What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations SKL..So happy for you for getting that job as I know you wanted it!

Getting a phone call saying someone had called the realtor office asking if our house was still on the market.

Getting a call later in the morning asking if it was ok that an agent show the house tomorrow at 9:30

Getting another call 30 minutes later asking if it was ok that an agent show the house at noon.. today..

now we just need some fingers crossed that everything works this quickly

Looking at the time and realizing in almost exactly 3.5 days I'll be with him. :)

You and your mom are officially my Heroes of the Week!!! Haha, too funny! :D

The whole thing is my fault. I told her that I was telling a friend that I was nervous about flying because of airport security right now. He said " I don't know why. The worst they could do to you is strip search you and you'd love that." When I told her about it, it didn't even accure to me that there would be metal detectors at the court house. Now she won't drop it. :rolleyes: *giggles*

Today being FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Been waiting for this Friday for months) :D

My dog crossing from the living room door to the kitchen floor, which is hard wood floors, entirely on her little chiuahuah ass.

Getting a phone call saying someone had called the realtor office asking if our house was still on the market.

Getting a call later in the morning asking if it was ok that an agent show the house tomorrow at 9:30

Getting another call 30 minutes later asking if it was ok that an agent show the house at noon.. today..

I'll keep everything crossed for you...hope it works out well for you both.:rose:

Catalina:catroar:

Im soooo crossing my fingers for you... and every other peice of my body for you .... :kiss: I know how this goes.. as just less than a year ago I was in this position..

Receving an off line message from him last night telling me he missed me :heart: and then receving a picture message from my youngest this morning with a picture of me in it and telling me "she got it from her mama.. ;)" That made me smile...

Two very good friends of mine made me smile. Thank you S. and A.!! :rose::heart:

and also good news from a man in whom i am very intrested :cool:

Toilet Humor

I had a lecture in school on constipation.

There were quite a few giggles when the lecturer was going through the Bristol Stool Chart. It included PICTURES :eek: and descriptions of the shape/appearance/consistency that stool can take on.

She had a sense of humor about it which made it a fun lecture; Mr. Hanky made a frequent appearance throughout the slideshow as well.

Standing up for myself for the first time in a very long time.

Its nice to find my backbone again. :)

Also, hitting an all new plane of existence in subspace last night and this morning/afternoon. My knees are still wobbly.

A good day at work and my boss actually being pleased with the fact that I don't take shit from anyone.:D

waking up and realizing in 24 hours Ill be with Sir...

Thinking about seeing a friend I havent seen in 2 years for lunch...

Last night...
4 offline messages VERY late.... That was asking me where I was..... Makes me feel so cherished and loved...; )

and My conversation with him last night...

GOD I miss him when we are apart... but wouldnt change a thing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back