The Writer's Room

Its not particularly my cup of tea, Severus, but Lit is a place where there's different boats and different things that floats them. It's written well though. Hope it goes well for you.

Not surprised. And thank you. Glad to see that one can see past the kink that is not appealing to them, whichever it is, and enjoy the quality. :cool:

I am curious as to one thing, though. Is there anything in it that does appeal to you, hypothetically, besides the writing. I prefer to think of the positive.

*sighs sadly and takes the crown from her head*

Well so much for my :nana: status... Already back to almost full :caning:

Takes the crown and places it back in the filing cabinet's drawer.

Ah poor Angel. Nana states never last for long.

And to be honest you'd probably be bored to tears if it did last very long.

Not surprised. And thank you. Glad to see that one can see past the kink that is not appealing to them, whichever it is, and enjoy the quality. :cool:

I am curious as to one thing, though. Is there anything in it that does appeal to you, hypothetically, besides the writing. I prefer to think of the positive.

The threesome aspect. Its been my experience that threesome threads with three posters never get very far. So I've been experimenting with playing two characters or having my partner play two characters. That way if RL causes one cowriter to vanish or flake the thread won't limp along without a vital part.

So I'm always interested in threads that try this topic and how they handle the imbalance in posting and pacing having three participants rather than the conventional two.

I have a threesome thread going now where CelticGoddess is playing the two female characters in a bdsm relationship. The big challenge to that is to keep both of her characters equally balanced as well as different to eachother. She's doing a magnificent job in that btw.

The threesome aspect. Its been my experience that threesome threads with three posters never get very far. So I've been experimenting with playing two characters or having my partner play two characters. That way if RL causes one cowriter to vanish or flake the thread won't limp along without a vital part.

So I'm always interested in threads that try this topic and how they handle the imbalance in posting and pacing having three participants rather than the conventional two.

I have a threesome thread going now where CelticGoddess is playing the two female characters in a bdsm relationship. The big challenge to that is to keep both of her characters equally balanced as well as different to eachother. She's doing a magnificent job in that btw.

Ah, okay. Yes, it can be tricky. I have had to work at it before and some others with me.

Slips in and looks around.

Another place to sit and write. And bad coffee... why Veroe darlin you spoil me.;):rolleyes:

Slips in and looks around.

Another place to sit and write. And bad coffee... why Veroe darlin you spoil me.;):rolleyes:

Nods, that pretty much sums it up, beautiful. Though once you finish a post you can get a shot of Jack Daniels as a means to celebrate your victory over the dread scourge of writer's block (I do have some of our favorite brand of Tequila too secreted away ;)) . And you get to be queen for the day if you catch up on all your threads.

So its a little different.

Well darlin posts are all done last I checked and debating some new ones. ;)

Did I hear... tequila?

Pulls out the Jose Cuervo from my secret stash and pours us all some in some Styrofoam cups. Hands them out to everyone here.

Takes out the cardboard crown that says: Queen for a day, and pulls out a chair to be Asa's throne.

Take your seat your majesty and we'll toast your reign over the Lit Lounge Writer's room.

*eyes widening in alarm at the word tequila, she stands abruptly causing her chair to nearly fall over*

Long live Queen Asa.... I'll offer up my celebratory cup to someone else... It's better if I don't drink anymore tonight...

*gathers up her notepad and pencils and walks quickly to the door before she changes her mind*

Takes the Tequila and laughs at the sweet corny gesture and sits down.

Well thank you darlin.

Thanks Amylin but I prefer male co writers to plan the male characters my threads need.

*eyes widening in alarm at the word tequila, she stands abruptly causing her chair to nearly fall over*

Long live Queen Asa.... I'll offer up my celebratory cup to someone else... It's better if I don't drink anymore tonight...

*gathers up her notepad and pencils and walks quickly to the door before she changes her mind*

I believe that's because Tequila ups the chances of the dreaded Zubulb making an appearance. She's like Bruce Banner that way.

Well thank you darlin.

Thanks Amylin but I prefer male co writers to plan the male characters my threads need.

You're very welcome beautiful.:kiss:

So any progress on new thread ideas?

Well thank you darlin.

You are very welcome.. Appreciate the honesty.
Altho I could be 'versatile''..

I believe that's because Tequila ups the chances of the dreaded Zubulb making an appearance. She's like Bruce Banner that way.

You're very welcome beautiful.:kiss:

So any progress on new thread ideas?

I have a few I am debating two are redo and one fully new.

No worries Amylin.

What about you Amylin? Any thread ideas brewing in your brain there?

Back