Minx The Sphinx's Boudoir

We would like to see more of the boudoir


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Moni to the rescue!

Rejoins the fray with more struggling and tickling. Ganging up with Moni to hopefully overpower Bsquad.

Don't make me go all animalistic on you! And no, no ticklish feet - THANK GOD. And I'm definitely not telling you where I am ticklish!

Grins
 
Picks up melting ice cubes from the floor and tosses them in the general direction of the knot of arms and legs attacking Bs

Ya'll need quiet time...

giggling my ass off
 
Watches from my seat and smiles at the goings on

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show then ^^
 
*Grins and drops the ice cubes, pouncing onto Fae and Bs*

Can't let you two have all the fun! Let her feet go or I'll bite you!
 
*Falls to floor with Monique and Fae on top*

Oh? Just add another scar, girl!

*tries tickling Fae's ribcage and grabs for a handful of ice to slip into her jeans*
 
Laughs, and avoids his hands, shaking her head

Nope , Try again- SHIT!

Arches as clod ice cuts a path into her pants, yelling, laughing and struggling to avoid the ice cold touch.

JERK! All rules aside now! Get him!

Takes up on Moni's own threat and bites him playfully, tickling his ribs in return.
 
*Grins devilishly and grabs some ice, I slip it down Bs' shirt and press down til the cold bites his skin*

Told you....Aussie women are dangerous :D
 
*Shivers at the cold but refuses to relent! He grabbes Fae by the back of her jeans and rolls her over slightly.*

Oh, just you wait...I'm not going to give up!

*Grabs a fistfull of ice and quickly stuffs it into the front of Fae's shirt, ignoring Monique slipping ice into my shirt.*

Oh come now, you're going to have to do better than one cube.
 
*Intrigued by the challenge, I grab the hose that's discarded on the floor leaking water everywhere and I spray it directly into Bs' face*

Satisfied?!
 
*coughs and turns head, still hanging onto Fae's belt*

Oh you are so going to get it!

*reaching out, I grab the hose yank out some slack and twist the end to point at Monique's chest, laughing all the way*
 
Smiles as I enjoy watching this all going on

This is better then cable TV!
 
Hmm, we have ourselves a stubborn one, Moni my dear!

Squirms away from the ice he forces beneath her clothes, struggling and laughing as I try to shake it free. Twisting as he's distracted by getting a face full of water and getting Moni back, wrapping my body around his and forcing the roll, so I could sit ontop of him, stealing the hose from him.

Moni, hold his arms! Together we can break the stallion!

Grins and giggles, eyeing his muscles.

Well perhaps we should both try and pin the arms....
 
Turns the hose on amc, only satisfied when he starts getting drenched aswell.

No free watching! This is a waterfight, it's not over untill everyone is thoroughly wet... and owned by myself and Moni.

Nods and smiles sweetly.
 
Sits and still watches with a smile on my face

I've never had a problem with water before so =D spray away.
 
*Shocked at getting rolled, I look up at Fae and smile*

A stallion am I? Well who am I to argue with a beautiful woman? Though don't forget that stalion are hard to ride...

*Before Monique can grab my arms, I reach up and grab Fae's thighs, then roll over, deftly rolling Fae onto her back, with me on top of her.*

Stallions can be ridden, but it's hell to try and break us...too much stamina.
 
*Giggles*

The things that happen when I turn my back for a second with you two!

*Jumps on Bs' back*

Now now, no fair using your body weight mister!
 
Gasps at the sudden loss of position, unable to help but giggle as Moni helps out.
Deciding to change tactics I push up, wrapping my arms around him beneath his wet clothes, dragging nails teasingly across his skin while I tug on his earlobe with my teeth, trying to distract him enough for a revenge strike.

I enjoy a challenge

I purr, biting his exposed neck.
 
*I growl a little at the feeling of nails and teeth against my skin*

Oh? So now what? I've got you just where I want you both. I might be a stallion, though I think I'm dealing with a pair of tigresses.

*I lean forward into Fae and press her back into the floor, my hands reaching back to grab Monique's arms around my neck and pulling them loose, biting at her arms.*
 
Last edited:
*Giggles at Bs' bite*

You think that'll work? After my heart shaped glasses story, you really think that'll work?

*Leans to the other side of Bs' neck and winks at Fae before biting down*
 
Squirms as I'm pinned against the ground, grinning at Moni though, accentuating her bite with another drag of my nails, arching up into his body in an attempt to rejoin the fight.

So where's your weak spot hmmm stallion? Everyone has one - neck? ears? chest? thighs? We'll find it eventually....

I promise, trying to tip us all over once more.
 
MILESTONE!

Lords and Ladies just breached 2000 views! I'm very proud of all the writers (Bsquad, Faebites, Katamari Roller and Ausus_girl) and dear stalkers (I mean you Luna) that made this happen!
 
Claps my hands at Minx

Congrats! And maye it have 2000 more views soon to come!
 
*I let out a low groan as Monique's teeth sink into my neck, not yet breaking the skin.*

Monique, you're not going to break me doing that, just encourage me more.

*I reach back and place my hand on the back of Monique's head, enjoying the teeth, and still trying to hang onto to Fae who's squirming enough to make me fight all the harder to hold her*

Fae...do your worst...

Oh, and yes, awesomeness on the 2000 views!!!
 
Picks up the hose puts it over my head and lets the water run over me

So has the fighting stopped?
 
I use the distraction of Moni to reestablish my struggling, finally avoiding his remaining hand and rolling away, laughing softly.

But you might enjoy my worst to much!

I grin, circling around him as he's left with Moni clinging to him, coming from behind as well I jump back on the both of them, sending us all tumbling to the ground with him beneath us.

Lets try this again!

I settle around Moni ontop of him, nipping at her neck.


What do you think we should do with our Plaything Moni?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top