Just Say No To Racists

Couldn't of happened to a more despicable lunatic than Alex Jones, but I worry if what this represents is a new era of censorship. Taking off Infowars is the easy first step. Most people would applaud silencing that blowhard, but what's the second and third ones going to be now that these companies have taken this one? who else will they label as conspiracy monger or fake news peddler?
Not at all. Alex Jones is not being censored in any way.
 
These are private companies that are shutting out Jones. He has no "right" to dictate to them what their product is. Everyone and anyone don't have a "right" to be given product production rights in someone's private business. You aren't being censored if Sesame Street won't let you promote your line of dildoes on their program.
 
Officer Pepper Spray is a role model, to some of the Portland police officers. Shooting a flash bang grenade straight at the back of a retreating protester's head, is just as satisfying as spraying directly at the side of someone's face with industrial strength mace.

Racists sprayed protesters with bear spray, on their way out of town.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-patriot-prayer-and-proud-boys-rally-portland


See picture- ammunition cartridge lodged inside bike helmet

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/portland_police_chief_proteste.html



Andy Campbell
@AndyBCampbell
·
Aug 5

Portland Police did a good job keeping two huge groups from killing each other yesterday — all they had to do was defend those aligned with white supremacy, while shooting impact weapons at anti-fascists. This happens everywhere. Our dispatch

https://www.opb.org/news/article/joey-gibson-oregon-rally-gun-patriot-prayer-antifa/

Excuses, lies, hiding behind the Blue Wall, and obscured truth


gsgs comment- Why not just tell the plain truth ? The Nazi leader from out-of-town is running for senator. Despite the fact that he is a racist, and a White Supremacist.These days, a modern day Nazi can be voted into public office. Chief Danielle Outlaw ignores the fact that the Nazi marchers broke the legal agreement, when they stayed, after they promised police that they were leaving.


Chief Danielle Outlaw's response comes as police have come under scrutiny for their use of crowd-control munitions on counter-protesters. Multiple people were injured and four arrested. Video footage shows one of them, Tracy L. Molina, being thrown to the ground and arrested after she tried to walk away from police.

https://www.columbian.com/news/2018/aug/06/police-chief-response-prevented-violent-outbreak/

She’s now accused of attempted assault on a police officer.

"After hours of relative calm, the police response escalated about 2 p.m. Saturday when officers ordered a group of counter-protesters near Southwest Naito Parkway and Columbia Street to disperse."

"When the group didn't immediately leave, police fired dozens of flash-bang grenades and other crowd-control munitions. Officers rushed toward the crowd, shoving some protesters out of the street."



Chief Danielle Outlaw addressed Saturday's protest on Monday afternoon -- just one day after it was revealed the police bureau was investigating complaints that their officers used excessive force.

"So those are questions that I have too. I'm open to hearing what those responses are, but I think we need to be very realistic about those who came and what their purpose was that day. These weren't folks who just came to march peacefully and demonstrate and sing Kumbaya and go on their way: they came with the intent to cause some problems."
-Chief Danielle Outlaw

(gsgs comment- Chief Danielle Outlaw could not be everywhere, all at the same time. She certainly cannot address the fact she has racists on her police force, that were putting their efforts into punishing a crowd of a thousand, and more people. A few hundred racists were allowed to flaunt the law, while the protesters were faced with a stampede of police, intent on hurting a large crowd.

https://www.koin.com/news/civic-aff...idn-t-come-to-sing-kumbaya-and-go-/1349709210



Q: There were thousands of protesters who came to sing Kumbaya and not to be...

O: (Chief Danielle Outlaw) And they left. They left.

Q: Well some of those people were harmed by Portland Police as they were tying to leave, or so it appears

O: And that's unfortunate. Again i would never justify that and say that's OK. And that's what I said an investigation will look in to. We never wish harm upon anyone like that.

Q: But so are you referring to those individuals who came peacefully not in flak jackets or helmets who were injured and trying to leave

O: I think everyone else here understands the point I'm making. Are there any other questions
 
"Fascism uses the press to normalize itself and recruit followers and gain social power. The press is not a neutral player in history.”

-Mimi Arbeit
Charlottesville Anti-Racist Media Liaisons


Charlottesville Anti-Racist Media Liaisons


Formed in May 2017 in the aftermath of two tiki-torch rally in Charlottesville that were precursors to the Unite the Right event, the group is made up of volunteer flacks and activists from various anti-racist organizations in town. They coordinate interviews between reporters and activists, issue press releases that identify different extremist groups and leaders so that local and national media know whom they’re covering, and publicize anti-fascist action, when necessary. They also act as a go-between for activists who don’t want to be identified by the press, but want to get a message out.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b63390ce4b0b15abaa0e48b/amp?ukt=&__twitter_impression=true



Andy Campbell
@AndyBCampbell
·
2h
That said, journalists screw this up ALL THE TIME. One of them, who I quote in my story, wanted to know why local activists were being so hard on (racist arsehole*)Then he gave (racist arsehole*) a 1,000 word platform to shit all over a black politician, as well as define white supremacy. Bad

gsgs comment- *
How to expose a racist arsehole, for what they are, without having direct contact with a racist arsehole ? These must be a better way, than to give a racist arsehole free publicity.

(The free lance reporter had regrets,for giving a racist arsehole the opportunity to play their game.)

Charlottesville Anti-Racist Media Liaisons keeps tabs on news reports that give white supremacy a platform. “The people have not forgotten or forgiven.”


https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b63390ce4b0b15abaa0e48b/amp?ukt=&__twitter_impression=true
 
Boston Gov.Baker and Mayor Walsh coordinated with Boston Police to insure that Pro-White Supremacist demonstrators would not interact with Boston's protesters.


100 racist twerps, out in the middle of a field, doing nothing. Surrounded by 40,000 people united against bigotry, racism, and Nazi activity in America.

10,000 more arrived via a protester's march, to support anti-racists, anti-bigots.

The racist twerps were escorted out of town in the same type of vehicles that Freddie Gray was murdered in. Closed box truck. They were closely supervised, and were not allowed to abuse or hurt anyone.

gsgs comment- Yes, the racists were treated as if they were "more equal" than other American citizens. By the same light, they were also treated as if they were "less equal" than other American citizens.

Everyone was restricted from them, except for the specifically requested group. Racist twerps chewed up Boston's tight budget for the year.

But, all the police officers, vehicles, security measures were provided for.Spontaneous crowds, is Boston's speciality.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/free-speech-rally-fight-supremacy-rally-boston-common/12036148


Washington, DC officials planned on giving racists transportation in three private mass transit rail-cars and a police escort, to their demonstration near Lafayette Park.

The city officials were quickly corrected by the city's citizens.

Amalgamated Transit Union 689, which is comprised of more than 80 percent people of color, says it would not play a role in what they called a “special accommodation.”

https://wamu.org/story/18/08/03/uni...t-private-metro-cars-union-says/#.W2oMqnopAv4

Washington Metro Considers Giving Unite the Right Rally Participants Their Own Special KKK Express. Union Group Responds: Um, No

https://www.theroot.com/washington-metro-considers-giving-unite-the-right-rally-1828105350


Back to the drawing board- How to accommodate White Supremacists in a city

arrrgghhh typo- that does not want them ?



22 days of protest at The Trump White House

Rosie O'Donnell arrives with a bus full of theatre support, for a Sing Along.

Adam Parkhomenko

@AdamParkhomenko
Rosie has arrived at the Kremlin Annex! Look at the sky! No filter! #KremlinAnnex

7:39 PM - Aug 6, 2018

http://dcist.com/2018/08/why_was_rosie_odonnell_leading_a_si.php
 
Last edited:
I'll have to say it goes both ways in Charlottesville. A current city councilman and the vice mayor at the time of the 12 August events had been fired from his teaching job for tweeting racist slams of white women and the current mayor (a black woman) is fomenting racial strife via tweet, a la Trump--even calling on supporters to protest at her own council meetings when things aren't going her way. So there's a balance here that has yet to have been achieved.
 
I'll have to say it goes both ways in Charlottesville. A current city councilman and the vice mayor at the time of the 12 August events had been fired from his teaching job for tweeting racist slams of white women and the current mayor (a black woman) is fomenting racial strife via tweet, a la Trump--even calling on supporters to protest at her own council meetings when things aren't going her way. So there's a balance here that has yet to have been achieved.
Of course. Charlottesville is Trump’s Whine Country.
 
Couldn't of happened to a more despicable lunatic than Alex Jones, but I worry if what this represents is a new era of censorship. Taking off Infowars is the easy first step. Most people would applaud silencing that blowhard, but what's the second and third ones going to be now that these companies have taken this one? who else will they label as conspiracy monger or fake news peddler?

Not at all. Alex Jones is not being censored in any way.

As Veroe said, Alex Jones might not be the best example because he's extreme R wing and often incited violence. But she has a point, there is a certain trend.
I just read that the executive president of the Ron Paul institute got suspended on twitter. Another Republican banned on social media.

But I don't think that private social media sites are doing it for political censorship or indoctrination, as some say about the censorship happening in the UK.
I think that theyare just covering their backs and livelihoods and overdoing it, given the current and recent suspicions regarding Trump's and/or Republicans' collusion with Russia.
 
Last edited:
Couldn't of happened to a more despicable lunatic than Alex Jones, but I worry if what this represents is a new era of censorship. Taking off Infowars is the easy first step. Most people would applaud silencing that blowhard, but what's the second and third ones going to be now that these companies have taken this one? who else will they label as conspiracy monger or fake news peddler?


There is no censorship. He simply needs to find another vehicle by which he can spout his lunacy and harass the parents of dead children.

Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, and Apple - all private companies - don't want him associated with their product and brand. Happens everyday.

It's more inconvenience than censorship. Wherever he lands, the tinfoil hat crowd will follow.
 
Ron Paul put out a racist newsletter nearly 30 years ago. This shouldn't be a surprise.

He did? So strange, because I read quite the opposite about him.
I don't think It's racism that got them banned on twitter, because Alex Jones is still there. Only youtube banned Alex Jones.

So interesting… Tada, the plot thickens:
I just googled it and read that not one, but several libertarians were banned by twitter today. A day after Ron Paul gave an interview to RT, criticising social media for alleged State-directed censorship.

Could be coincidence, could be related.
 
I just saw gotstknowworth's posts.

I don't understand why they don't simply prohibit groups like White Supremacy and Neo Nazi groups, like they did in Germany.
They are clearly hate groups. They're banning instead moderate conservatives like Ron Paul.
 
Yeah dude. This all came about in 2012. You're very late to the game. You might want to read a little history, from actual books, before posting dumb shit like how Paul often goes on Russian state TV and acts like a fool.

Hey NeedleDick.

In case you haven't noticed (although my awkward syntax and grammar mistakes would have been a clue to many)
I was born and lived most of my life overseas.

Can you find my native country on the map? Let alone Europe. I bet you can't, since most GB Leftists can't either.

So stop compensating.
 
As Veroe said, Alex Jones might not be the best example because he's extreme R wing and often incited violence. But she has a point, there is a certain trend.
I just read that the executive president of the Ron Paul institute got suspended on twitter. Another Republican banned on social media.

But I don't think that private social media sites are doing it for political censorship or indoctrination, as some say about the censorship happening in the UK.
I think that theyare just covering their backs and livelihoods and overdoing it, given the current and recent suspicions regarding Trump's and/or Republicans' collusion with Russia.

Actually I saw an interesting theory about this that may explain what happened not involving censorship.

Google, Facebook, Apple all know Jones has several upcoming defamation lawsuits including one involving the parents of the kids that were killed in the sandyhook shooting, and the person in the video thought that those companies really wanted no part in the liability or more importantly the bad press in being the ones helping Jones spread his defamatory and often inciting conspiracy theories when those trials happen.

I don't think I'm explaining it as well as he did I'll try and find it again and provide a link for you guys.
 
Hey NeedleDick.

In case you haven't noticed (although my awkward syntax and grammar mistakes would have been a clue to many)
I was born and lived most of my life overseas.

Can you find my native country on the map? Let alone Europe. I bet you can't, since most GB Leftists can't either.

So stop compensating.


Easy big fella, the point of your cap is showing, and the shark has long ago jumped over your "Sometime me English no so good" schtick.


dunning-kruger.jpg



Have you read some of your posts?

He is right, you could benefit from more time reading facts, and less time attention-seeking, youtube watching, making racist comments, and forming your broad generalizations and ill-informed opinions shaped primarily by the opinions of others.
 
Yeah dude. This all came about in 2012. You're very late to the game. You might want to read a little history, from actual books, before posting dumb shit like how Paul often goes on Russian state TV and acts like a fool.

ok. Leaving our silly narcissistic contests aside:

My point was: As a foreigner, I find it odd that the US government allows the existence of dangerous hate groups like KKK, White Supremacy and so on

while encouraging the censorship or much softer Right leaning groups like the Ron Paul Institute.

The 'because they're racists' argument that you brought up doesn't cut it for me, since they close a blind eye to organizations that are 20 times as racist.
 
Do you think there are degrees or levels of racism?


If so, how is it measured? How is something racist "20 times more racist" than something else?


What is the level or degree of racism that you feel is acceptable?

Are your racist posts acceptable? Perhaps they're 20 times less racist than something else, yes?


Looking forward to your comments and reply. :)
 
Portland, Oregon is under constant attack by violent racists led by a Washington State man, that pretends to be seeking to be elected to a high public position in government- it is an effective mask and cover story


2.3% of the vote will not give him entry to his preferred office.


Why instigate violence in peaceful, intergrated, multicultural communities that respect the rights of all ?

Why bully, beat, and injure people half their size and weight, women, old people ?


https://www.wweek.com/news/2017/05/...rtland-streets-homeland-security-is-watching/



August 4, 2018



In recent months (violent racists) have also taken to driving around the Portland area yelling "Build the wall" and assaulting random people who shout back from the street.


Your friendly out-of-state racists are armed, armored, and ready to indulge in ultra-violence

The (violent racists) WW spoke to had come from as far away as Arkansas, though many more had come from rural and small-town Washington. In fact, this reporter could find less than half a dozen Oregonians in the Trump-supporting group, let alone Portlanders.


Shortly after 2 pm, police fired six rounds of "less lethal" ordnance into the antifascist groups, claiming protesters had launched missiles at them.
Video and the testimony of journalists have cast doubt on this claim.


3 people took direct hits, and were seriouly injured.

A number of witnesses told WW they saw no violence until after police let loose with their chemical cannons. Several journalists and observers watching the demonstration told this reporter they did not see protesters throw anything until after the first police grenade exploded. Videos posted online, including footage the Portland Police Bureau itself sent to reporters, corroborate this narrative.


Antifa protesters argue that on at least five occasions in the past 18 months, Portland police have deployed force against left-leaning protesters, often while right-wing extremists cheered them on

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2...its-what-else-they-did-that-raised-an-outcry/

Right-wing protesters have every motivation to continue (applying for permits to march in Portland), given that U.S. Court of Appeals rulings restrict cities from pre-emptively banning protests, even if those events have led to violence in the past.

(OK, explain why Charlottesville was able to keep violent racists from returning to beat students, teachers, old people, and women ?)

https://www.wweek.com/news/2018/08/...declared-portland-enemy-territory-to-conquer/

It is simple-The people running the city, do not want the city to get sued by violent racists. They do not want to get tangled in a fight with violent racists. They are cowardly, and greedy.

The guick and dirty solution of giving the violent racists their way, works for them.


The people who were made to pay the price for the cowardice of politicians and police, were the protesters and journalists.

Who stood up to the racists ?

Look at who was injured.


The Mayor and The Commissioners Were Meeting Behind Closed Doors

Why Fix the Ongoing Demonstrations By Violent Racists, If Nothing Was Broken But A Few Citizen's Bodies ?

The people that were injured by the militarized police force brought their protest to city hall


Council did not address the substance of protesters' ire: violent crowd control techniques used by police during a large counter-demonstration downtown Saturday.

Now, the city polititions join the police in telling lies, about what happened on Wednesday.


Portland Police Arrest Two Protesters at City Hall

August 8, 2018

This situation has been festerng since the 1980s


The people that are paying the price for ineffective response, protested that they, too should have a voice.
 
Virginia Declared A State Of Emergency Ahead Of The "Unite The Right" Anniversary In Charlottesville

August 8, 2018

A state of emergency opens up state and local operations to better coordinate while also allocating $2 million in funds pay for any extra enforcement operations. The Virginia National Guard will also be authorized to assist. And Charlottesville Interim City Manager Mike Murphy warned the public to expect a heavy police presence and road closures downtown.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/blakemontgomery/virginia-state-of-emergency-unite-the-right


Inside the mall security area, poles, glass bottles, pepper spray and other items used in last year’s hand-to-hand combat are prohibited—but Virginia state law makes it okay to carry firearms. Chief RaShall Brackney said another constitutional right—the Fourth Amendment—will be in force and visitors to the mall will not be searched before going to buy gelato.


:confused:

No obects of common use, but AR-15 is OK ?

Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Parkland: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Texas Church: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Waffle House: AR-15
Santa Fe High School: AR-15

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/were-ar-15s-used-mass-shooting-aurora/

Virginia State Police Colonel Gary Settles said he will have more than 700 officers in town “fully prepared to act” in the event of any violence of violations of the law. And (city spokesman Brian) Wheeler puts the total number of cops at over 1,000.

http://www.c-ville.com/updated-anniversary-prep-city-lockdown/#.W2u1LHopAv4
 
My point was: As a foreigner, I find it odd that the US government allows the existence of dangerous hate groups like KKK, White Supremacy and so on

Trump encourages it. The Constitution says you have a right to free speech. You don't have a right to post shit on Facebook inciting violence. That would violate the user agreement. This is all very simple to understand foreign or not.

Can you find my native country on the map?

Am I supposed to guess your country? Is Dumbfuckastan a place? I bet you're from there.
 
This

4441_Aug4_rally_PatriotPrayer_antifa_protest_LizAllanDSC_9413.jpg


is just as sick as any other kind of violence glorification. Don't tell children it's okay to use violence against real people. Putting your kids out in a violent scene like that, is aiming to 'sacrifice' your children as martyrs. I guess they had their cameras ready.



Don't pretend they came in peace.

ar25.jpg


They were waiting for some action. Just like people from the other side. In Europe, they would probably be hooligans, 'supporting' their sports team, instead of 'supporting' their political side.
The guys in the second picture look like they're only protecting themselves from the local NRA members.
 
The Constitution says you have a right to free speech.
You don't have a right to post shit on Facebook inciting violence.
This is all very simple to understand foreign or not.
Yet you have the right to say shit irl inciting violence.
Awesome logic!

Is Dumbfuckastan a place? I bet you're from there.
Everyone knows that JerrySpringerStan is full of dumbfucks.
 
Uncertainty attends the White Supremacist racist march in DC Sunday August 12, 2018

"There’s a large population of folks who say, ‘Just ignore them. Why are you engaging with them?’ But we decided to take a different approach,” Goggans says, “and that is, fascism doesn’t get ignored out. History tells us that ignoring fascism doesn’t make it go away."

https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com...als-prepare-for-white-nationalist-rally-in-dc


"Very, very few of our visitors share the views that will be expressed in Lafayette Park on Sunday,” Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) said. “We have people coming to our city for the sole purpose of spewing hate. It didn’t make sense last year, and it doesn’t make sense now. . . . While we are opposed adamantly to what we are going to hear, we know what our responsibility is — to protect First Amendment events, to protect Washingtonians and to protect our city."

Aside from controlling the location of the Unite the Right event itself — scheduled from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. — authorities are particularly concerned with getting (leader of racists) group to and from Lafayette Square. Police are worried about clashes along the way into and through the city, and emails between (leader of racists) police and the National Park Service show that (leader of racists) fears an ambush from counterprotesters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...c897f17e185_story.html?utm_term=.8baca3f8b67b



On their way to Lafayette Square, (violent racists from out-of-town) could walk past GW’s academic buildings and dorms, which dot the walk from the station to the White House. The University announced Tuesday that it will close three campus buildings on Sunday, in addition to closing roads, putting up security barriers, and adding “a significant law enforcement presence,” according to a campus safety advisory. They added more buildings to the list of closures on Thursday.

Michael Shallal, a member of the D.C. chapter of the International Socialists Organization, one of the organizing groups of the Freedom Plaza rally, said that participants from the Washington region and up and down the East Coast will take part in Sunday’s event.

“Our main message is that we want people to see Kessler and his allies for what they really are,” Shallal said. “They are not free-speech advocates for white rights but racist Nazis who want to have a nation for white people only.”


Junior Allison Herrity and senior Kendall Keelen are running a virtual, mock sporting event to fight the aims of Unite the Right 2, a so-called "white civil rights rally" set for Sunday evening at Lafayette Park near the White House. For every step white nationalists take during the march, donors can pledge money to support the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit advocacy organization that tracks, exposes, and fights hate groups.

“It’s a way for us to protest in a very peaceful way and away from any violence that might ensue.”

http://dcist.com/2018/08/gw_students_spin_white_nationalist.php


GW students, faculty, and staff are bracing for Unite the Right 2 demonstrators, who are slated to march through the school’s Foggy Bottom campus. Protesters will travel from Vienna to the Foggy Bottom Metro station on Sunday, according to the event’s website. They’ll then march to Lafayette Square, where the rally will begin. (D.C. police chief Peter Newsham said on Thursday that there is a “strong likelihood” the route will change.

The Shut it Down D.C. Coalition, comprised of 38 organizations and community groups, meets regularly to plan counter attacks to the white nationalists.

“Kessler doesn’t have the entire park,” said Makia Green, a core member of Black Lives Matter D.C. organizing the local response. “We want to be in the streets before they get there.”

Mark Lance, a professor of justice and peace at Georgetown University, and a member of Shut it Down D.C., has been an activist for 35 years.

“We have a lot of folks in organizing here who were present for the murder of the young woman last year,” Lance said. His group is trained to help with physical injuries or psychological trauma that may come out of the rally and staffed with social workers and nurses. Other volunteers will help move crowds along to avoid unnecessary arrests.


https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...ght-rally-in-d-c-a-year-after-charlottesville
 
Back
Top