Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

A Friendly Reminder

A friendly reminder from your friends at Literotica.com, to always compose offline, because sometimes the site goes down for unannounced maintenance and nobody gives a fuck how much work you lost.

Nana nana boo boo, go stick your head in doo doo.

For Beatrice-

You made me feel
like I could fly,

but now you're buried
in the ground.

For Beatrice-

We joined our
hearts together,
but mine broke
when yours stopped.

For Beatrice-

I promised my love
would keep you warm.

But your death
left you cold.

It's a pleasure for me too! Life got inbetween, so only just now posted next post.. Hope you think it's going ok? Too slow? I want my character (based on myself at the age of 18-19) to be as realistic as possible - that is; behaving and reacting in a way that rings true from my point of view.. But let me know if you want it.. another way. Will probably have quite a lot of time this weekend to write.

It's a pleasure for me too! Life got inbetween, so only just now posted next post.. Hope you think it's going ok? Too slow? I want my character (based on myself at the age of 18-19) to be as realistic as possible - that is; behaving and reacting in a way that rings true from my point of view.. But let me know if you want it.. another way. Will probably have quite a lot of time this weekend to write.

I'm absolutely loving the tone and pace of the story so far. I'm also really glad that you're putting so much thought and detail into the character. She's very endearing and relatable. I feel like he's poised to really impress her, right away.

If she's at all susceptible to temptation. Which I suspect she is.

A very shiny prize.

Ok good! :)
Yes well I am! But even more at that age. (endearing that is..).

Yes I like the pace too - but as soon as I've posted something myself I have little patience waiting for your turn, haha.. But I will try to calm down...

Ok good! :)
Yes well I am! But even more at that age. (endearing that is..).

Yes I like the pace too - but as soon as I've posted something myself I have little patience waiting for your turn, haha.. But I will try to calm down...

Yes, I'm hoping to reply before sleep, but you live on an inopportune portion of the globe for my ability to respond quickly. Or inopportune for my sleep habits.

As the case may be.

Yes... very much so...
But are you sure they will have time for lunch with dad..?? ;-)

Hey.. How are we doing? Realize we can't keep the same pace as the last few days - or I mean, at least i know I won't be able to.. ;-) I can manage to read every day, but writing can sometimes have to wait a day or two. Depending on "life". How is it with you? Let me know your thoughts here..

Hey.. How are we doing? Realize we can't keep the same pace as the last few days - or I mean, at least i know I won't be able to.. ;-) I can manage to read every day, but writing can sometimes have to wait a day or two. Depending on "life". How is it with you? Let me know your thoughts here..

It's okay, you can admit that you miss me. I don't blame you. ;)

This weekend I made a conscious effort to get out a bit more with friends, which is why I've been less available. Last night, I did the most and have been trying to recover today between a Cryotherapy treatment and a friends birthday dinner. I've also been working on an intro for our new endeavor, which obviously takes longer than reply posting (cause world building).

I'm going to try to do some work tonight before I pass out exhausted, but I make no promises. Tomorrow I should have more time to write.

Patience, little one...

Back