The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm so with you. We're having an issue with a loose mirror on the driver's side of the car. It likes to pop out of the casing and dangle as I'm driving. Last time it did it to me, it was bouncing off the side of the car. I called the mister when I got to the party I was going to and told him that, since it still hadn't been fixed after THREE MONTHS, the next time it popped out on me I was either going to let it beat the shit out of the paint, or rip the little fucker off and leave it in the middle of the road.

For your question, I'd recommend avoiding Piglet's Hello Kitty bubble bath, but I'm pretty sure you were planning on doing that anyway. When you manage to get the bonnet open (there might be a switch inside the car), I can't imagine that you shouldn't be able to use the standard stuff. If it creates a problem... well, maybe someone should have listened to you before you got to the fifth request. ;)

Good luck :kiss:

God, exact same thing with our right wing mirror! Fella's response: I just use the rear view mirror (the one in the middle - y'know, the one that's actually for adjusting your lipstick? I mean, DUH!)

;)

*bump*

Hmm, you get a smart-ass response? I get, "Oh, I'll take it in." It's been five months now and he's asked me to take a look for a replacement mirror while I'm visiting my family NEXT MONTH. GAH!

*bump*

Hmm, you get a smart-ass response? I get, "Oh, I'll take it in." It's been five months now and he's asked me to take a look for a replacement mirror while I'm visiting my family NEXT MONTH. GAH!

LOL, you have to laugh, don't you! However hollowly.

No, I wasn't really going to put the Hello Kitty bubble bath in, ROFL. The Piglet would have fits.

:kiss:

Yes, the best thing to do is laugh... preferably with a large glass of wine.

I didn't think you would really use the Piglet's bubble bath. Still, it amused me that you would mention it. ;)

Yes, the best thing to do is laugh... preferably with a large glass of wine.

I didn't think you would really use the Piglet's bubble bath. Still, it amused me that you would mention it. ;)

God and now I've got home, I'm staring at the REALLY UGLY brown - BROWN, pippity-ping (microwave to non-Welsh speakers ROFL, what a delicious word) that I inherited with the fella. It finally broke down a few months ago and I've asked him three times to take it to the shed. "Perhaps it just needs a new fuse." "Yes, darling sweet thing, would you like to sort that out then? Preferably before I blow one too and you have to make your own sandwiches!"

:devil: I'm gonna put it in his STUDY!

LOL! That's exactly what I'd do here. :)

Oh, the study... I have to clean out my study....

Good morning, Naked People. :) (Barely, I know but I slept late. Its vacation.)

I am highly entertained by your travails, Naoko and Anna. Such wit. :) Such inventive minds. :rose:

LOL! That's exactly what I'd do here. :)

Oh, the study... I have to clean out my study....

Ha, you don't want to know how bad my study is. I still have unpacked boxes from when I moved into this apartment four years ago. :eek:

Ha, you don't want to know how bad my study is. I still have unpacked boxes from when I moved into this apartment four years ago. :eek:

I'll see your boxes and raise you all the stuff stowed in the shed!

How's it going, johne?

Good morning, Naked People. :) (Barely, I know but I slept late. Its vacation.)

I am highly entertained by your travails, Naoko and Anna. Such wit. :) Such inventive minds. :rose:
Lucky you to be sleeping in. Ah yes, as you likely know, invention is necessary from time to time, especially for a writer

Mine started being used as a storage space and has devolved from there.

Lucky you to be sleeping in. Ah yes, as you likely know, invention is necessary from time to time, especially for a writer

Mine started being used as a storage space and has devolved from there.

I feel lucky. The storm is raging and I have tea and toast. :)

I have to hoe out papers and tidy up. I got a studio table for Xmas and have to make room for it in here.

No guys, I'm afraid I'm going to win on the boxes in study stakes. My study is so full of boxes that I can't get in there. It's a large study - it would have been the dining room if it wasn't full of my boxes. It's so full of boxes that I have to work in the kitchen instead. I have boxes of stuff that I have carried through ten different house moves, and which go back twenty-five years.

And this is the year that they are finally all going to be unpacked, relevant material sent off to appropriate archives, and much of the old stuff THROWN AWAY :eek:.

:devil:

PS The pippity-ping is in the shed. As in HIS shed.

I notice we have yet to hear whether the Pippety-ping machine really has blown a fuse or whether its more serious ?
'Cos it is IS more serious, can I have the magnets please?

I notice we have yet to hear whether the Pippety-ping machine really has blown a fuse or whether its more serious ?
'Cos it is IS more serious, can I have the magnets please?

What magnets? Darling, you can have the whole pippity-ping and a box of chocolates. Especially if you tell me how to put water in the wishy-washy thing in the car.

OK, off to see my Piglet invested as a cub scout now (sniffle - proud parental tear). She has been told not to cross her fingers behind her back when she swears her oath to God (bad Buddhists), Queen (firm republican family) and country (don't make me laugh). There are toggles to be woggled, guys. Catch you later!

xxx

:heart:

What magnets? Darling, you can have the whole pippity-ping and a box of chocolates. Especially if you tell me how to put water in the wishy-washy thing in the car.

OK, off to see my Piglet invested as a cub scout now (sniffle - proud parental tear). She has been told not to cross her fingers behind her back when she swears her oath to God (bad Buddhists), Queen (firm republican family) and country (don't make me laugh). There are toggles to be woggled, guys. Catch you later!

xxx

Cub scout?. I thought is was simply "Cubs" :)

And if you are serious about the pippety-ping thing, let me know what sort of car it is and I'' write you a whole new Manual!
:rose::rose:

xxx

Awwww, takes me back to my own daughter's investiture. What a proud moment. :rose:

Please do let me know what her woggle looks like. I did at least a dozen woggle crafts over the years. :)

Good grief but I hate walking on snowy sidewalks. Especially when the town has yet to clear them. Seriously, between what actually fell and the stuff that fell over from the streets being plowed, it was a slushy mess that I sank into, nearly to my knees, with every step. I timed it on my way home, and what should have been a ten-minute walk took much closer to half an hour.

My jeans were soaked to two inches above my boots, and even with the boots, my feet were soaked.

Rolf, a strong hot toddy, please? Oh, and a foot massage?

Anna, you poor thing. I hope you've started to feel much better.

HP, I only want to know how to put water in the windscreen wiper washy thing. I have honestly tried to figure this out for myself in a scholarly way by studying the manual but it's no good. I need a person-who-knows-about-cars. The pippity-ping is yours.

We have a black car. Is that enough for you?

<Snerk>, my driving instructor, who was a gennelman and an ex-miner, said that women always say they have a "colour" car, and that I must always tell people I've got a VW Polo.

:rose:

Awww, the investiture was awesome. I will post a picture of the woggle, we haven't got it yet as the Beavers stole the woggles and neckerchiefs which Akeela had got in for the Cubs. Isn't that awful! Scouting honour is obviously not what it used to be. My daughter is the only girl in her group, or pack, or whatever they call them, she gives them what-for. I am so proud!

God, I hope these people never find out I wrote a best-downloading story about bloody werewolves! :eek:

God, exact same thing with our right wing mirror! Fella's response: I just use the rear view mirror (the one in the middle - y'know, the one that's actually for adjusting your lipstick? I mean, DUH!)

;)

Giggle

*bump*

Tell him to look on E-Bay perhaps?

LOL, you have to laugh, don't you! However hollowly.

No, I wasn't really going to put the Hello Kitty bubble bath in, ROFL. The Piglet would have fits.

:kiss:

But a teaspoon of it would work.

Puts me in mind of the thing by Glyndah the Good Little Witch about whale-song and the Washing MAchine.

HP, I only want to know how to put water in the windscreen wiper washy thing. I have honestly tried to figure this out for myself in a scholarly way by studying the manual but it's no good. I need a person-who-knows-about-cars. The pippity-ping is yours.

If it really IS a polo:
the release catch is on the left hand side below the glove compartment , about at knee height.
Pull it fairly hard and then open bonnet by releasing the safety catch at the front of the bonnet( bit fiddly first time, might need to use torch to get familiar with mechanism

You'll find the washer bottle somewhere in the engine compartment, usually somewhere by a wing.

Good grief but I hate walking on snowy sidewalks. Especially when the town has yet to clear them. Seriously, between what actually fell and the stuff that fell over from the streets being plowed, it was a slushy mess that I sank into, nearly to my knees, with every step. I timed it on my way home, and what should have been a ten-minute walk took much closer to half an hour.

My jeans were soaked to two inches above my boots, and even with the boots, my feet were soaked.

Rolf, a strong hot toddy, please? Oh, and a foot massage?

Eep! I'm sorry to hear that. *Brings Anna her hot toddy and massages her foot*

Ugh, if only work would go by faster. Only Wednesday and I already feel burnt out.

Rolf,
Would you kindly set up a supply of good tipple for the ladies please.

I'll be outside topping up the washer bottles and fixing door mirrors.
[Sheeesh - what do they teach young fellas these days ?]

Anna, you poor thing. I hope you've started to feel much better.

Awww, the investiture was awesome. I will post a picture of the woggle, we haven't got it yet as the Beavers stole the woggles and neckerchiefs which Akeela had got in for the Cubs. Isn't that awful! Scouting honour is obviously not what it used to be. My daughter is the only girl in her group, or pack, or whatever they call them, she gives them what-for. I am so proud!
Icing my knee helps a little. I definitely wrenched it.

Awww, I have to enjoy kid sports and activities through the rare pictures my sister sends of my nephew.

Tell him to look on E-Bay perhaps?
You'd think.

Thank you so much HP! So helpful. And courteous as well. They don't make them like they used to. Well, not if you believe what you read in that Orgasm thread anyway! What insights being offered by the Laydees.

I have had such a nice day today, AND learned how to open the car bonnet. I thought there might be a handle under the dashboard but I was looking on the wrong side - the driver's side. Next thing you know, I'll be cleaning the sprockets and tidying up the spark plugs. Well I would do if I wasn't such a slut ;).

A glass of Lagavulin would top the day off just right. I had a sort of pannetone earlier with rum in it, it was delicioso! and some champagne truffles, so I think some sort of whisky ought to be had.

Thank you so much HP! So helpful. And courteous as well. They don't make them like they used to. Well, not if you believe what you read in that Orgasm thread anyway! What insights being offered by the Laydees.

I have had such a nice day today, AND learned how to open the car bonnet. I thought there might be a handle under the dashboard but I was looking on the wrong side - the driver's side. Next thing you know, I'll be cleaning the sprockets and tidying up the spark plugs. Well I would do if I wasn't such a slut ;).

A glass of Lagavulin would top the day off just right. I had a sort of pannetone earlier with rum in it, it was delicioso! and some champagne truffles, so I think some sort of whisky ought to be had.

Cleaning spark plugs is not the simple deal it once was, so just leave them alone is my advice.
If you find a sprocket in your car, check your bike first, cos you'll have to look damned hard for one outside the engine/gearbox assembly.

If in washer doubt. just use water !

Eep! I'm sorry to hear that. *Brings Anna her hot toddy and massages her foot*

Ugh, if only work would go by faster. Only Wednesday and I already feel burnt out.
How did I miss this earlier, and why are you only massaging one foot? ;) I definitely wrenched a knee (bags of frozen peas are wonderful) and it is increasingly sore, even after more ibuprofen. I really dislike walking in 5+ inches of snow.

Thank you for the foot massage, john. :kiss:

Ooh, it's always good to learn new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back