Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life has ups and downs. But there is always a song to go with it!

A place without any rain is a desert

But you only need to add a little 'sss' and you get dessert!

Life is for living.

blimey / you’re upbeat this morning, I should be more upbeat... currently making orange ice cream...

There’s no trying, you are kick ass, :heart:

Thank you, m'dear. Of course, I then got out of bed, turned on the news, and saw that, in the middle of rebuilding from a fire in 2014 that destroyed part of the building, the Mackintosh Building at the Glasgow School of Art burned pretty much to a shell last night. Utter personal debacle earlier in the week and Anthony Bourdain a week ago. I would like to play a different game now please.

A

Thank you, m'dear. Of course, I then got out of bed, turned on the news, and saw that, in the middle of rebuilding from a fire in 2014 that destroyed part of the building, the Mackintosh Building at the Glasgow School of Art burned pretty much to a shell last night. Utter personal debacle earlier in the week and Anthony Bourdain a week ago. I would like to play a different game now please.

A

Of those things, I am most concerned about the personal debacle, I hope you are ok, :heart:

A
Hope all is well, you know how to find me...

OP??? Oh, that’s right, I remember now. ;)
Hard to recall a time when we didn’t run this town. :D
Just adore the three of you. :heart::kiss::heart:

It’s still his joint, he’s knows I’ll clear up the empties if he wants to reclaim... I don’t know if I can get the stains out of the sofa though...

It’s still his joint, he’s knows I’ll clear up the empties if he wants to reclaim... I don’t know if I can get the stains out of the sofa though...

I'm claiming that stain! My street creed needs some boosting!

Note to self. Using the term 'cat' 'cool cat' and 'street creed' is something the kids don't do:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back