Audio porn thread?

:D Hope it worked out for you.

It has paid dividends so far. Oh and playful on your audio boo you said send you messages if people had ideas but when I try to on here, or on there it doesn't seem to let me.

Do you have them turned off?

(It could very well be my computer being stupid too.)
 
It has paid dividends so far. Oh and playful on your audio boo you said send you messages if people had ideas but when I try to on here, or on there it doesn't seem to let me.

Do you have them turned off?

(It could very well be my computer being stupid too.)

Apologies, I do have PMs turned off here. You'll have to message me on audioboo or soundcloud. Sorry! :eek:
 
Bella, I listened to and followed 3 of the bossy audios. I made video to show you i followed your instructions. Mmm, kind love to earn the privilege of tasting your pussy one day...
 
Okay, I'm not going to win any Academy awards or anything, but I got a request a while back for a naughty Santa Christmas recording, so here is my first effort at fulfilling that request. It's sort of silly, but it was a helluva lot of fun. :devil:

Santa Claus is Cumming :eek::devil:
 
Last edited:
:eek::devil::D

Definitely favoriting that one for several obvious (and maybe one not as obvious) reasons.... rawr.

*grins* i think i can figure our most of the reasons.

Your audio files are delicious. :kiss: This one is hot. The pegging one is over the top hottt. :devil: Thanks for sharing :D

you are too kind, i'm slightly surprised as how well liked the pegging audio is! I'm only to happy to share *grins*
 
Request

What a great thread. I would love to hear a woman masturbating through a pair of pantyhose, and sliding her thighs together to make the nylon rasp. And to hear her cumming, of course.
 
Well I will go on record saying that I am totally okay with anyone posting clips of themselves listening to my stuff :D

How did it take me this long to find your Boo.
Just listened to Blown Away. Again. Aaaaaarrrrgh.



Note to self. Buy a better mic tomorrow.
 
Just listened to the first one you had done when you upgraded to the paid account and it was still listenable.

Cool :) Thanks for checking for me!


How did it take me this long to find your Boo.
Just listened to Blown Away. Again. Aaaaaarrrrgh.



Note to self. Buy a better mic tomorrow.

I use my phone (shocking but true LOL)...I asked for a yeti for Christmas but it isn't looking like Santa is going to be that generous...sigh.

Bella
 
Last edited:
Back
Top