Shouldn't the "Dreamers"...

Ramone45

Literotica Guru
...be mad at their parents instead of the United States Government, which is simply enforcing it's laws.

Shouldn't your mom have swallowed?

The dreamers are out there doing awesome stuff.

What have YOU contributed to the country besides wasting cum on your hands?

Parents, not children, committed violations. Punishing you for what your ancestors did is an 'attainment'. Bad. Kicking out DACA kids punishes the victims. Bad. And how does kicking them out benefit the nation?

LOL> What makes the dreamers so special? They're all excellent? How come?

Parents, not children, committed violations. Punishing you for what your ancestors did is an 'attainment'. Bad. Kicking out DACA kids punishes the victims. Bad. And how does kicking them out benefit the nation?

Who victimized the children? Do you know what laws apply to Dreamers? What happens to them if they present themselves to the government? Do they have a path to citizenship? If the law says they are eligible for deportation, are you saying that law should be ignored? If the law is wrong, shouldn't it be changed?

Who victimized the children? Do you know what laws apply to Dreamers? What happens to them if they present themselves to the government? Do they have a path to citizenship? If the law says they are eligible for deportation, are you saying that law should be ignored? If the law is wrong, shouldn't it be changed?
I asked first: How does kicking them out benefit the nation?

Many laws are routinely ignored or selectively enforced, so precedent isn't on your side. Why enforce socially disruptive laws, just for law's sake? Is law an inflexible machine? If so, why bother having judges?

We see law applied with discrimination. Voltaire said, "The law in its majesty prohibits rich and poor alike from stealing bread and sleeping under bridges." The rico thief gets a handslap while the pobre thief gets jail. Don't trumpet equal application of laws; it doesn't happen.

How does keeping them and their 3 million new family members benefit the United States? why don't we reunite them in Mexico for the benefit of Mexico? They need it worse than we do.

Personally I believe that they should be given a chance to achieve citizenship in this situation. If they can't prove that they're valuable to the country then there really isn't much reason to keep them, though.

Many laws are routinely ignored or selectively enforced, so precedent isn't on your side. Why enforce socially disruptive laws, just for law's sake? Is law an inflexible machine? If so, why bother having judges?

We see law applied with discrimination. Voltaire said, "The law in its majesty prohibits rich and poor alike from stealing bread and sleeping under bridges." The rico thief gets a handslap while the pobre thief gets jail. Don't trumpet equal application of laws; it doesn't happen.

Well, they're occupying a "place" that could be held by an American citizen. For example, their job. Look, we still have borders and laws that govern immigration. I'm not interested in deporting "dreamers". I'm interested in coming up with a law to apply to their situation. Isn't it true that there are dramatically fewer new "dreamers"?

You keep repeating the same shit over and over as if somehow your repeating it makes it true.

First of all while they were minors they could NOT be held accountable for the actions of their parents. Once they reached the age of majority they have become illegals in their own right. They are now in violation of the law.

And how does NOT kicking them out benefit the nation? They could disappear tomorrow and very few would notice or care.

Really? Then how about you whiny ass liberals remember that when you act like the people of today owe the Native Americans everything because of what was done to them hundreds of years ago?

And also stop yapping about slavery and racism and what BLM thinks their owed because no one walking around here today ever owned slaves.

You're the same type of idiot whining about ILLEGAL immigrants being deported and companies that employ ILLEGAL immigrants being raided and punished for BREAKING THE LAW.

Maybe people like you should leave the country and make room for the dreamers. The "please I'm so noble take my citizenship and I'll leave' deal.

What? No? Okay, give a Native American your home, money, toss the wife and daughter in to...what? No? Okay same deal but to an African American. What? No??

Then take your self righteous bullshit and stick it.

Well, they're occupying a "place" that could be held by an American citizen. For example, their job.
USA is at full employment. Employers can't fill open positions. Whose jobs are being taken? How many jobs are eliminated by automation (most) or off-shoring (many)?

Why don't you go find you a nice little dreamer? Maybe you can help them obtain some papers. We know how you decrepit, impotent, melanin-deficient farts happily latch on to anything that makes your shriveled up lifeless noodles twitch with such glee.

Do your part ;)

Why don't you go find you a nice little dreamer? Maybe you can help them obtain some papers. We know how you decrepit, impotent, melanin-deficient farts happily latch on to anything that makes your shriveled up lifeless noodles twitch with such glee.

Do your part ;)

LOL You're a delight!

...be mad at their parents instead of the United States Government, which is simply enforcing it's laws.

Maybe the quotas shouldn't be so skewed against those who want to come here the most, and you'd have a point.

Until you fix the broken quota system and the lottery that benefits those from low-need countries, then you can't complain when people come here looking for something better for themselves. Your ancestors did it, so did mine... complaining when someone else does it is hypocrisy.

You keep repeating the same shit over and over as if somehow your repeating it makes it true.

First of all while they were minors they could NOT be held accountable for the actions of their parents. Once they reached the age of majority they have become illegals in their own right. They are now in violation of the law.

And how does NOT kicking them out benefit the nation? They could disappear tomorrow and very few would notice or care.

I love watching you have meltdowns over this.

Really? Then how about you whiny ass liberals remember that when you act like the people of today owe the Native Americans everything because of what was done to them hundreds of years ago?

And also stop yapping about slavery and racism and what BLM thinks their owed because no one walking around here today ever owned slaves.

You're the same type of idiot whining about ILLEGAL immigrants being deported and companies that employ ILLEGAL immigrants being raided and punished for BREAKING THE LAW.

Maybe people like you should leave the country and make room for the dreamers. The "please I'm so noble take my citizenship and I'll leave' deal.

What? No? Okay, give a Native American your home, money, toss the wife and daughter in to...what? No? Okay same deal but to an African American. What? No??

Then take your self righteous bullshit and stick it.

So by your own argument, Dreamers parents breaking the law a generation ago shouldn't be punished now...

Unless you want to open those history books and take what YOUR grandparents and great grandparents did to get into the country without their documentation, right kemosabe?

USA is at full employment. Employers can't fill open positions. Whose jobs are being taken? How many jobs are eliminated by automation (most) or off-shoring (many)?

This is just about racism... anti-immigration always has been.

Anti-immigrant rhetoric against the Chinsese, Irish, Germans.... all fed by the same fears, peddled by the same sorts of snakeoil salesmen.

Maybe the quotas shouldn't be so skewed against those who want to come here the most, and you'd have a point.

Until you fix the broken quota system and the lottery that benefits those from low-need countries, then you can't complain when people come here looking for something better for themselves. Your ancestors did it, so did mine... complaining when someone else does it is hypocrisy.

Not one shred of evidence that my grandparents did anything against the law when they immigrated to this country.

Not one shred of evidence that my grandparents did anything against the law when they immigrated to this country.

So you have their papers proving they came without breaking any laws? Because 90% of people came through without them.

They got a pass, because the country was growing... and still is.

Not exactly.

I'm as much anti-Illegals as one can be. One more Greencard for Ilegals means one less Greencard for Legal potential immigrants. And until a few months ago I shared your view: "They cheated and broke the Law so they should live with the consequences".

Until someone pointed out the fact that Authorities were probably complicit to this entire businness. They knowingly turned a blind eye to the smuggling of Ilegal workers when they needed them

For that reason, I think that this is one of the cases in which "the exception to rules" aplies.
I'd say deport their parents but keep the dreamers. Dreamers can stay in contact with their relatives all the time. Skype + travel are cheap.
Sorry but you have a bad word "probably" and until you can say DID your statement does not stand up.

ILLEGAL means against the law and unless the law is enforced equally there is no law. If the law is a bad law then change it do not make exceptions to it or ignore it.

This has been a sissy view.

BTW. Keep up the non-responsive personal insults. A.) It instantly proves you have NOTHING. B.) It ensures that you will NEVER win again, not because of your position, because of you. Learn your lesson.

Back