What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder to never take for granted the people in my life and that today is bound to be a good day. The sun is shining, after all. :)

Sitting here on Lit...

What's crossing my mind?

How I've been here for a year now. How Lit was initially just a way to fill time as I was in a new area, a new career...a new life, really.

I've found some unique friends here, learned some interesting things, explored on here which led me to explore in the RW.

So Lit has helped me grow as I have let the inner me come out to meld with the outer me...which has led to some great adventures. :D

Lit also gave me a friend who aided me through a difficult time in my life. His wittiness, wickedness, & wisdom carried me & fortified me...I am so thankful that he took the time to be my friend.

Yeah...

Crossing my mind. :eek:

Ms. PerkyT

I've been here less than a year and found similar experiences. However, there has been some chaff to separate through before finding the wheat.

One of my favorite things on this site is to occasionally introducing comments that are bizzare and outside the box. Sometime they illicit comments, others ignored.

But I did find some special people and one in particular has caught my interest.

May you grow even more this year.
:rose:
zT

Ms. PerkyT

I've been here less than a year and found similar experiences. However, there has been some chaff to separate through before finding the wheat.

One of my favorite things on this site is to occasionally introducing comments that are bizzare and outside the box. Sometime they illicit comments, others ignored.

But I did find some special people and one in particular has caught my interest.

May you grow even more this year.
:rose:
zT

Thanks, zT.

He has the email, he has the coffee, & he is on his way back. :devil:

I am so grateful for this extended holiday for us.

My bedroom looks like there's been a bombing raid...just like old times...:devil::D

I love the smell of bleach. My bathroom is disinfected and clean. Now to let the fumes dissipate

Thinking I should not have had that small piece of chocolate. I knew there was a reason why I don't eat sugar... *greenintheface

Why does it so often seem that people EXPECT you to write yourself into your stories??? FFS... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back