Pennsylvania Sound Off

Yeah, the lack of experience is showing. Not adjusting to the defense and rushing to take bad shots. Hopefully they and the coaches learn from this. And the Phils, I am still on the fence. It’s not like they have been playing really good teams.

Hi! Just moved back to Pennsylvania a year ago, lived in Oklahoma for 12 years and here before that! So not use to the weather here! Or the mountains!

Hi! Just moved back to Pennsylvania a year ago, lived in Oklahoma for 12 years and here before that! So not use to the weather here! Or the mountains!

Welcome back.. the weather here has been chaotic... it was feeling like winter up until last week

Welcome back.. the weather here has been chaotic... it was feeling like winter up until last week

Yes it has! I am shivering cold constantly! The dampnesa here is going to eventually make me sick! So use to 100 degrees of dryness

Philly Here

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well. Looking for fun people to hang out with in the Philly area. Drop me a message and say hello!

Thanks

Nothing is going on here in Jenkintown. The only prospective play mates who contacted me after I posted a personal ad were across the river in New Jersey... much too far away for an easy commute. One who I was with one to two years back keeps wanting to get together again but that would involve fighting traffic in down town Philly. There must be something in the water supply for Jenkintown that turns off people's sex drive (everyone except for me that is). Damn I am horny. :devil:

Hello from Philly

In Philly Manyunk 215/610 area here. 47 MWM but open relationship and always looking (just not always prowling).
If there is anything going on, please let me know!

Nothing is going on here in Jenkintown. The only prospective play mates who contacted me after I posted a personal ad were across the river in New Jersey... much too far away for an easy commute. One who I was with one to two years back keeps wanting to get together again but that would involve fighting traffic in down town Philly. There must be something in the water supply for Jenkintown that turns off people's sex drive (everyone except for me that is). Damn I am horny. :devil:

What is it with new jersey? Everyone kinky that want to play apprently lives there! To far for me!

The PA thread lives on! It’s funny it seems like everyone on here is either from the east side of the state or out in the sticks

Hey all glad to see this thread picking back up. Chester county here. Hoping this rain is finally taking a break for a while

Good morning fellow PA’rs... today is going to be a scorcher... a great day to get some finally tanning in before the fall comes... and if any of you ladies need help putting on some lotion, just let me know ;)

Back