Alright Masochists....

TwistedJenn

Really Experienced
What's your vice? Your favorite kind of pain? Feeling bored and want to try something new.

Me too! And biting, choking, spanking. I think I want a crop or something.

She enjoys being spanked mostly on her breasts and hair pulling sometimes but loves having her breasts gripped tightly and slapped really hard

Ive never known a woman who got sick from not having an orgasm so yeah make sure youre taken care of sexually so you stay healthy

Floggers are my favorite, but I also love canes and, when I'm super-needy, needle play really does it for me. I have a wicked craving for them right now

Tasty subject. My fave is when I can actually feel the damage being done either from a cane, crop, whip whatever. That is so delicious. A bite on the back when you can feel the skin being broken. A good caning with criss-crossed welts. I wish Sir would hurt me more harshly more often. I love seeing blood trickling from a wound :heart:.

Wife likes when I smack her ass. Also likes me pulling her nipples and hair. We bought a sex breast pump. I pump her tits up as hard as I can and just keep squeezing the ball as I fuck her

I'm not really a masochist, but a playful slap to my very hard cock that causes it to bounce back and forth can be pretty enjoyable.

I'm not really a masochist, but a playful slap to my very hard cock that causes it to bounce back and forth can be pretty enjoyable.

One of my favorites too...also hard dick squeezing...

She enjoyed when I grab her hips or tits hard when she's riding me...

I like fingernails dug into my cock, balls, nipples. I like my ass spanked, balls squeezed slapped. Love sharp pain.

I like fingernails dug into my cock, balls, nipples. I like my ass spanked, balls squeezed slapped. Love sharp pain.

Def some of my favorite areas too, but I would far prefer full, throbbing and deep pain than sharpt stabbing pain, so bites and scratches to all those areas should be hard, not light for me

I agree, I want hard slaps, very rough, lite is ok for a tease, but full enjoyment comes from hard and rough.

I am a sucker for having my ass slapped. Love it. Love it. Love it. I do like hair pulling and biting as well, especially on my lower lip.

One of my fantasies is to have a woman that's likes pain as much as I do, we would inflict enjoyable pain on each other. My wife enjoys giving it to me, she likes massages, gentle touch

One of my fantasies is to have a woman that's likes pain as much as I do, we would inflict enjoyable pain on each other. My wife enjoys giving it to me, she likes massages, gentle touch

Mutual rough sex is a HUGE turn on!

I like clover clamps on my nipples and my balls with a short chain connecting them while I am on my hands and knees getting fucked with a strapon. One little flinch causes delicious sparks from either end.

One of my favorite pleasure/pain sensations is the from the feel of teeth -- be it nibbling, biting, or raking -- especially on my more "sensitive" areas. While I would not want the skin broken, I like it to be enough intensity to leave a trail of bite marks around my body.

There's something very primal and sensual about biting, and it really has quite the arousing effect on me. ;)

Last edited:
I love an animalistically inclined man who can be rough enough to satisfy ( biting my nipples or my neck~nipping my clit or my asshole ) and not hold back for fear of hurting me. I'm safe~if i want it that rough, we set agree on a safe motion~so i seriously love when he lets go and violates me to the fullest!! Like maybe pull me acroos his lap face down and spank my ass till it's a delicious flavor of cherry red and then play with my ass and pussy until i beg for more....Yeah....Somethings like that lol

Lately I've been into a variety of potions that leave strong sensations on mucous membranes like clits, cunt lips, rectums. Tiger balm, chili oil (mix these down with coconut oil to your liking), Icee hot, menthol toothpaste. A variant of figging, which is also something I've been playing with...

Back