his cock, with as much passion as she would ride a horse

Hopethis is fine. Trying out somethig like this for the first time :)

shower

'Brick'

His firm throbbing dick was almost as hard as a stone brick, as he watched the cute little vixen wade naked through the glistening stream of water before him.

Denny you've ended the chain! where the next word??

In response to horse..you have to make the word horse sexy.

He dined on the exquisite cuisine of her labial folds and her inner goodness.

Potato

Lovethis sentence :rose:

Denny its a simple game..lol :kiss:

Potato..marvellous i get the hard one

hmmn.

His skin was the colour of a freshly picked potato and yet it excited her beyond all comprehension.

WHALE

the cum spurted from the eye of his cock like spume from a whale.

Briefcase. :D

I just realised we somehow managed to bypass shower

So shower:

A shower of water clung to our skin seductively as we kissed with passion in the storm.

And Briefcase:

Her cheeks rested neatly in my open briefcase, her wetness leaking over my papers.

I know, tecnically cheating as I didnt quite make the word sexy, but that is difficult!

GREEN

i was surprised at her green thatch when she dropped her drawers, but it was st paddy's day after all; i licked my lips and dived for her swollen labia.

(a tad verbose, eh? sorry)

an easy one: Pulse.

Her pulse quickened as he nudged his swollen cock through her parted lips.

sandwich.

Her pulse quickened as he nudged his swollen cock through her parted lips.

sandwich.

With two lovers, Mona found herself sandwiched with both studs pounding her like an angry judge pounds his gavel.

Firefly

She picked the slices of fruit out of the punch bowl, placed them on her naked body and invited him to dine.

Knife.

Back