I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Litster's response to a post that I made back in June after starting an intimate relationship with my older man . . .

"I've gone back and read your posts and all I have to say is congrats Meredith on meeting what seems like a wonderful, emotionally generous older man whom I sense from your description not only has his pleasure but also your best interest at heart. Learn from him, but be cautious and careful and pay attention if any "red flags" go up.

As far as older guys being hard, just think about it . . . he has a young, vibrant, 24 year old, sexually open, bi-racial beauty in his bed literally worshipping him, and willingly giving him sex whenever he wants, if you were a man regardless of age wouldn't your cock be perpetually hard? Good luck.

Thank you, but not to worry. There have been no red flags, just wonderful sex and frequent orgasms. What will I do when this ends?"

Well, here we are almost 4 months later and indeed red flags have sadly begun to appear. The sex is still hot and intense but it's not enough to make me want to deal with his changes in attitude and behavior. It's over . . . now to tell him and move on with my life :(

I feel for you MEREDITH. I had a young lady I loved with all my heart. I had accepted we would never be a couple but she insisted constantly that she would always be in my life. I was her best friend, confidante and often, her date for special nights out. At one point, I was as important in her life as her then-fiance.

However, when she started treating me in ways a best friend shouldn't and I confronted her over it, I was kicked to the curb.

It works both ways and my heart has not healed and likely never will.

My best wishes to you

BrettJ in Canada

Older men

I really enjoy reading about all you younger ladies describing your likes and desires for an older man. That makes me feel good, especially with AARP letters bombarding my mailbox, which before I turned fifty, thought of as a death sentence. Making the leap from the pages of this thread to real life is huge, xnd I can't stop thinking about that leap. Or does the saying that why anyone would jump out of a perfectly good airplane apply here in principle?
Anyone want to jump?

I really enjoy reading about all you younger ladies describing your likes and desires for an older man. That makes me feel good, especially with AARP letters bombarding my mailbox, which before I turned fifty, thought of as a death sentence. Making the leap from the pages of this thread to real life is huge, xnd I can't stop thinking about that leap. Or does the saying that why anyone would jump out of a perfectly good airplane apply here in principle?
Anyone want to jump?

AARP? You get nice little discounts for hotels. ;) what young lady doesn't like a weekend of fun away from home. I am pretty sure someone will take a leap for that!

This is a Litster's response to a post that I made back in June after starting an intimate relationship with my older man . . .

"I've gone back and read your posts and all I have to say is congrats Meredith on meeting what seems like a wonderful, emotionally generous older man whom I sense from your description not only has his pleasure but also your best interest at heart. Learn from him, but be cautious and careful and pay attention if any "red flags" go up.

As far as older guys being hard, just think about it . . . he has a young, vibrant, 24 year old, sexually open, bi-racial beauty in his bed literally worshipping him, and willingly giving him sex whenever he wants, if you were a man regardless of age wouldn't your cock be perpetually hard? Good luck.

Thank you, but not to worry. There have been no red flags, just wonderful sex and frequent orgasms. What will I do when this ends?"

Well, here we are almost 4 months later and indeed red flags have sadly begun to appear. The sex is still hot and intense but it's not enough to make me want to deal with his changes in attitude and behavior. It's over . . . now to tell him and move on with my life :(

I am sorry to hear of any relationship demise. I do hope you both find a way to amicably settle.
I can not speak for all of us "older" men, but I do understand the attitude and behavioral changes that happen. I, for one, would be concerned more with the ability to share a common ground, sex being only a small portion of a life together. Being born in 1954, I doubt that I would have much in common with a woman born in the 80's or 90's. Though, yes indeed, I would relish the thought of having a young woman's body available, I would also need the stimulation of conversation.
Many times older guys start thinking about mortality, this of course will create changes in ones attitude and behavior, I, of course, do not know how all older guys think or act, I am just giving my own mind-set.
Forgive me if I am out of line.

I am sorry to hear of any relationship demise. I do hope you both find a way to amicably settle.
I can not speak for all of us "older" men, but I do understand the attitude and behavioral changes that happen. I, for one, would be concerned more with the ability to share a common ground, sex being only a small portion of a life together. Being born in 1954, I doubt that I would have much in common with a woman born in the 80's or 90's. Though, yes indeed, I would relish the thought of having a young woman's body available, I would also need the stimulation of conversation.
Many times older guys start thinking about mortality, this of course will create changes in ones attitude and behavior, I, of course, do not know how all older guys think or act, I am just giving my own mind-set.
Forgive me if I am out of line.
Very thoughtful response. I can only speak for myself. My attraction to older men is based on their knowledge of what to do in the boudoir and that should keep thoughts of mortality away.

Last edited:
Very thoughtful response. I can only speak for myself. My attraction to older men is based on their knowledge of what to do in the boudoir and that should keep thoughts of mortality away.

Thank you, I consider myself a thoughtful person. Though I do not always post a response to posts, there are some that bring out the "Father" in me. :D
I totally understand your mindset on the boudoir abilities, I could only guess that I as well would be much more appreciative of a young ladies body laid out before me, I am certain that would surely vanquish any mortality thoughts.

Thank you, I consider myself a thoughtful person. Though I do not always post a response to posts, there are some that bring out the "Father" in me. :D
I totally understand your mindset on the boudoir abilities, I could only guess that I as well would be much more appreciative of a young ladies body laid out before me, I am certain that would surely vanquish any mortality thoughts.
Yes, the younger woman must invest a lot in these relationships. Too many assume that there are more older men who want younger women, than younger women who want older men. That can lead to a lack of appreciation of what older men can do in the boudoir.

Hello everyone!

I do hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend, hopefully there where some new connections for all of you with the ones that we adore!

Yes, the younger woman must invest a lot in these relationships. Too many assume that there are more older men who want younger women, than younger women who want older men. That can lead to a lack of appreciation of what older men can do in the boudoir.

Any type of relationship requires investment from both sides.
I am sure most older guys have fantasies that involve a younger woman, and the reverse is probably true as well. However for any fantasy to be realized it will take communication, unless it is to be a one and done fantasy.
I think that as far as bedroom abilities go, older guys do have much more patience and appreciation.

Any type of relationship requires investment from both sides.
I am sure most older guys have fantasies that involve a younger woman, and the reverse is probably true as well. However for any fantasy to be realized it will take communication, unless it is to be a one and done fantasy.
I think that as far as bedroom abilities go, older guys do have much more patience and appreciation.
And respect, and the ability to take a life's experiences and turn that into something new through lovemaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back