Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-24-2006, 12:25 PM   #51
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyp123
Ok but having to use it, did take the edge off the scene, or did you enjoy the envelope being pushed, what was the outcome.

I do try not to use it...i tend to push myself in what i can take. When i have used it, Master has immediately stopped what we have been doing, untied me if i have been bound and given me lots of cuddles and reassurance. Doesnt mean the fun has to stop though....we just change the fun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:28 PM   #52
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyp123
have you ever tried saying, supercalifradgilisticexialidocious, with a ball gag strapped in your mouth

Cant say it WITHOUT a ball gag in so have got NO hope lol
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:28 PM   #53
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave
Ah, he lives far far away so it needs to be a long whip lol
*breathes a sigh of relief*

That must be difficult for you both though. *HUG*
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:30 PM   #54
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes
Cant say it WITHOUT a ball gag in so have got NO hope lol
Don't panic, if I know Micky he's spelled it wrong anyway
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:37 PM   #55
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness
Don't panic, if I know Micky he's spelled it wrong anyway

Spelling has never been one of my strong points either!


Nice to meet you btw....and i LOVE that AV
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:44 PM   #56
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes
Spelling has never been one of my strong points either!


Nice to meet you btw....and i LOVE that AV
Thankyou honey, had awful trouble getting it resized without it becoming a blur though. What's the story behind yours?
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #57
shy slave
Literotica Guru
 
shy slave's Avatar
 
shy slave is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my own little head space
Posts: 8,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness
*breathes a sigh of relief*

That must be difficult for you both though. *HUG*
It can be, but it can be fun too.

Meeting, Re-meeting, trying not to rip his clothes off in the airport...lol

Luckily it is not just about sex, its about a D/s relationship.

We have planned visits and see each other regularly,

If there is a problem and we need each other we can always get a flight within a few hours.

We talk every day as well.

I have a love/ hate relationship with LDR.

Some aspects are difficult, but othertimes it is ok.

I am determined to see positives in an LDR otherwise I would be miserable alot.
I would always be waiting for my life to start instead of getting on with each and every day.
I would miss so much in simply waiting.

Right now I have a life in the UK and I have a life in Denmark.
Even when I move to Denmark I will still have a life in the UK, albeit a smaller one.
For various reasons I won't cut the ties here completely. Once he and I live together I will end up with an LDR relationship with people in the UK instead of Denmark.

If I am constantly thinking about 'when I see him again' instead of living in the hear and now I cannot be sure that when we are together I will not be looking back to the UK and the people I have here and thinking 'when I see them again' instead of enjoying what would have become the here and now with him.

I would be in danger of never being happy and always missing out on each moment in life.

No-one knows what will happen in life, for that reason I want to recognise that I cannot live with one foot in the unknown and one in the present.
If I did that I would miss on time with other people in the UK whom I love
__________________
The pain of parting cannot be compared with the joy of meeting again else who could bear it." Willy Smith
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:55 PM   #58
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness
Thankyou honey, had awful trouble getting it resized without it becoming a blur though. What's the story behind yours?

I can imagine....its lovely though...i love stuff like that.

Mine is the chinese symbol for slave....i have asked Master if i can have it as a tattoo. I've always wanted one and this seems kind of appropriate
 

Old 09-24-2006, 12:58 PM   #59
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave
It can be, but it can be fun too.

Meeting, Re-meeting, trying not to rip his clothes off in the airport...lol

Luckily it is not just about sex, its about a D/s relationship.

We have planned visits and see each other regularly,

If there is a problem and we need each other we can always get a flight within a few hours.

We talk every day as well.

I have a love/ hate relationship with LDR.

Some aspects are difficult, but othertimes it is ok.

I am determined to see positives in an LDR otherwise I would be miserable alot.
I would always be waiting for my life to start instead of getting on with each and every day.
I would miss so much in simply waiting.

Right now I have a life in the UK and I have a life in Denmark.
Even when I move to Denmark I will still have a life in the UK, albeit a smaller one.
For various reasons I won't cut the ties here completely. Once he and I live together I will end up with an LDR relationship with people in the UK instead of Denmark.

If I am constantly thinking about 'when I see him again' instead of living in the hear and now I cannot be sure that when we are together I will not be looking back to the UK and the people I have here and thinking 'when I see them again' instead of enjoying what would have become the here and now with him.

I would be in danger of never being happy and always missing out on each moment in life.

No-one knows what will happen in life, for that reason I want to recognise that I cannot live with one foot in the unknown and one in the present.
If I did that I would miss on time with other people in the UK whom I love


I know what you mean...my Master lives about 2 hours drive from me (on a good day!) and we only get to see each other twice a month for the weekend.

All i can say is thank goodness for IM!!!
 

Old 09-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #60
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave
No-one knows what will happen in life, for that reason I want to recognise that I cannot live with one foot in the unknown and one in the present.
You have an enviable sense of karma about your situation, I can see that it serves you well. I had a LDR when I was at uni and thought that tricky enough but Denmark?

Now that you have told me I do remember reading about you on other threads. Is your Master called Andante? Or am I thinking of someone else?

You seem to have it all under control, Shy but nevertheless I wish you all the best with your move. Will it be very soon may I ask?
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #61
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
Stoopid me, his name's in your sig. D'oh
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 01:20 PM   #62
shy slave
Literotica Guru
 
shy slave's Avatar
 
shy slave is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my own little head space
Posts: 8,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes
I know what you mean...my Master lives about 2 hours drive from me (on a good day!) and we only get to see each other twice a month for the weekend.

All i can say is thank goodness for IM!!!
Now that must be hard.

My ex lived about 2.5 hours drive away and I saw him alot less than I see Andante.

We see each other every 4-6 weeks for a week at a time.
That does vary depending on work etc but we aim for one week a month. The flight is only just over an hour, but its the check in times etc that put additional hours on the overall journey. Including that and travel to the airport it is around 8 hrs in total between leaving home and seeing him. Most of which I am stitting in traffic or standing in a queue lol

At present it is easier for me to go there, but last year he was here alot so it does even out quite well.
__________________
The pain of parting cannot be compared with the joy of meeting again else who could bear it." Willy Smith
 

Old 09-24-2006, 02:36 PM   #63
mickyp123
JBQ's Dragon. (Always)
 
mickyp123's Avatar
 
mickyp123 is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: On the wing
Posts: 24,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave
Now that must be hard.

My ex lived about 2.5 hours drive away and I saw him alot less than I see Andante.

We see each other every 4-6 weeks for a week at a time.
That does vary depending on work etc but we aim for one week a month. The flight is only just over an hour, but its the check in times etc that put additional hours on the overall journey. Including that and travel to the airport it is around 8 hrs in total between leaving home and seeing him. Most of which I am stitting in traffic or standing in a queue lol

At present it is easier for me to go there, but last year he was here alot so it does even out quite well.

as they say, "love finds a way"
 

Old 09-24-2006, 03:22 PM   #64
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
My goodness Micky, are you attempting modesty with that new strapline?

ROFL
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:13 PM   #65
onyxvixen
Really Experienced
 
onyxvixen's Avatar
 
onyxvixen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Britchick living in Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 228
Hi Velvet, hope you're having a cool weekend. Like the new thread, well done love x
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:36 PM   #66
mickyp123
JBQ's Dragon. (Always)
 
mickyp123's Avatar
 
mickyp123 is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: On the wing
Posts: 24,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness
My goodness Micky, are you attempting modesty with that new strapline?

ROFL
nope, stil trying to spell supercali....... but i shall walk the dog instead



hiya ONYX ONE FOR YOU TOO
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:39 PM   #67
need2bspanked
Experienced
 
need2bspanked is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 92
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on this thread (waves).

I'm fairly new to the BDSM scene - although I've been reading and learning about it for years. It's been even more wonderful and mindblowing than I'd hoped - I feel like a new woman! I look forward to discovering even more about myself and this lifestyle...

N
__________________
Bottoms up x
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:40 PM   #68
need2bspanked
Experienced
 
need2bspanked is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 92
...and I also meant to say, I've found the advice and stories of people on this forum to be invaluable in the very brief time I've been a member. So thanks, everyone who's shared.
__________________
Bottoms up x
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:41 PM   #69
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy slave
Now that must be hard.

My ex lived about 2.5 hours drive away and I saw him alot less than I see Andante.

We see each other every 4-6 weeks for a week at a time.
That does vary depending on work etc but we aim for one week a month. The flight is only just over an hour, but its the check in times etc that put additional hours on the overall journey. Including that and travel to the airport it is around 8 hrs in total between leaving home and seeing him. Most of which I am stitting in traffic or standing in a queue lol

At present it is easier for me to go there, but last year he was here alot so it does even out quite well.

Its hard being so far away but it makes me appreciate the time i do have with Him. We chat most days on IM and through text too but its not the same.

 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:42 PM   #70
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by need2bspanked
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on this thread (waves).

I'm fairly new to the BDSM scene - although I've been reading and learning about it for years. It's been even more wonderful and mindblowing than I'd hoped - I feel like a new woman! I look forward to discovering even more about myself and this lifestyle...

N

*waves hello*
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:45 PM   #71
onyxvixen
Really Experienced
 
onyxvixen's Avatar
 
onyxvixen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Britchick living in Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyp123
hiya ONYX ONE FOR YOU TOO
Thanks babe, still hedging your bets I see
 

Old 09-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #72
onyxvixen
Really Experienced
 
onyxvixen's Avatar
 
onyxvixen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Britchick living in Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 228
Hello to all the people here I haven't met yet; Emes, Shyslave, needstobespanked.

Flowers all round
 

Old 09-24-2006, 05:05 PM   #73
Emes
Literotica Guru
 
Emes is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: alone.....
Posts: 17,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxvixen
Hello to all the people here I haven't met yet; Emes, Shyslave, needstobespanked.

Flowers all round

Hello

 

Old 09-24-2006, 05:15 PM   #74
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x
 
VelvetDarkness's Avatar
 
VelvetDarkness is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perfidious Albion (UK)
Posts: 6,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxvixen
Hello to all the people here I haven't met yet; Emes, Shyslave, needstobespanked.

Flowers all round
Hello gorgeous, I've missed you again I see
__________________
Owned by and engaged to MajorMalfunction
Registered Slave no. 519-742-115

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun
 

Old 09-24-2006, 05:17 PM   #75
onyxvixen
Really Experienced
 
onyxvixen's Avatar
 
onyxvixen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Britchick living in Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness
Hello gorgeous, I've missed you again I see
Aha! No you haven't. I've gone all invisible. Looked like a funky option so I clicked it.

Now you see me...





Now you.............
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.