Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group therapy..lol :D

Always more fun in a group!

(though solo has its moments....hmmmm ;))

I had a wonderful entertaining chat with a friend today and I just could'nt help myself. Solo or with a special friend is fun so why not lots of us together.
 
Group therapy..lol :D

Always more fun in a group!

(though solo has its moments....hmmmm ;))

I had a wonderful entertaining chat with a friend today and I just could'nt help myself. Solo or with a special friend is fun so why not lots of us together.
 
Off with the panties

OK, 'tis 3:42 PM Tuesday, Eastern time, For the record, how many of you are not wearing panties right now? I love typing one-handed, and I am getting pretty good at it!

Kath
 
Next weekend's all-girl party!!!

Next weekend's group party

Well, as of now I have six "definitely coming" gals for next week's girls-only party. On the theory that the more the merrier, especially in this sort of sex, I think we could handle two or thee more. Those of you who have already signed on know the outlines of the agenda. For those of you who are "still thinking," this is the way it is going to work.

The gathering point will be the _____ Restaurant at BWI, at 11 A. M. on Friday. This will be essentially a "hello meeting" to see what we make of one another. I have asked the manager for a room in an alcove that gives us some privacy for candid talk. Ask the hostess to steer you to the "literary group."

Discretion is important for all of us, even those who are open about their bi-side. So I am going to suggest that we keep things on a first-names-only basis. If you decide to reveal your name, address and whatever, to someone else, do so. But there is NOT gong to be a sign-in roster, A couple of ladies who tell me they are "first-timers" for a group, are nervous, and I think that the promise of anonymity will be good for them.

I assume that everyone is going to feel comfy, so, after a quick meal let's pile into our cars and make for my house, which is about 45 minutes away. Just to be safe, I will give each driver a rough sketch map. But it is easy to find, and traffic should be light enough that we can convoy.

Once there? I intend to be the ice-breaker and get out of my clothes right away, and I hope that all of you will be eager to join me. I will point out the "sight lines" which govern where you can be naked outside -- and it should be warm enough to skinny dip in the pool.

What should you bring? A minimum of clothing changes, because if things go the way I hope they do, all of us are going to be starkers until Sunday morning, when we break up. Toilet articles, of course. Our liquor cabinet has ample stocks of top-shelf Scotch, bourbon, gin, vodka and rum, and an array of red and white wines, plus beer. And of course, the usual mixes. If you drink something off-beat, bring it yourself. One firm rule: NO DRUGS, of any kind. And the house and the area around the pool are no-smoking zones. And yes, do bring your favorite DVDs and videos. Sex toys too, if that is what you like.

The two big evening meals I shall prepare in advance: sliced cold filet Friday night, and salmon on Saturday, The usual breakfast stuff -- ham, eggs, sausage, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt. And there will be ample cold cuts for lunches. I am a nut about fruits, so you will find bowls of grapes and strawberries all over the ground floor.

What sort of sex can you anticipate? I think that question will be answered early on. A couple of you have told me you are eager to masturbate in front of other women, so that might be a starter. I hope that all of you will give cunnilingus a try sometime during the weekend. There will be a couple present who are regular sex buddies of mine, two adopted sisters who have no blood relationship. When you see the three of us lock into a mouth-to-pussy-to-mouth-to-pussy-to-mouth-to-pussy threesome, I wager that even the nervous among you will be turned on enough to try it!

So, friends from Literotica, this is your golden chance to take the word "curious" out of your "bi curious" billing.

Think about it. This should be a fun event that will leave everyone satiated and happy, and also pleased with yourself.

Kath
 
wow what a fun weekend! hope to have one of these weekends some time in my life. currently 31 weeks preggo and live in chicago, so this for sure isn't the right time for me to meet up. can't wait to hear all about it!
 
Speaking of weekends I had to postpone a trip to charleston sc a couple of weekends due to a work issue and I am getting to take it this weekend. Leaving tomorrow after work. YAY. Going to see someone that I haven't been able to see a lot this summer and after a while the phone and emails just aren't enough yanno? Hope all have a wonderful weekend and she and I will toast a few margarita's to our Lit sisters.
 
for ladies that enjoy details

Check out lesbianpayperview and click on today's free sample. Watching a tongue licking a sweet pussy really gets me off. Although they could pull the action even closer......yum
 
Had a duvet day today... And I'd love a little company if anyone wants to chat for a bit?

Lou :devil:
 
Check out lesbianpayperview and click on today's free sample. Watching a tongue licking a sweet pussy really gets me off. Although they could pull the action even closer......yum

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to catch that one......
 
Wondering how the weekend went with they gathering at KinkyKath's? Would love hear all about it. Sure sounded like it was going to be a hell of a good time.
 
Wondering how the weekend went with they gathering at KinkyKath's? Would love hear all about it. Sure sounded like it was going to be a hell of a good time.

Apparently it was so good they all disappeared..... I was wondering too.
 
Quiet evening tonight and packing to go away working... All packing done and glass of wine poured.. I'm just going to chill out..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top