A plaintive cry from a ponderous Brit

KingArthur84

Virgin
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Posts
10
A plaintive cry

Dear Litsters,

How are you? I’m good, thanks for asking.

Art
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately King Art, I fear I’m not your Guinevere. But it was such a delightful read that I felt your post deserving of a bump to the first page.

Best of luck in your search down the rabbit hole...there’s so many adventures to be had. :rose:
 
Dear Litsters,

How are you? I’m good, thanks for asking.

My name is Art and while I’m usually found in the chat rooms rather than the forum, I thought it high time I offered a friendly wave and an invitation to those loitering on these boards.

Who am I? Well the username gives much away. I’m Arthur, I’m 33 and I’m from the U.K. Currenty living in London but wth the privilege of travelling about the country with work and meeting the fine folk who dwell therein. For those who wish to picture me (with crown, robes and a mighty Excalibur preferably) I’m a tall bloke with dark hair, brown eyes, and a pale hue. Average build - neither a larger man not a skinny one, and whilst I don’t hit the gym I do at least play sport.

And what am I looking for? I’m not sure, to be wholly honest. To make connections, talk with interesting people here or elsewhere with mischievous intent. Particularly interested in fellow Brits or our friends across the sea in Ireland, if only so that we share a time zone, but I wouldn’t dream of limiting my scope to these shores. Age range not vital, but again a preference for those between 20 and 40.

I won’t pretend to have numerous exotic or scandalous kinks. I’m simply a man with a healthy sexual appetite looking to indulge some of it here. If you have kinks? I’m all ears.

So please do get in touch if the above piques your interest and we can see where the rabbit hole takes us.

The best of weeks to you.

Art
Alas I am no Guinevere (even though I have a Round Table...) As a fellow Brit, I just wanted to leave my compliments on your totally "English" use of the English language. May your journeys through our green and pleasant land (or here on Lit) lead you to endless opportunities for merry japes with Jesters and Court Fools who also have mischievous intent!
 
You travel you say. Question how long does it take to get from the bottom of England to the top of it? I know it takes 42 hours from Key West to the top of Maine. No town up there just some timber.
 
Back
Top