Writing about someone you know.

UncleWayne

Experienced
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Posts
73
A friend knows I write (try to write) incest stories and asked me if I would write a story about his daughter. (she’s 18) Where she seduces him into having sex with her and her boyfriend.

Has or does anyone else write stories about friends or others they know.
 
I've written stories based on someone I know, and take them off into fantasy land.

I've got one story here that was written specifically for a couple I know on-line, with triggers for both of them based on material they'd each provided to me separately.
 
No one knows me better than myself so a majority of my stories have me injected into them. As for other people, most of my characters are inspired by real world people. I even leave their name the same, but I do ask people if it is okay to put them into my stories. Some have even added me and I have🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
I was given a photo of a mother and daughter by a forum member who asked me to write a story about them.
It was good to keep looking at their photos as I describe them in the story and wrote about how slutty they were.
 
i've used people i know in several stories. what is always surprising to me is that i've had people write me feedback saying that those characters are the most unbelievable. for one, i even used the nickname he had when i knew him in the 70's. he got a lot of crap from readers because the nickname involved a physical attribute that people refused to believe.
 
A friend knows I write (try to write) incest stories and asked me if I would write a story about his daughter. (she’s 18) Where she seduces him into having sex with her and her boyfriend.

Has or does anyone else write stories about friends or others they know.

If you do it, disguise it well. Never use real people so that it's recognizable. People change their minds, someone they know reads it, etc. And you don't want to be involved in something like that. I use bits and pieces of reality on my stories but it's always written and changed and used so that nobody except me knows what it's based on (my Troll story excepted but that was all AH pseudonyms and with permissions).

Write the story by all means, you have the basis of the plot right there, but don't use real names. My advice, for what it's worth.
 
My first series is a thinly disguised memoir, so yes.

My grandmother is a character and I let her read it. I'm guessing not many Lit authors can make that claim.
 
My first series is a thinly disguised memoir, so yes.

My grandmother is a character and I let her read it. I'm guessing not many Lit authors can make that claim.

I’d let my grandmother read your stories, Melissa. If she was still with us. At the other end I’d be quite happy for my mid-teen granddaughter to read them as well. In fact I can’t think of anyone I know who I wouldn’t recommend your stories too. I would think that the vast majority of readers (I could be wrong. It could be minor) come to this site to read something which will allow them to achieve self gratification. They won’t get it from reading your stories. Unless there really is something wrong with their mental processes.

I bet your grandmother was really chuffed when she found out and tried to hug the breath from you.
 
Last edited:
A friend knows I write (try to write) incest stories and asked me if I would write a story about his daughter. (she’s 18) Where she seduces him into having sex with her and her boyfriend.

Has or does anyone else write stories about friends or others they know.

I obviously don’t know your friend, and if what you say is true, I wouldn’t want to know him. I think everyone, man or woman, has at some time fantasised about messing around with other people. But not with family members or other close relatives. What does he intend to do with it after it’s finished? Lock himself in the bathroom and masturbate as he reads it?

I’ve used personal memories etc as the basis for something but not to any great extent. In my first two stories the “victims” I saw in my mind were based a little on people I know, and dislike intensely. Probably added something to the story. If someone wants to use me, as they imagine I am from what I write in these comments, as a character called Emirus that’s fine. Hero or villain. I don’t care. But well written please.

David Baldacci, one of my favourite authors, has charity auctions and uses the donors names as characters in his novels. Use my name by all means but don’t expect any money for doing so. No matter how much I like the character.
 
Many of my players are based on people I know or think I know. They're great for projecting fantasies, speculations, what-ifs, alt.histories, etc. People are all plot bunnies.
 
I have written a story about a girl I went to high school with. While in school, our attraction to each other was obvious (at least now), but back then we were both too nervous to act on it, so it never happened.

We've been in contact the last few years, have confessed our old feelings, etc.. but nothing has come of it for a lot of reasons too insignificant to go into.

She knows I write about my experiences, and asked me to write a fantasy story about her and I, if we did get together today.

While I focused the first chapter on the past and gearing up to the present, when it came to the actual meeting up and the fantasy separates from the reality, I began to struggle with story direction.

Most of my stories, and real-life past are entirely sexual, based on feelings, yes, often, but generated around lust, not love. I have sat on it for 3 weeks, not knowing what I would want. My fantasies for the first time, conquered.

Just thought ya'll might find that interesting.
 
I have written a lot of stories that contain real people that I know and love. I have used the first names or their middle names and as I never really describe my characters except vaguely so the read can supply his own image.

They will never know...except I have used their profession in real life to be their profession in the fantasy life I have written them into. :devil:
 
I have written a lot of stories that contain real people that I know and love. I have used the first names or their middle names and as I never really describe my characters except vaguely so the read can supply his own image.

They will never know...except I have used their profession in real life to be their profession in the fantasy life I have written them into. :devil:
I will admit to naming real people I've known, but not in sexual situations. I'll fit great real names in somewhere but not on their home turf or career. And I stole a prominent local name (nobody I've met and they don't return calls) for a few over-the-top characters because the name bursts with steam and flavor.

Some of my characters are composites, like merged jocks. Some are parsed -- I'll split a real gal into several sisters and their mother. Some are family, dead or alive. Some are almost anonymous; I've known a couple of gals calling themselves Whisper. But I won't ID their towns.

The formula:

A: Write what you know.
B: You know some people.
C: Write them.
 
I don't think any of my characters have been wholly taken from someone I know or know of. At the most, they are composites.
 
I am sure my stories' characters must incorporate traits I've seen in people I know, but I can't say I've intentionally modeled any characters I've written after anyone I know.
 
I am sure my stories' characters must incorporate traits I've seen in people I know, but I can't say I've intentionally modeled any characters I've written after anyone I know.
When I write of folks I know or think I know, I usually transform them into the fantasy creatures I want them to be. Horny and energetic, mostly.
 
All my stories include this boilerplate comment at the end:

All characters and events are fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is strictly coincidental.

[cough, cough]

Even if I were to be inspired by actual persons, chances are they would be someone from so long ago that I wouldn’t have a picture of them. Or maybe they were a stranger I only saw in passing.

To compensate for this I typically spend a lot of ‘research’ time looking for images of women that closely fit the physical descriptions of the female main characters—both clothed and otherwise (mostly the latter). This research is an important part of the writing process and can occupy many hours. [ahem] After all, looking for a picture with the right combination of body style, age, hair color, and pose requires a certain level of thoroughness and determination. [heh]

I then insert these images in the draft text of the story for inspiration as I’m working on it. The actual writing process can be frustrating and tedious at times, so these pictures help me push through those low moments. It’s always a little sad when I need to delete them before handing over the manuscript to an editor.
 
Even if I were to be inspired by actual persons, chances are they would be someone from so long ago that I wouldn’t have a picture of them. Or maybe they were a stranger I only saw in passing.
Those I know or think I know are the easiest, most vivid models for my characters. They can be used for glory or action or revenge.

Ah, revenge. Write your enemies and betrayers negatively, maybe with a bit of exaggeration. So your mouthy bitch neighbor pulled Tijuana donkey shows. Your slimy ex-hubby fronted for a cartel. Your slutty low-rent cousin delivered triplets of three distinct colors nine months after a gangbang. Your scheming ex-boss was a shit because drug abuse but makes a good sub when clean.

As I said, other players may be eroticised renditions of real folk. You want to fuck them? Write them so they want to.
 
All I can tell you is to 1st consult the person you are writing about. Legal repercussions are almost surely to follow.
 
A friend knows I write (try to write) incest stories and asked me if I would write a story about his daughter. (she’s 18) Where she seduces him into having sex with her and her boyfriend.

Has or does anyone else write stories about friends or others they know.

I've adapted people into stories, but they were adaptations.

I'd never do it on request and before you do it for your friend, ask yourself how you'd feel if he read your story and, sometime subsequently, did anything with (let alone to) his daughter. Since he's openly admitting he'd like that, I'd say it's time to be strictly uninvolved, if not potentially concerned. "Absolutely not" is a fine answer.
 
A friend knows I write (try to write) incest stories and asked me if I would write a story about his daughter. (she’s 18) Where she seduces him into having sex with her and her boyfriend.

Has or does anyone else write stories about friends or others they know.

I’ve never directly written a person I know into my stories, but in my current Nude Day contest entry, the main character’s background for getting into sex work and her general positive attitude comes from an old friend of mine who has been a sex worker for several years now and came to it via the same path and similar reasons, and also found it a positive experience.
 
Back
Top