Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

Justin let out a moan as he felt himself impale his aunt. "As much as I am enjoying this how about we find a position where I can freely pump without help?" He asked wanting to pound her hard again but in any position.
 
"Well OK --" says Christy.
She lets him out and down, and then goes to the bed and lies on her back, with her bottom at the edge of the bed. She raises her legs and bends them till her knees are near her ears.
"Go to it!" says Christy. "Put my ankles on your shoulders to hold them there. That should make the angle right for you --"
Christy lies there with cum visibly dribbling out between her vaginal lips.
 
Last edited:
Justin slowly inserts himself into his aunt's pussy and is surprised at how wet it was already. He doesn't take the time to start out slowly he just went right into pounding into her hard as he could. He could feel her pussy sucking at his cock trying to pull him in deeper. He continued to pound himself hard into her pussy saying "oh aunt your pussy is so intoxicating that I don't want to stop at all." He bends down with her legs still on his chest and kisses her driving his tongue deep into her mouth. He kissed her as passonately as she has done him.
 
Christy really loves it the way that Justin plunges in hard and deep. Her pussy grabs and sucks him in appreciation. She moves against him with each thrust to get him in deeper.
:Yesss "- says Christy. "Fuck me good and proper -- YES!!"
She hugs him in to her as he kisses her. Her tongue wrestle with his -- Just as well she is flexible, as her thighs are on his shoulders, and she can use this leverage to further move him in and out --
 
Justin continued to pound and kiss his aunt while he groped her tits under her thighs. He moaned into their kiss ponding her as hard as he could feeling hsr juices start to run down his balls. He was fueled by his lust and he wanted this love making session to last as long as he wanted it to.
 
And Christy lets him pound away, om and on. She is really enjoying his virile pounding love-making.
Now and then she spasms hard against him as she cums, yet again. She wonders how many times he will orgasm and ejaculate --
 
Justin continued to pound himself into his aunt's spasming hole hard and as fast as he could
Hearing his aunt's muffled moans and feelingher spasm under him drove him closer to cumming. He couldn't stand it anymore and with his aunt's last orgasm he finally let go himself moaning as he shot multiple large loads into his aunt filling her up.
 
And so Justin finally empties out into Christy. She receives it all while moving against him, and then relaxes in her bliss.
After several minutes lying there in post-coital bliss Christy is falling into a contented sleep.
 
When his aunt fell asleep he removed himself from her pussy and laid beside of her covering them both up. He cuddled her before falling asleep himself his cock still hard.
 
Christy feels Justin slip out and cuddle in to her. She drapes a big arm over him and falls off to sleep.
When she next wakes it is getting light, and Justin is still there right beside her. He looks so angelic and cute there. She cuddles him gently.
 
When he felt his aunt cuddle into him he woke up a bit and asked "am I keeping you from doing your morning routine?"
 
"Oh no not at all!" says Christy.
She cuddles him and gives him a kiss. and then lies on her back with her legs apart.
"I'm thinking of getting up and getting some breakfast. We cannot lie here all day --" knowing that while Justin might like to be here all day, he probably would not just be 'lying'.
She reaches over and holds his cock.
"And what about you? What are you getting up?"
 
"Oh I don't know but I think you may have an idea." Justin said feeling his aunt grabbing his cock. He wanted to make love with his aunt every time he wanted to but he knew that they had to spend time doing something else.
 
"Well yes!" says Christy as she flexes her arm and puts his cock into her elbow, where she can squeeze it and rub it from two sides at once.
"Does that remind you of something?" she says.
Then she lies back and heaps up her breasts with her hands.
"Come fuck my breasts!" she says.
 
"Well yes!" says Christy as she flexes her arm and puts his cock into her elbow, where she can squeeze it and rub it from two sides at once.
"Does that remind you of something?" she says.
Then she lies back and heaps up her breasts with her hands.
"Come fuck my breasts!" she says.



Justin gives her a kiss as he straddled her leaking his precum on her chest. "I think this time you should swallow my cum because a good body builder needs all the protein she can get." He smiled saying this while his throbbing cock penetrated her large breasts.
 
Mmm yes you are right --" says Christy as Justin moves his slick expanding cock back and forth between her breasts. After kissing him she bends her head forwards, to contact his leaking cock as it thrusts towards her face.
"Yes a lot of protein goes into these --" she says as she flexes an arm, and then takes the tip of his cock into her mouth.
 
Justin continued to thrust his cock into her breasts moaning as je felt her mouth envelope his cock. He could feel himself growing closer and closer to cumming. After a few more pumps her paused and unleashed into her mouth a torrent of cum.
 
"Oh yes!" says Christy as she receives the torrent of cum into her mouth. She swallows as much as she can, but there is so much that it spills out the sides of the mouth.
She then reaches down and moves him back and forth on her, his cock going between her breasts and up to her chin and mouth, for some time until they start to subside --
After some minutes Christy says how great that was, but that "they should get up and investigate what is happening , and perhaps get some breakfast.
She wonders aloud what she should wear --
 
Justin sits on the bed for a bit before seeing that between her breasts was covered in a mixture of cum and precum. "Christy don't you think we should clean up before heading downstairs to join everyone ?" He asked pointing to the mess between her breasts and then his cock. He knew that they had to join the rest of the family soon or they would go looking for them but his aunt going down covered in cum would raise more question.
 
"Well yes you are right", says Christy. Truth be told, she was going to clean up before getting dressed anyway; that is only sensible.
"So let's go into the shower together. Then we can check each other everywhere for traces of cum and whatnot.
"And I mean Everywhere! Come on!"
She goes into the shower and starts the water --
 
Last edited:
Justin joined his aunt in the shower and he said "I will wash you first." He picked up her soap and he began to lather her body up caressing her muscles with each pass he done. He soon reached her large breasts so he massaged them as he washed them and between them.
 
"OK what a good idea!" says Christy as she tuens around and braces herself against the side of the shower with her back to Justin, her legs apart and her hands against the side of the cubicle for support --
 
Back
Top