my first attempt

I want to play with them, my finger and thumb rubbing each nipple until they are very hard and throbing. before I offer them to my mouth and start to suck each in turn. Hmmmm bet they taste so good

Dear Daisy

You have such lovely boobs. Thank you sharing a pic of your play time.

X

You have got the cutest freakin' nipples. Also love the jewelry.

I love your pics, mmmm :)

All I can say about your gorgeous body is GRRRRRRRRRRR. :devil:

You take a really nice picture. Very photogenic:)))

Thank you so much guys and gals :) more cumming soon, I promise xxx

Oh My - The Girls of My Dreams

You are an amazing women and the girls in all of the their glory and play are also amazing. The one shot with you comment - "lay and play" keeps playing back in my mind and vision. After cycling through many more of your posts I am amazed and aroused at the variety and extent of your play. I will be back often to see the girls and their adventures....and oh yes, the addition of your spanked bum was luscious!

Many years ago my first wife would ride me in the top position. As she approached her peak she would lean forward and ask me to bite her nipples. At first I wasn't sure about how hard to bite. She would be insistent to bite harder and harder and I obliged to the point where I thought it would draw blood - at that point she would explode - I was usually close behind and went over the top with her. Thanks for bringing back some steamy memories!

Please continue to explore your limits! We, yes we, there are a bunch of us waiting for more!

You are an amazing women and the girls in all of the their glory and play are also amazing. The one shot with you comment - "lay and play" keeps playing back in my mind and vision. After cycling through many more of your posts I am amazed and aroused at the variety and extent of your play. I will be back often to see the girls and their adventures....and oh yes, the addition of your spanked bum was luscious!

Many years ago my first wife would ride me in the top position. As she approached her peak she would lean forward and ask me to bite her nipples. At first I wasn't sure about how hard to bite. She would be insistent to bite harder and harder and I obliged to the point where I thought it would draw blood - at that point she would explode - I was usually close behind and went over the top with her. Thanks for bringing back some steamy memories!

Please continue to explore your limits! We, yes we, there are a bunch of us waiting for more!

Thank you curious, it's lovely that you have read my posts and found out more :)
The thread has been on hiatus a while, it may be time to ressurect it.

Back