The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Grins at him while brushing a finger along his shoulders.*

Hmm okay. You can be my therapist any day.

*Winks with a grin.*
*nods sagely*

It's good to see you making a smart choice.

I always have the needs of my patient, in mind, of course. Even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.

There is a polite knock on the door, before it opens to show a large orderly carrying the requested jacket.

Need any help?

Hands the jacket to scuttle

Ah!

*takes the jacket*

Such a helpful chap! It's always nice to find someone willing to lend a hand.

*nods sagely*

It's good to see you making a smart choice.

I always have the needs of my patient, in mind, of course. Even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.

Ah!

*takes the jacket*

Such a helpful chap! It's always nice to find someone willing to lend a hand.

Haha, smart choice? More like my only choice.

*Eyes the jacket*

Keep your distance with that thing

glowers slightly

Yeah, yeah...lucky you...heat and sun and plenty of it, whoopee!

pouts a little

...we get those sometimes...

Yeah... but we get all the 'White Christmas' stuff going on in temperatures that cause snow to steam in less than a minute.

Shakes my head Nothing weirder than all that 'Winter Wonderland' stuff in the middle of a heatwave or fucking cyclone.

Al least Santa swaps his 8 reindeer for a more economical set of 6 white boomers when he hits Oz airspace :D

Yeah... but we get all the 'White Christmas' stuff going on in temperatures that cause snow to steam in less than a minute.

Shakes my head Nothing weirder than all that 'Winter Wonderland' stuff in the middle of a heatwave or fucking cyclone.

Al least Santa swaps his 8 reindeer for a more economical set of 6 white boomers when he hits Oz airspace :D

tries, in vain, to get the tune for '6 White Boomers' out of her head

Scuttle, you're so provincial :D
*snickers*

I see now that you two are just messing with me. Christmas in Australia! As if that's a real thing!

Christmas is obviously a white American Christian holiday. :rolleyes:

I do like that guy's Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport song, though!

*snickers*

I see now that you two are just messing with me. Christmas in Australia! As if that's a real thing!

Christmas is obviously a white American Christian holiday. :rolleyes:

I do like that guy's Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport song, though!

Sorry to burst your bubble SB but...Santa, the real one, lives up the road from me...and he's definitely not from your side of the pond...

pats his shoulder

Oh come on....

It's 1:20 in the morning. Saturday morning too. Why am I awake? I should be able to sleep in.

FLT?

Where the HELL did I put the tums?

*eyes widen further*

Aurora? Polar bears in your garden? You're so lucky!

I know, I am. Extremely lucky.

And soon I'll have several feet of snow that won't leave until next April and temperatures in the -30s...sooo lucky.... ;)

You should visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back