Newbies, this one's for you!

Sex & Diamonds said:
Ya know, this is more exciting the loosing my virginity was.

*huge grin*

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

100 !!!!!

*runs off to find an Avtar*

I hope I can figure out how to get it "on"

:devil:

....................NOT sure which caused me to bite my tongue harder S & D............thinking about your virginity, or you questioning YOUR ability to "get it on".

Wink

I don't think you'd have a problem grabbing ANYones attention crysede.

Though I have been wrong before...once I think. lol, j/k

lol yeah, i can restrain her no problem... but then it's no fun....

no no, not bdsm, i mean like forcing yourself upon someone unwillingly.

bdsm is willing, and the partner wants it as much as you do.

Wave_Rider said:

....................NOT sure which caused me to bite my tongue harder S & D............thinking about your virginity, or you questioning YOUR ability to "get it on".

Wink

As long as you are biting down on that tongue of yours sweetie ;)

Now, be a good beach boy and give me a growl *smirks*

Doesn't stand for anything. Its an animalistic sexual growl type thing. rowl goes right along with rowr : )

Its Daylight Saving ...

But ... we don't move our clock forward here in the 50th state? How do I correct this??? Do I move the time thingy in the options an hour back or what?

No ... that time is fine ... Its the time clock on this web board that went an hour ahead. :(

Last edited:
Ohhh, weird.

Yeah, in that case like you said, just set it back to normal in your control panel options.

Can't it be 4 p.m. yet? : (

TY SD ... that one threw me ... cos I thought it wouldn't change automatically. Oh well *shrugs*

Originally posted by Sex & Diamonds
Bored are ya ?

Dance !!!!

:p :D
Hehehehe I think we're gonna get along well! :D

And you heard the sexy chick on the chair you evil stud muffin! Shake that money maker!!

Now where's Chad our topless waiter with my drink dammit! I've had a long day.

dance again hmm? well, lol i guess if thats what you people want.... now wheres that cd player?.... *laughs*

Back