My wife's friendly rival

Carly stands up, " Oh my, I've always wanted to see Los Angeles ! Wait until I tell my sister, she will be so jealous ! " Bill is slow to respond as he enjoys the view of her legs, nylons and sexy panties. He has to close his eyes and take a deep breath, down boy. My god she is sexy. "We should have some downtime so bring a bikini or two. At night we will have dinners and then likely go to nearby clubs, so make sure your dresses and heels are ready for both. I will say, the last thing I am worried about is you not looking sexy and beautiful".

Bill is careful as he consider getting up. However, inadvertenly it might be, he won't be able to not expose his semi hard cock as he stands, so he stays down. And smiles at Carly in appreciation for the massage. She compliments him on her way out. "Carly, thank you so much for the massage, it was incredible. I am really looking forward to having you...join me. I think we will have a lot of fun together, and you will be amazed at all you will learn. Feel free to drop by if you have any other questions, but if not, I look forward to seeing you on Monday at the private jet terminal".

She walks out, and Bill can get up, just as he does, he sees the text from Karen, "wouldn't miss it for the world lover !!! Can't stop thinking about last night". His cock went from semi hard to hard, she wasn't the only one. Bill was in total lust, he was using the dinner and dancing just to edge himself to make the final vanquishing even more sweet. He couldn't wait to dance with her, feel her body next to his, run his hands up and down her, but unlike so many block parties, know this was simply foreplay to the main event. His bed hadn't seen the amount of action they shared last night in months, and tonight was round 2.

He ran out and picked up a bouquet of flowers, and then headed up to shower and change. Bill looked sharp in grey slacks and a black shirt, which complemented his hair and eyes. A small dash of cologne and teeth brushed and gargled and he was ready. He had red wine open and breathing and white wine chilling for later. He grabbed the flowers and walked outside to his Mercedes to move next door to Karen's and pick up his lady. He knocked on her door...

Karen finished up her make up, pleased with the results. Despite her age, she appeared years younger. And at this moment Karen felt like her life was just beginning again. She was happy in lust with her handsome next door neighbor and she could care less who knew...screw his wife and screw her own husband. Besides Steve would make the perfect cuckold

She looked hot and felt the same way. Karen planned to drive Bill crazy with desire tonight. Of course she wanted his hard cock in her married pussy but he would have to suffer first, Karen thought playfully. Tonight was going to be wild...and naughty !

Karen heard someone knock on the door. It had to be Bill. Thankfully her daughters were out and about but did it really matter ?

Not wanting to keep her date waiting, the hot wife opened the door. Bill looked even more handsome than usual in his gray trousers and black shirt. Karen noticed that he was holding flowers...

" Oh my...are they for me ? " she gushed, pleased. Bill nodded and Karen took them, inhaling their scent. Catching him by surprise, Karen ushered him inside and kissed her lover passionately.

" Hmmmmm...I declare you have no idea how much I thought about last night and how many times you made me cum ! " she said after breaking the intense kiss...

As Bill knocked on the door, several thoughts went through his brain. First, he couldn’t wait to see Karen. Last night was certainly the best night he had in many years, and possibly ever. He finally met a woman who was his sexual match, equal. She was gorgeous and insatiable, finally a woman as driven by satisfying her cunt as he was his cock. He had already dismissed that this was going to be a one time fleeting affair, he would have her in his life from now on no matter the cost. He chuckled to himself as he stood there, maybe Steve and his wife could watch them, and learn what true making love was, and then go do a amature hour on each other while the grown ups had their fun.

He couldn’t wait to take a woman like Karen into the club and on the dance floor and let others drool in envy at their moves and passion. He was sure she would look fabulous and they would be a striking couple. Plus no matter how outrageous they got, it would all just be foreplay to getting her back home. Although, the thought of being so aroused that he had to take her pressed up against a dark wall in the club or a bathroom stall, brought out an animalistic lust in him that he felt course through his body. He truly didn’t care who saw, this was the sexual being he was and he finally had a woman who could satisfy him. He imagined her pressed against the wall, pulling her short dress high enough to give him access. Ripping her panties off and lifting one leg with one hand, while freeing his cock and sliding it into her warm wetness with the other, mmmmmm.

The door opened, thank god it wasn’t Carly. Bill opened his eyes from one fantasy, to feast another. Karen looked even hotter than he had imagined. He gave her the flowers and she kissed me passionately. Her tongue danced in my mouth and I savored our first touch of the night. “Hmmmmm...I declare you have no idea how much I thought about last night and how many times you made me cum”. Bill smiled, and kissed her again, this time letting his hand freely explore the goddesses body. “Oh, I think I do, and that can be every night for us my love, I have been counting the seconds since you left until I got to have you again. I have dreamed of taking you dancing and then bringing you home to my bed...I want tonight to be wicked”...and for the third time they embraced in a kiss that was better than most couple’s best sex...

If Bill didn't stop kissing her like that Karen was going to be tempted to rush upstairs to the bedroom and ravage him before even leaving the house. His words and kisses were making her tingle all over and making her crazy with desire and lust...

Taking him by the hand she almost dragged him to his Mercedes. Bill, ever the gentleman opened the door and got a view of her shapely legs and even a glimse of her sheer panty. As they were backing out of the driveway, Karen suggested they go to the new hot dance club called ' Sugars'. Bill smiled and shifted into high gear. How Karen loved his car. With a wicked seductive smile the married vixen reached over and stroked the front of Bill's dress slacks.

" Did you miss me today baby ? "

Bill nodded, taking a deep breath.

" I do declare, I 've been thinking about doing this to you all day long. "

Karen's fingers slowly pulled down his zipper and she reached in and pulled his big cock out. She softly stroked it feeling it throb and swell in her hand. Pleased by how hard he was getting, she whispered...

" Now I want you to promise not to cum until I give you permission...I may make you suffer for hours, but just think about how good it will feel when I finally let you. "

Without waiting for an answer Karen bent over and licked the underside of his huge dick before taking half of it into her mouth...

For years Bill had dreamed of taking this woman dancing as his, owning the floor, feeling her, and knowing he would take her home. Our kiss in the house almost ends that fantasy, as all he can think about at that moment is taking her and making his his again. "Did you miss me today baby?" More than you know, he could never tell her, but so much that he had turned her beautiful daughter away to be here now with her, nothing would have kept him away.

As I let opened her car door and watch her get in I was transfixed on her beauty, admiring her legs and getting the briefest glimpse of panties, I would get to know much better later.

As we drive I feel her go for my zipper, I am back in college and I love it. "Now I want you to promise not to cum until I give you permission...I may make you suffer for hours, but just think about how good it will feel when I finally let you."

As she bent over and began licking the underside of my cock and sliding it into her mouth, I responded, "Oh my dear, I promise to control my cock and let you be the master of when I cum, but I will be the master of your cunt, and I will also do everything I can to make you feel incredible tonight, but I control your orgasm, I will tell you when your glorious pussy can cum, and then cum again, and then cum again...." With a smile on my face, I hit the accelerator and close my eyes enjoying this goddess on my cock...

As Karen teased and sucked Bill's cock while he was driving she couldn't help but be pleased that he always had a sex drive to match her own. He was very easy to get hard and always ready, unlike her hubby. God why had she waited so long to do this ? Bill agreed to play along with her little game but he made his own conditions. Karen was not to reach orgasm until he had given her permission also...Karen smiled to herself ready for the challenge. She was very experienced and has little doubt that he would lose control first. As a matter of fact Bill seemed rather swollen as she focused on the stiff membrane underneath the head of his cock. The naughty wife swore that she could actually feel his cock pulsating and throbbing already,and could taste a drop of precum...not to mention he accelerated, seeming to be in a hurry to reach their destination, knowing she would need to stop what she was doing when they encountered the valet. This caused Bill to grit his teeth while fighting for control before he exploded in her willing mouth. Karen would alternate long slow licks of her tongue and swallowing as much of his big cock as she could.

" Oh my Bill, your cock is so big...ummm...and so very hard. { slurp slurp } Like I told you last night...ummm...you are so much bigger than my pathetic husband darling ! " Karen teased, knowing that was what he wanted to hear. " Poor Steve would have cummed by now, unable to help himself. "

Karen made a perfect circle with her lips and moved up and down on his shaft like she was riding it with her pussy...
" Oh yes darling you hqave no idea how much I want your big dick in my tight hot pussy ! "

She was good, there was no doubt, and in all candor, no one had ever sucked his cock like Karen and he was in heaven. Bill had accellerated out of pure arousal, he had no idea he was driving this fast.

She also knew how much he enjoyed her cock worship, and she played it to the hilt. That was fine, should he lose this was the way to lose, by cumming in this beautiful temptresses mouth.

"Oh Karen no it is you who must teach my wife, or soon to be former wife, what a real woman is. Don't you need your pussy pleasured, taken, like it never gets, don't you need to cum and cum.

" Oh yes darling you have no idea how much I want your big dick in my tight hot pussy ! "

"Oh my love, yes, I do, I know how much I want it there, filling you taking you, feeling your cream on my cock, and then filling you" I saw her squirm and tighten her legs. Similarly he was squeezing his muscles as tight as he could controlling his natural release.

"Karen, you could absolutely make me cum right now. And god knows I want to take you. But just think for a second what it will be like if we edge ourselves for the next hour while dancing, and making everyone in that place drool. Imagine what that cock will feel like in your pussy, I suggest we both take each other to the very limit, and then go home and fuck each other like 17 year olds. How does that sound my love?" He knew his cock must be dark purple, he was nearly biting through his lip...

Bill was right it would be so much more intense to wait and let the pleasure build. That was her idea anyhow, Karen just loved teasing and seeing how far he could go before losing it. Having mercy she stopped what she was doing, besides they were almost at their destination. If they could both wait that long...

Sitting back Karen pulled down the visor and touched up her lipstick. By time they pulled into the entrance Bill had his massive hard cock back in his trousers, although their was an apparent bulge showing. The young valet rushed to open her door, catching an eyeful of leg and cleavage while doing so as she exited the vehical. Karen stood nearby until Bill offered his arm and they entered the club together.

The music was loud and the lights flashing. The place was crowded but they managed to find a small empty table with a couple of seats...

Attachments

• 72fe7f47d6e2f89835a2b819b9b7e302.jpg
    72fe7f47d6e2f89835a2b819b9b7e302.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It is amazing how good you feel as a man walking into a club with an amazingly beautiful woman. Bill watched the poor valet stare at Karen as she waited for him, and he understood. This was a woman where one glimpse and you couldn't get her out of your mind, and tonight she was his. The found a small table in the corner, it was dark and they ordered drinks.

Bill set one hand behind Karen's back and pulled her close. His other hand slid up her dress until he was feeling her pussy through her wet panties. "God you feel fine, you are the woman and the pussy I have always wanted." I massage her pussy, as I nibble her neck, and I slide my fingers inside to play with her slit. " Look at us, here I am hard as steel, and you are so wet and wanting, we are perfect for each other. Stay this we for me, I want to think of you just like that while we dance".

With that I take her by the hand and we go to the floor. It is crowded, but we don't care. We do a slow Argentine tango. The world's sexiest dance. Our footwork is perfect, she follows my lead, in and out of every turn and precise step, our dancing is very intimate. We grind into each other, at times I turn her and bring her close so that I can run my hands down her body, as I press my cock into her ass, only to have her shimmy down and back up my body. We press our sex into each other whenever opportunity allows, and we never take our eyes off each other, except when we kiss. We edge, edge, edge, the next time we sit down and have our next round of drinks, my hand is once again up her dress, fingering her soaking pussy, and her hand is clearly on my cock, playing with the toy that she will enjoy carnally later...

Karen didn't care if anyone saw what they were doing to each other under the table. She was having the time of her life. Between the dance and Bill's fingers touching her hot pussy Karen had creamed her panties. Not really having an orgasm but her cunt was dripping She was amazed that her lover's cock had remained rock solid for at least the last hour.

The hotwife took a sip of her cocktail, glancing over at Bill' handsome face. He wore a devilish smile, like the cat who ate the canary. Karen didn't want to move but if she didn't she knew she would gush all over his hand and lose it ...truthfully it would be so easy just to give in to the pleasure of the moment, but Karen was determined to be the first one not to cum.

Thankfully another dance song started and she grabbed his hand and led Bill through the crowd and to the dance floor. Turning her back to him she moved to the music, lifting her shirt skirt up to show off her ass...

As Bill sat there enjoying his Tangueray and Tonic he couldn’t help but admire Karen even more. Her thin sheer panties oozed with her wet arousal. He was tempted to just rip them off so he could inhale her intoxicating aroma. She expertly manipulated his rigid cock through his pants. His cock control wasn’t luck, he had arduously trained and strengthened his PC muscle. He never really bothered with the mystical side of tantric meditation, but he had studied and mastered cock control and non ejaculatory orgasm. But even well trained, and confident, Karen was the ultimate test, a veritable Master’s thesis. He looked into her eyes, and saw, for the first time, his sexual equal. Their little battle of cock versus cunt control was epic. An amazing test of wills, given that both desperately wanted each other in every carnal manner possible.

He was literally having the time of his life. The pressure and pain in his cock and balls of unreleased lust was almost unbearable. Karen took him to 9.9, and he would squeeze and contract to the point his abs felt like he had just done 100 crunches, and he would edge down to 6, only to be taken right back up by her magic touch. He was almost to the point of pouring his gin and tonic down his pants for relief when mercifully a great dance song began to play. Karen grabbed my hand and began to guide me to the floor. I could barely stand straight. Thank god I had on dark pants, as my cock had precum flowing out of its tip, soaking through my boxer briefs, and I was sure beginning now to soak through my dress pants.

As we first enter the floor, it is crowded, but Karen playfully, teasingly flips up the back of her dress to reveal her ever SO FINE ass to me. Fortunately, my eyes are already there, and opportunity knocks. Her dress never has a chance to cover her back up. Like a cat, my left hand reaches around her waist to pull her close, simultaneously my right hand pushes up and under her ass, and my fingers and hand reach under and between her legs, cupping her pussy, and pushing the wet fabric aside. Before she knows it, my middle finger is up and inside her vagina from behind. She feels my hot breath on the back and side of her neck, and I whisper, “Finally I am inside your cunt”. I feel her exhale and one hand wraps up and around my neck while the other reaches behind searching for my cock. She pushes don agains my hand and I feel a spasm and then clenching.

We are so close to each other, no one can tell I am fingering Karen as we move and grind to the music. After 8-10 seconds of thrusting my finger in and out, I remove my hand and spin her around so she can see me. I slowly bring my finger to my mouth while looking and smiling at her, and I put it in my mouth and enjoy the flavor of her juices. “Even better than last night!” I kiss her, her hands around my neck, her nipples against my chest sharp as razors, and my hands on her hips pulling her in to grind on my poor, overheated cock.

“I can’t wait anymore! I would like to take you here, now, somewhere, anywhere, but if that is impossible, we have to go home. I literally can’t wait one more second to have you...you win, your man has to cum...”

Karen was hot and bothered, her pussy drenched from Bill's finger teasing her while they danced. Bill finally delared that he couldn't wait any longer, he needed her now. Feeling the same way Karen did not want to wait until they got home. On the way in she had noticed a empty cloakroom. Since it was summer it was not in use. Taking him by the hand she led him over there. Fortunately it was not locked, better yet it was private...

Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl, Karen pushed him to sit on a chair. Standing over him the brunette vixen started to dance for him, lifting her skirt up to reveal her saturated panties and stocking tops and then turning about to let him see her ass.

" Why baby don't you take that big hard cock out and stroke it for me. " Karen suggested, turning back around and placing her panty clad pussy inches from his handsome face. Moving her hips slowly back and forth she let a finger slip inside and touch her silken pink folds...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill loved the idea of sex in this public setting the thrill of being found and caught. Karen hadn't thought twice, she had already spotted this cloakroom, he loved her wicked mind.

Pushed to sit in the chair, she wanted to perform, and he wanted the show. First she flashed her soaking wet pussy through her black sheer panties, and then her ass. Bill wanted it all, NOW.

" Why baby don't you take that big hard cock out and stroke it for me. " "So my girl would like a little show too?" Bill had no problem, he enjoyed the thought of her watching him stroke the cock she had brought to near boiling. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his big hard cock, he stared her in the eyes, "this is for you, all for you".

She brought her pussy inches from my face, I inhaled her musk. I looked up lustily and watch her finger slide in. My only thought is WANT and NEED, he brought his mouth closer, and licked her finger, tasting her wet panties, and then ripped them off her body, I kiss and lick her finger as she goes deeper into her folds "Let me have you, tell me you want this cock as much as I want that pussy?"

" Let me have you, tell me you want this cock as much as I want that pussy. "

Karen gasped helplessly. Bill had ripped of her drenched panties, and she squirmed as he played with her hot married cunt. " Oh yes Bill I so want your cock in my pussy baby ! "

Karen eagerly knelt above his lap. Bill's dick was standing up on it's own, rock solid and ready. Whimpering with lust Karen lowered her hips, her slick pussy just making contact with his head of his cock. Bill grunted, thrusting upwards, trying to impale her on his stiff shaft. Determined to make him suffer, Karen moved her hips upwards and placed her hands on top of his broad shoulders to give her leaverage.

" Tell me Bill...how bad do you want to fuck my naughty married pussy ? " Karen couldn't resist teasing...

She hovered, teasing my erect cock with just a taste of her wet opening. Up she raised, and moved her hips just out of the touch of my engorged cock. Bill could only imagine the hue of blue his balls were right now. “Tell me Bill...how bad do you want to fuck my naughty married pussy?” Yes she was the ultimate cock tease but this little game was over.

In one quick and aggressive move Bill drove his hands between Karen’s legs, swinging her legs up and around him and catching her by her gorgeous ass as she started to fall. With pure fire in her eyes she swung her hands and arms around his neck. She wasn’t sure what he was doing, but she liked the strength of his arms sweeping her up, he was going to take her, but how? Her adrenaline rushed in a combination of fear and arousal.

Bill stood up, carrying her, staring into each other’s eyes, “How much? Enough that it is all I’ve thought about, enough I am ready to discard a 20 year marriage like a worn out dish rag to have it. Enough that my cock has stayed rock hard for over an hour, enough that it would take the strength of ten men to stop me from taking it, right...” Karen felt her back abruptly pressed against the wall of the cloak room, and his cock was entering, hard, fast and deep, “...NOW” And Bill began to pound in and out of his mistress neighbor, impaling her with his cock, kissing her and taking her against the wall...

Karen was delighted when Bill took charge and forced her against the wall and drove his big cock up inside her hot wet married pussy. She screamed but their greedy kisses silenced her for a moment. In desperation the hot wife pushed a titty up and out of her dress, baring it for him. Bill took the hint and covered her nipple with his mouth and let his tongue swirl around in a circle, teasing it and making it stiff.

" That's it, baby...oh God yes...fuck my wet cunt...just like that. Make me cream all over your big, hard, and beautiful cock. " Karen panted, loving every hard thrust. She was beyond caring if someone caught them in the act, in fact it would only add to the excitement. Yes Bill had teased her pussy, causing her to soak her panty, driving her into a frenzy but now he was delivering.

" Oh Bill please don't stop ! You are going to make me cum ! God how I love your big cock ! " Karen begged...

Bill felt like a horny young buck and he loved it. Karen's pussy was the fountain of youth and he intended to drink heartily. DEEP, he drove into her, back and deep, he was driving her into the wall, he was rabid, and he was fucking with reckless abandon. She screamed, and he loved, it. "Fuck yes, baby, let me know how much you want it!"

she attacked her own blouse to free her nipple, and I hungrily accepted. Her tits are glorious and I took all I could and then focused on sucking, licking and biting her nipples. She was fire and I was oxygen, taking her flames higher and higher.

" That's it, baby...oh God yes...fuck my wet cunt...just like that. Make me cream all over your big, hard, and beautiful cock. "

"YESSS, I want your cunt, I crave your cunt" and I pounded my cock into her, IN, OUT, IN, OUT, my cock was a piston on a ferrari and we were red lining. "God yes, Fuck ME, CUM FOR ME, KAREN, I want you to enjoy and be able to cum on my hard cock, but can't hold out muuuch looonngger" I am half talking, moaning and grunting all at once. Our bodies drive into each other, in oh so sweet FUCKING, I feel my head crashing into her cervix. Her body reverberates as it hits the wall, and she just wraps her legs tighter, kisses me harder, then pushes my head to please her tit. "Fuck you are incredible Karen"

" Oh Bill please don't stop ! You are going to make me cum ! God how I love your big cock ! "

Fuck, I love the dirty talk, She is perfect, amazing, born to fuck, born to fuck me. We will not sleep tonight, I plan to take her everywhere. I clench my PC muscle, crunch my abs, my girl deserves to cream and cum first on my cock at its hardest, before I feed her hungry little cunt my cum...I slow down for just a minute, and I give her three long slow thrusts, while I look deeply into her eyes, one long slow kiss, tongues dance, she feels the strength in my hands holding her hips, and then our lips break, and on cue, slow becomes, deep, fast and hard"Now Baby, NOW, DADDY needs to feel your cream on his cock, CUM TO DADDY NOW...

Bill controled the tempo and Karen loved every little second of it. It seemed he knew just how to please her, drive her over the edge and was an expert using his big cock in Karens hungary cunt. Her lover demanded that she cum on his cock and Karen could not hold back any longer...the hot wife gushed and spasmed all over his hard shaft in total ectasy !

Karen could only whimper and moan while the waves of pleasure racked her whole body. Her body relaxes in his arms for a brief moment until Karen realizes that Bill hasn't finished yet, so she drops to her knees and takes his shiney hard cock in one hand and begins licking and kissing, tasting her own juices in the process. The naughty hot wife is determined to make him cum in her mouth, swallowing every drop. Taking as much as she can, Karen feels it tickle her throat, pulling back to the tip before taking it deep once again. Going slow at first she starts to pick up the tempo...

Karen can feel Bill grab a handful of her silky hair in a fist as he starts to forcefully fuck her throat...

k

Karen's eyes blazed as she came. Bill smiled to himself, he had won the cum battle, but gloating, was no way to win the war. He wanted this woman in his bed forever, and that was the only thing he was concerned with winning. Her cunt spasmed on his cock, and he was ready to explode, but before she had stopped moaning, and ws still cumming down, Bill slowed so she could fully enjoy thier moment.

But before he could start again, she was down and on her knees. Her beautiful lips wrapped around his cock. "You want me to feed you my dear, dinner is served". And with that I grabbed her silky hair and allowed myself to drive my cock into her mouth. I stopped and she played with my head, swirling her tongue. She moved deftly and quickly, my balls in her mouth warm sucking and swirling. Pumping her hand, tongue up and down my shaft, and then back in and swallowed. Deep throated by the most beautiful woman, married woman in town.

Bill was done, he released his PC, he fucked her mouth, she took him all, and he sceamed, "GOD YESSS" He had edged for hours, he was ready to fuck her non stop for the next several hours, but now he just came, rope after rope of his silky, milky cum, exploded out of him, yes dinner was served, and she was taking and swallowing every drop...

Karen eagerly swallowed as much as she could when Bill's cock erupted in her mouth. Wanting nothing more to please him, having found the man of her fantasies, she was willing to do whatever it took and if that meant role playing a the little cheating whore hot wife than that's what she would do. Besides Bill's wife was so sweet and vanilla and boring. Karen knew that Samantha would never dare risk giving her husband a fuck and a blowjob in a nightclub cloakroom.

They seemed made for each other. Bill had a sex drive which matched her own. For years Karen had been neglected sexually by her passive husband but this was a new exciting beginning. Karen stood up and straightened her clothes while Bill pulled up his trousers. She didn't want this night to be over and it was still early.

" Shall we go back to your house darling or are you not in the mood for more fun and games ? " Karen asked with a seductive smile...

" Shall we go back to your house darling or are you not in the mood for more fun and games ? "

Bill laughed out load as he looked at her smile. "Oh my pet, this was barely the appetizer...Yes, we are going home, yes we are going to have more fun and games...I have all sorts of things I want to do to your body, let's go, and plan to go all night!"

He walked out with his mistress on his arm, they saw mutual friends and they did not care. Bill had his arm around Karen, and she was nuzzling and kissing his neck as they walked out, his hand occasionally slipping down to cup and squeeze her ass.

He watched the valet again undress her with his eyes as he walked around the car. Bill opened the door and as she slid in, she flashed him. Hmmm, the thought. As he got in the car and pulled out, he turned to her. "Karen, I want you to turn toward me and put your one foot up on the dash. I want a view of your gorgeous pussy, as we drive home, I want to think of all the ways I can pleasure it." She smiled and did as she was told. Her legs spread, she knew how sexy she was, and she did not mind the request for a show.

"Mmmm, you look so beautiful, so sublimely sexy like that. Look at the honey as it drips from your cunt". I take my thumb and rub it up and down her slit. "Yes, Daddy likes, daddy likes very much". I spent the entire ride home playing gently with her pussy, preparing it, loving it. As we pulled into my driveway, I licked my thumb. "We are home darling....let the games begin..."

Bill had Karen's pussy dripping and aching once again during the ride home from the club. Tonight she planned to fuck her married lover's brains out, in his marrige bed again. My God I can't get enough of his magnificent cock ! she thought to herself, unable to wait until they got upstairs. His erotic hot words only made her ' condition ' worse.

" We are home darling...let the games begin ! "

Karen eagerly exited the Mercedes, planning the seductive strip show she was going to perform for Bill. This time the naughty little married seductress was going to give Bill a lap dance he would never forget. Once upon a time, before she was married and had children, Karen paid off her college loans and credit cards by dancing in a strip club. She was very popular...

Bill opened the door to his home, in a hurry of course, using his key. Stepping inside their smiles suddenly disappeared. The stood Bill's wife, alas unexpectantly, with her suitcases in the living room...

" Oh...there you are...I 've tried to call to tell you I was coming home early but you never answered. " Samantha paused, her eyes moving over at her rival standing next to her husband , " Now I know why. "

Bill couldn't wait to get Karen home and upstairs. Almost like a child on Christmas morning, an incredibly horny child, about to open incredibly sexy presents. He had played with her cunt the entire ride home and he knew his sexy neighbor was ready for him to enjoy.

He quickly opened her door and they almost danced up to the house, both eagerly anticipating another night of wild, unbridled passion. Bill opened his door and....SHIT!!!

Samantha was waiting, and the minute she saw Karen in her sexy outfit, she sized up the situation. Little did she know her husband had ripped off the sexy neighbors panties within the last hour to fuck her in a public location, something she would have never considered.

He looked over and saw Karen looking at Samantha with daggers. He felt sad for his wife, but she had helped create this moment. A man lives without passion long enough he is going to search. Luckily for Bill, passion existed in abundance just next door, and he was not going back.

"Sam, I could sit here and try to lie to you, but we would be kidding each other. I have had more passion in the last 24 hours with Karen, than you and I have had in the past 5 years. I am not going back and I am not going to apologize. I don't know where we take things, but right now I was and am still planning to take Karen upstairs and enjoy her, unless she has any objection".

With that Bill moved towards Karen, "Shall we my lady..." and he extended his hand to the temptress hoping she still wanted to go upstairs and complete their night.

Samatha looked crushed, if not defeated. The tears welled up in her eyes at the reality of her husbands harsh and hurtful words. Karen stared at her rival, both with some pity and some distain. This was Samantha's fault, after all, not giving her husband what he needed and deserved...

" What are you saying Bill ? How could you...how could you sleep with this...with this common slut ? What about our sons ? What would they think if they knew their daddy was having an affair with the jezebel next door ? My goodness how could you do this to us ? " Samatha asked, the tears running down her cheeks.

Karen took Bill's hand, having no sympathy for Bill's frigid wife. As far as she was concerned, Samantha was nothing more than a jealous crybaby...

Not top be undone, Karen responded with comtempt in her voice, " Who are you calling a slut and a jezebel ? Your husband wants to be with a woman, not some frigid goody two shoes. "

" How dare you talk to me like that. Get out of my house you...you wicked man stealing whore. " Samantha responded.

Before anyone knew what happened, Karen stepped forward and slapped Samantha on the cheek. Horrified, and taken by surprise Samantha cried out in pain and fell to her knees...

" Oh please, I'm sorry...please don't hit me ! "Samantha begged, her hands covering her tear streaked face.

Taking advantage of her control over her longtime rival, Karen stood over her, hands on her hips, " You need to apologize to me now, bitch, for calling me a whore ! "

I'm s-s-sorry Karen, I didn't mean to say that. " Samantha whimpered, still kneeling on her knees.

" Prove that your sorry bitch. Use your worthless tongue and polish my heel. " Karen demanded. Samantha, afraid and submissive, immediately started cleaning Karen's heel with her tongue.

" I do declare Bill how could you be married to such a little weak willed barbie doll ? But at least she does what she's told... " Karen laughed. " Anyhow I think she deserves a spanking for talking to me like that. "

Last edited:
Even Bill was shocked when Karen slapped Samantha, but the instantaneous change was amazing, and arousing. His indignant wife, became submissive in a way that Bill never imagined. While she had submissive tendencies, Bill had in all fairness never pushed those buttons, but maybe this was what she needed and, better yet, would allow both he and Karen to have the best of both worlds.

"Karen, come here, I want to show my wife the cunt of a real woman. Samantha I just fucked this cunt, an hour ago at a night club in town. This is a real woman's cunt, the kind that pleases a man". The temptress came over and allowed Bill to lift her skirt and slide his hand up and down her wet slit and insert his finger and then lick it. "See how nice and wet it is, this is what turns me on, this is what I want. Stay on the ground and lick and kiss the toes of this goddess, the woman who deserves my cock, who gives my cock pleasure".

Bill could hardly believe these words were coming from his mouth, he also saw how erect the nipples were on his wife as he spoke to her. He also looked at Karen, her juices were flowing, this was going to be a very good night. Very, very good, and promised many more.

"I agree Karen, spanking is called for, my wife needs to learn her place. When you are in my house, in my bed, my cock wants you, her role, if any is only to serve us. Samantha, take off your dress and panties and come here and lay across my lap." Bill sat down on the sofa and his wife obediently stood up and stripped naked. She attempted to cover her breasts with one hand and her naked pussy with the other. "Put your hands behind your back, we will decided if we want to see our use your tits and cunt. Now lay down and give me your ass." Samantha perched herself across my lap, resting on her elbows and knees, tilting her ass in the air. I rubbed each each cheek bringing blood flow to the area and then slap, slap, Slap, Slap, SLap, SLap, SLAp, SLAp, I gave her a series of increasingly intense spankings on each cheek, that last causing a little ouch from my wife, and then I finished SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, her ass turned a bit rosy, her body jerked to the four hard spankings, so that was one reaction of Samantha, the other was quite different, the honey in her pussy was flowing, the last set of spankings had made her open her legs, and the look and smell of her arousal was palpable.

Karen's eyes were almost possessed as she pinched her nipples with both hands as she watched.

Bill was rock hard. Yes, tonight was going to be a very, very, very good night!

Back