Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

I need to re-read Honey's thread on the subject.

I kinda dig the strap-on butt stuff... I think I'd like to make someone wiggle around under me, which is a really weird thing for me to say! Doing the wiggling has always been on my list... would that be being the "wiglee"? Being the "wiggler" is suddenly on my radar! :devil:

Do it. :devil:
 
tumblr_ns1gcdIE5E1u3d53no1_500.jpg
 
all right then...no hesitation with that AT ALL. Do I get any lub?

It was actually Cookiekat I discussed it with LOL she was looking for a ruling...but if you want to join the party......

I appreciate the "ruling" -- I always like a little guidance. :cattail:

Lube? *spits* :rolleyes: Sure. I would want you to squirm with a tiny bit of anxiety and a lot of enjoyment, so it needs to feel good, right?
 

I want to morph in to this chick. Bad ass. Not just with sex but in my attitude. Like when I'm talking to arrogant doctors who dismiss me, I'll whip out that strap on and say bend over, fucker. You're about to get fucked from a rabid caregiver. Metaphorically, of course.

:cool:
 
So I found this article. Mostly, I despise Cosmo/Glamour type magazines telling me I'm a Glamour don't, I need to be more organized and flirtier and empowered. In looking at fem domme pics, this crossed my path:

But I also know a great deal of women who like to be the ones directing traffic, and guys who love it when they do. If you're one of these women, or the former, and you just believe variety is the spice of life and want to try switching it up, these 10 ways to take control in bed could help.

1. Undress him slowly
2. Undress him quickly
3. Spank him
4. Hair-pulling
5. Talk like a bsss
6. Be naked
7. Tie him up
8. Orgasm teasing
9. Biting
10. Touching yourself



#6 surprised me. I always think about the D type being clothed and the S type being naked. Like it makes him or her more vulnerable. I like the thought there's some confidence or power in standing in front of someone all nekkid.
 
#6 surprised me. I always think about the D type being clothed and the S type being naked. Like it makes him or her more vulnerable. I like the thought there's some confidence or power in standing in front of someone all nekkid.

A naked D not allowing a s to touch or hold a long look can be crazy making - just saying'...

Being all nekkid AND in control = :nana:
 
Back
Top