Submissive Men.... Real ones.

...I agree with one point. Most men have not knowingly explored their submissive side. Why would they? There are very few women willing to take control. They are bound by their own fear. They don't believe they are allowed to be in control. They are given the same rhetoric...

So what I hear you saying is that women choose submission out of fear, and not -as i have been supposing all along- because it is their preference to do so?

Huh.

I should really have a little talk with my submissive girlfriends and see if i can't soothe The Terror Within. Maybe then we'll see an explosion in the number of Dommes.

Fear. I'm sure you're right.

I am no Domme... but, I am not a weak woman either. Hear me fucking roar.

Go, girl. ;)

...and I have been on Lit for a long time now... and yes, just as everyone else, this is an "Alternative" account (gasping). Why? Again, because it's not acceptable to be a sub as a male. One is not considered a real-man.

That's fucking bollocks. There are people here who are trying to make this board a safe place for men to explore and stand proud in their submission. Or cower in humility, if that is their preference. Stop perpetuating the cycle that you are criticizing. Log into your main account and post from there.

Last edited:
Must have felt the same as the original statement felt to me, and was intended to make a point. I am a "Real Man." I know women who are strong in life yet submissive in the bedroom. My statement was deasigned to illustrate the point.

..and I have been on Lit for a long time now... and yes, just as everyone else, this is an "Alternative" account (gasping). Why? Again, because it's not acceptable to be a sub as a male. One is not considered a real-man.

I wasn't impressed with the OP either. And this thread is clearly not for me. But I am not sure making sweeping statements helps anything.

I am sorry that you have found that it is not "acceptable" to just be you. Clearly this is something that we as a society need to work on. I know that I am not always comfortable in my own skin as a sub either. I can only imagine how much more difficult it might be for a man.

<a little snip> What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve.
Its hard to have a romantic heart in a hookup world....

You also write: I feel like there arent anytruly submissive men.

It's more fill in that blank. This site, along with a zillion other sites have the same complaint...

I feel like there aren't any truly:

submissive women
kick-ass Dommes who meet all my needs
strict, caring Daddy Dominants who see in to my soul AND let me do what I want
Christians who mingle
sex slaves 18-35 with no baggage or drama who want to be owned by a 50+ year old Master
any normal people who just get me

The complaint is voiced again and again in the asshat PM thread up in the cafe.

I think that everyones searching for something. If it to lick a boot or snuggle. You just have to find someone whos kinks match yours. It should easiy become apparent if the person jives with you. I simply know what i want. And in turn know what i dont. As soon as people accept it wed get along much better as a whole. Its simply my experience.

Exactly, and the same holds true for Dommes who aren't findoms.

One reason the "want ads" are full of the less-than-desirable subs and Dominants is that the more-than-desirable ones are no longer looking!

I've heard that's true about the fin-domme phenomenon. It's odd its not true for female sub / male Dom. I was a phone sex operator for a while and that held true for callers, too. I got one female caller in the year I was a PSO.

I'll disagree with the desirable ones no longer looking. Lots of frogs to kiss in order to find the prince / princess but they're out there!!

Well, I consider myself to be a truly submissive male. What does that entail?
I think getting to know the Dominant Female is important before going into the bedroom or dungeon or where ever. Frank discussion of likes, dislikes, fetishes, limits, etc. can not hurt. However, understanding some background....education levels, attitudes towards relationships, expectations, hopes....none of this is bad stuff to find out.

However, I'm not impressed by this thread.

Bummer about not being impressed - any conversation that brings people out to actually - um - converse seems worthy. Especially discussions related to male sub / female Dominant because they are few and far between.

Why is this topic limited to Dommes looking for subs? (Other than it was a Dominant woman who started the thread) The bolded stuff holds true for any relationship, D/s or not. MsBrittany makes a good point - you get what you give.

It seems a positive thread, promoting discussion would be one way to start. Right?

Linking a couple threads about sub males just because:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1119955

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1389900

Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

I'm looking more for more a relationship type experience. Pm if interested.

<snip> Bummer about not being impressed - any conversation that brings people out to actually - um - converse seems worthy. Especially discussions related to male sub / female Dominant because they are few and far between...

It seems a positive thread, promoting discussion would be one way to start. Right?

Linking a couple threads about sub males just because:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1119955

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1389900

Agreeing that conversation and discussion is a good thing! :)

And to note: Erochic (the OP of the thread in the first link) is no longer active here :)() but last time I checked, she was still occasionally active over on FetLife. Her writings are worth reading wherever you find them.

Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

For all the illiterate out there who cant string a sentence together, well, Fuck 'em as you Ladies have been saying.

For myself, its taken YEARS to uncover my sub side. In my libidinous youth I was definitely a Slut; chased every female I could to kiss, touch, caress, eat, tweak, pinch, feast, help them get off any way I could. (Once picked u a young lady in a gay bar, who wanted to be eaten by a lady and was too shy to allow herself to be picked up by a lady - very similar to me, and men; and feasted on her delicious pussy for at least 90 minutes, in her parents family room late one night, until she was exhausted – her legs clamping down on my head repeatedly, and thighs shaking uncontrollably; knew she could not reciprocate, and it was fine; and all I ever wanted that night. I just Loved feasting and endlessly getting her off).

Also, in same time frame, allowed every man that wanted: to suck me, and/or let me fuck them if they wanted. I just never allowed myself the pleasure of the reverse – sucking and being fucked – which is probably why I want it so much now.

To be brief, (yeah, I'm obviously oral as hell so I'm Never brief!) Even though I was a sensualist, I think I was also selfish, cuz ultimately it was MY orgasm I was chasing. Only thru time did I come to realize that if I would embrace my submissive side would I come to know a truer ... not sure how to express.

I know i'm ultimately a switch, but I would love to find a relationship that would allow me to explore this... not with humiliation but with an Awareness... of worship... cant believe my words are failing me here...

To be brief, (yeah, I'm obviously oral as hell so I'm Never brief!) Even though I was a sensualist, I think I was also selfish, cuz ultimately it was MY orgasm I was chasing. Only thru time did I come to realize that if I would embrace my submissive side would I come to know a truer ... not sure how to express.

I know i'm ultimately a switch, but I would love to find a relationship that would allow me to explore this... not with humiliation but with an Awareness... of worship... cant believe my words are failing me here...

You are a little wordy :rolleyes: but this is lovely.

I wonder if she ever found what, or who she was looking for. Just as a Tootsie Pop, we will never really know how many licks it takes to get to the center.

I always enjoy it when people come back and give an update. Satisfying knowing the resolution. There was one thread where the original poster came back a year later and updated his thread!!

For all the illiterate out there who cant string a sentence together, well, Fuck 'em as you Ladies have been saying.

For myself, its taken YEARS to uncover my sub side. In my libidinous youth I was definitely a Slut; chased every female I could to kiss, touch, caress, eat, tweak, pinch, feast, help them get off any way I could. (Once picked u a young lady in a gay bar, who wanted to be eaten by a lady and was too shy to allow herself to be picked up by a lady - very similar to me, and men; and feasted on her delicious pussy for at least 90 minutes, in her parents family room late one night, until she was exhausted – her legs clamping down on my head repeatedly, and thighs shaking uncontrollably; knew she could not reciprocate, and it was fine; and all I ever wanted that night. I just Loved feasting and endlessly getting her off).

Also, in same time frame, allowed every man that wanted: to suck me, and/or let me fuck them if they wanted. I just never allowed myself the pleasure of the reverse – sucking and being fucked – which is probably why I want it so much now.

This! I wish to discuss things with Doms of this caliber: I'm after nothing else.

Back