Pirates of the Seven Seas

RICHARD

It was a dark and stormy night. The harboured ships clinked at their chains, seagulls cawed and waves rose and crashed down again outside. All the law abiding citizens of the port town of Tortuga had long ago locked their doors and gone to their beds. A few un law abiding citizens however, were meeting up at a tavern called The Salty Witch.
They included some of the most feared and notorious pirates this part of the Carib. Thomas Kindlefyre, AKA “The Titch”. Annabelle Teach. Antonia Martinez. And, of course, the famed Richard de Lyon.
The famed Richard de Lyon, truth to tell, was at the moment in a major slump. It had been weeks since he'd last pulled off a heist or captured some fabulous treasure. He was losing his touch.

Richard had to admit, the fact that he had had to kill his last girlfriend for selling information regarding his whereabouts to the Spanish Crown had been tough on him, and in more ways than one. Heartbroken, he attempted to take his mind off her by sleeping around with some other beauties in various places he traveled. But it never seemed to work. The sex was boring and dull, and inevitably his mind would wander back to those old days... where the sex was fantastic.

What Richard needed was a major shakeup in his life. Something to jar him out of the apathy he was feeling. And he’d just been handed the perfect mission.

As he entered the Salty Witch, de Lyon was ready to dive back into his work. He enjoyed being back in the Carib where the women often had red hair and a smoldering sexuality. Perhaps he could kill two birds with one stone on this trip, get a good lay and capture the finest treasure in all the Seven Seas.
He pushed open the door and walked inside. It wouldn’t do to be late. The others were waiting.
 
Noori

Name: Noori (a name that simply means gypsy, probably a name she adopted. Names have power.)
Gender: Female
General Appearance: 5'4" A size 5 or 7 but curvy. A little firecracker of a woman, at least she seems so. She has gypsy blood from her mother's side. Her father was some nobleman. Her skin is medium with olive tones. She tans easily. She has long thick black hair and dark eyes. Her lips are full and sensuous. She looks taller than she is because her arms and legs are long and slender. She has a dancer's body. And carries herself like a dancer. She walks tall. Lithe and fluid. Her breasts are small but make a nice handful, her nipples are pert and rosy. She is still young and has never been pregnant. Her waist is tiny and blossoms into nicely rounded hips. She is in the bloom of heath with good teeth. She wears kohl around her eyes and carmines her lips.

Maybe she looks a bit like this. Or this. with an outfit like this. She wears many bracelets of beaten silver, long dangling earrings, and rings and necklaces. Some coins are sewn onto her dress for safe keeping. A few daggers are secreted on her person. A woman has to know how to defend herself.
Personality: Feisty and fiery, she uses her wits to get out of bad situations, but sometimes must resort to using her daggers to make a point, so to speak. So far, no man has tamed her. She flirts and coquettes, commiserates...whatever she thinks will work to get her some coin.
Bio: Orig from Spain, she was kidnapped and ended up in the Carib. She escaped and has been her own person ever since. Pimps and madams have tried to get her to join their brothels, but she is a free agent and makes her own way. She gets money from dancing for the patrons at the Salty Tavern. She keeps the owner a percentage of her take in exchange for room and board. She will sometimes whore herself out if she either likes the man or he has enough money. She knows something of herbs but uses the knowledge mostly for herself. Although most of the whores now know she can brew a tea that will ensure no pregnancy will come about if taken once a month on a schedule. That has helped her income tremendously. She also tells fortunes for a price and has a reputation for telling them true. She has a thin scar on her neck. Word in the tavern is that she was once accosted by a patron whose attentions she did not reciprocate. After others at the tavern pulled him off her, she cursed him with her own blood. Three days later he was dead. Those who were witness to all of this would never lay a hand on her.

-----

A sharp slap rang out through the tavern great room. Noori was on her feet eyes blazing. "I would not _spit_ on that tiny dick of yours for twice that! Capullo!"* She picked up the sailor's mug of ale and threw its contents in his face. She stormed over to the bar and ordered rum grumbling to herself.

The sailor wiped his face and laughed, which just made her angrier. She had thought to make a nice bit of change off the stupid sot, but he had already lost most of his money. She was usually better at picking out a mark.

"What are _you_ looking at?" She glared at the people at the table. Her eyes settling on the man, she suddenly realized who he is. The night may not be lost at all. She knew his reputation, one of the Seven Lords. If he were her...patron, she would need no others. How to play him? Hard to get, she decided. A man like him would have women fawning on him all the time. She turned her back with a toss of her glossy black locks and ordered another rum. If he didn't pay her any more attention, she would dance. That never failed to arouse a man. She would wager he had never seen anyone dance like her.
 
ANNABELLE

Annabelle sat in the pub "The Salty Witch" waiting for the others to join her.She wore a black and red corset and black pants tucked into her leather pirate boots.She gave her crew time to rest while she was out because in the morning they would be out at sea.She was approached by a few men at the pub but she quickly turned down all of them and drank her Gin.

A Male a bit larger then her (obviously drunk)approached her accusing her of thinkin she was better than regular women an dressing as a man should.He cornered Anna and tried forcing his larger body upon her. She quickly became pissed and nearly laughed at his mistake. She pushed him away hard thinking" how stupid of a sailor he must be and he obviously hasn't heard about the linings of Annabelle Teach."

Annabelle quickly pulled out her blade ( she carved herself) and kicked the man in his privates. He fell to his knees and She walked behind him and pulled his head back by his ponytail. She held the blade to his throat and nicked him she leaned in and said "Tell me one good reason I shouldnt end yer life ye nasty piece of rubbish?" The man let out a groan and whimpered probably in embarassment from being taken down by such a small woman.

Annabelle let the bastard go to avoid some of the looks she received . She leaned down " Begone" she said " and tell yer friends to stay clear too" .

She headed back to her stool then began to drink again . This time a stronger glass..
 
Tus

OOC: I was waiting for the IC thread, silly me

Name: Tus

Age: 30

Gender: Male

Description: 7'2", 450 lbs, black shoulder length hair tied back with a leather thong, heavy scars all over his body and face, wears black knee length pants. On the bandolier he wears over one shoulder he wears six double barreled pistols and a huge saber, but his weapon of choice is the double bladed axe strung to his back. Heavy muscled he is sought after as he is hard working and silent, obeys without question as long as he could kill anybody that came in his way.

Bio: Tus was found washed up on a beach, his body cut to pieces, in his hand he clutched the hand of a man. He had no recollection of his past, he did not speak, he only knew how to sail and how to kill.
 
(apologies for late reply, all still ok? I'd also like to add with my character, think Tyrian Lannister from Game of Thrones, because I love him so much)

THOMAS KINDLEFYRE

He sat in the corner of the room, two rather luscious ladies on either side of him, a couple of whores from the lower districts. "Now ladies, what I'd like you to take your attentions to is just over there." He pointed to Annabelle first, with knife to the salt-dogs throat, "That, dear ladies, is what is called overkill. And that..." He motioned with his ale mug to the gypsy-bitch wandering back to the bar, "Is what is called underkill. When the two ladies meet, which if one Richard de Lyon appears before us makes such an event highly likely, they should become keen friends, if only to teach the other the value of control and the value of explosion!" Eye brows would rise on the term "explosion" with obvious flirtatious effect, the two whores began to giggle before the slightly uglier of the two announced,
"So when ya paying us."

Thomas paused for a moment, "Well, dear ladies, I must speak to my employer and then all shall...
"Pay us now."
On command he reached into his pocket and put a few coins on the table sighing; he hated those Dream Girls. "Certainly..." Ale Mug was slammed down and he wandered over to the bar again, watching the door open when Richard arrived. "De Lyon - the Lion - roaring over seas! Thank the goddamn whore gods you've arrived!"
 
RICHARD

De Lyon smiled as he stepped into the Salty Witch, smelling the old familiar mixture of coffee, pickle, blood, piss, stale bread, cheap perfume, and cheap sex. It was a heady mixture.
The smile broadened into a grin as he was greeted by a good friend, a companion on many an old adventure.
“And thank the selfsame aforementioned gods that you’re here, Mr. Kindlefyre,” he returned the greeting as he sat down at a table. “What with your general state of stupor and stone-drunkenness I was half afraid you might forget.”
His eyes wondered over the bar. There was a rather fetching gypsy making a scene in the corner. Now she was looking at him. As his eyes met hers she turned away with a toss of silky black locks. Intriguing. Women who saw Richard de Lyon usually kept right on staring. He’d have to look into this. A little later. He glanced around. Most of the people he wanted were already assembled, either sitting at corner tables or in other nooks and crannies. Annabelle Teach, for example, was there at a corner stool drinking like a fish. This would be the scurviest, dirtiest, feistiest crew of all time. The perfect crew. For the perfect quest. He grinned.
 
Name: Elizabeth Swann
Age: 24
Appearance: Red long curly hair,blue eyes,white,34 D boobs,size 10 and a tight round ass.


Elizabeth Swann was running late she wondered what the crew of the new ship she would be working on would be like. She pulled herself out of the bed she had hardly done any sleeping in she had been paid to sleep with her old captain. She quickly got dressed in her regular outfit of a ruffled white top, black vest, short black skirt with the top tucked,stockings and knee high boots. She had being a wench for years but recently she had been working on the sea she hadn't really fitted in but she wasn't as delicate as she seemed she could look after herself and she wasn't weak like people thought but she was a strong woman who wouldn't let anyone push her around.

She left the house she had spent the night in and made her way down to the Salty Witch she took a deep breath in before walking in. She looked around feeling a bit uneasy she felt like she would never fit in with this crew.
 
(I'm gonna post again, but are we going to have an order from now on so people don't get left out, or is it just, keep posting until you can't :p)

THOMAS

“And thank the selfsame aforementioned gods that you’re here, Mr. Kindlefyre,” he returned the greeting as he sat down at a table. “What with your general state of stupor and stone-drunkenness I was half afraid you might forget.”

"You wouldn't have me any other way kind sir. Now, we should get the group together. I do hope you haven't too many feisty women on this voyage; you know how they effect me so." He was a little worried; he had already spotted two wenches possible for the scurvy crew, and if his 'dreammagic' kept making him fall under their orders it would make adventuring rather difficult. On the other hand, the crew would be smokin' hot as he had heard some obscure Western travellers once announce at a brawl.

Grabbing a chair, seated upon it backwards, just tall enough to see over the back, the little 'titch' chuckled heartily, "So, what's the plan seadog?"
 
(I think we’ll let whoever wants to post, post, just at present. Later on we’ll see.)

RICHARD

Richard de Lyon twinkled at the Titch with bright blue eyes.
“The plan, sir, is this. The Esmerelda is docked outside over yonder. Some of the toughest pirates ever to sail the seas, are inside over here. We need to get them together. That hulking and rather dangerous looking gentleman brooding silently in the corner I’ve already hired, Tus is his name. That delightful young wench who has just entered the tavern behind your left shoulder is one Elizabeth Swann, she’s been recruited by me as ship’s entertainment”- An alluring flash of silk distracted the Captain for a moment, it was the gypsy. He forced himself to concentrate- “Annabelle Teach, the good lady drinking over yonder, and Antonia Martinez, that lady there, we have to persuade to join our scurrilous crew as First and Second Mates.” He smiled. “And you, dear Thomas, are coming along as Quartermaster and Ship’s Navigator, because I can’t get my ship to Isla Esquelita to discover something that will make us rich beyond belief all by my lonesome, now can I?”
 
(So Amelia next, and just so I know:
Richard - Captain
Tus - Hired Muscle
Swann - Entertainment
Teach and Martinez - Will be First and Second Mates
Thomas - Navi'
Noori - Something to become later)
 
She had seen the boat before entering the pub. She thought it was a nice boat. She looked around the pub trying to decide who she might get on with she knew she would get on with most of the males she got on best with males. It was obvious why she got on with males she was a good looking woman who used her body to her advantage. She sat down on an empty bar stool she ordered a beer. She took a sip as she tossed her long hair back. She noticed Richard de Lyon she had met him a few days ago and he had hired her. She smiled to herself she felt like her normally confident self she crossed her legs as she stuck her chest out. She knew how to make her body look good and that was what she was aiming to do.
 
ANNABELLE

Annabelle watched as a few male pirates started to gather together at a table she took s last sip of her ale then she decided to make her way over. You would think with 3 glasses of alcohol Annabelle would be drunk but it just never effected her till the next morning. "I Must get it from my father" she thought.

She walked over extending her hand "Evenin Lasses.. My name is Annabelle Teach .. You guys must be the fearless pirates I'm here to meet am I right"? She smiled and looked over seeing Captain De Leon and shook his hand "Nice to see you again Captain .. So what exactly is today's meeting about Captain?" she sat and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

Annabelle looked around at the men and a few women awaiting their responses..
 
Can i join ?


Name : Captain jack sparrow
ship : the black pearl

Commands the ships with the loyalty of his men , jack is unlike other pirates, looking for gold and glory, and certain need to lay every bit of pretty pussy he can find .Little else is known

Apperence 5ft 8 cleanshaven, with long hair tied in a pony tail .
 
Antonia

The spicy scent hit Tony as she walked down into the galley of the ship. She knew Cook was excited to cook up something special for the crew since it was the first fresh supply of food they had had in months, but she was a little nervous as her eyes began watering and her nose ran. She sniffed tentatively and was impressed and nauseated at the same time.

"So what do we have going on down here?" she asked, slowly approaching the bubbling pot. A little smoke puffed from a bubble that broke the surface and Tony waved it away.

"Just a little something to keep the men on their toes," Cook said, giving her a wink.

'If said toes don't curl first,' Tony thought, nodding her approval as she turned to leave. "It'll certainly clean out everyone's systems," she commented aloud. "Alright, well you know the drill." She climbed the stairs, running from the burning sensation that bit into her stomach.

Reaching the warm, salty air above deck, Tony breathed deeply, wanting to clear out her lungs before she lost her composure and vomited in front of her crew. It was a calm, clear night and things seemed relatively uneventful. Sad, really, as the last ship they'd encountered and acquired their supplies from hadn't really offered much of a challenge, and rather than have the crew killed or taken hostage, she had simply cleaned out their stores and left them drifting. She smiled proudly, her chest puffing out a little at her generous act.
 
THOMAS

He smiled. “And you, dear Thomas, are coming along as Quartermaster and Ship’s Navigator, because I can’t get my ship to Isla Esquelita to discover something that will make us rich beyond belief all by my lonesome, now can I?”

Thomas was about to turn to the Pirate Lord with that exasperated, terrified and glorious look he always gleaned when he finally heard the destination, but two things happened simulataneously that ruined any train of thought:

The first was simple: She smiled to herself she felt like her normally confident self she crossed her legs as she stuck her chest out. She knew how to make her body look good and that was what she was aiming to do. His eyes became lost on the woman's curves and he gave her a slow nod of approval before his gaze was interrupted by the form of Teach.

He remembered a time when a girl that height was a little shorter than him, and now the Navigator barely reached her hips.
"Evenin Lasses.. My name is Annabelle Teach .. You guys must be the fearless pirates I'm here to meet am I right"? She smiled and looked over seeing Captain De Leon and shook his hand "Nice to see you again Captain .. So what exactly is today's meeting about Captain?" she sat and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"Isla Esquelita, oh most glorious dame. Apparently our Captain is not afraid of Sharks."

One of the many myths associated with the Esquelita was that of Sharks, not necessarily of the fish variety, but a kind of Pirate of Pirates. If the mainland had pirates to deal with, Pirates in those seas had Sharks, insane, lost seamen whose only care was to take ships to burn to dance upon into the long nights. Esquelita also had gold, lots of it, and that myth was far better to chase.
 
ANNABELLE


Annabelle grinned "it takes Alot to put a scaring in me and sharks are the Least bit of my worries" she smirked " I've dealt with both types of sharks and eaten the other and I can deal with them".

"Isla Esquelita.. So you wanna restart her huh?"

Annabelle looked at the pirates "So how will ye all go about doing things?..

She sat back awaiting responses..
 
Last edited:
She noticed Thomas nodding in approval she sat silently letting her body do the talking while she listened intensively she didn't know what was happening and she wanted to know. She looked Annabelle Teach up and down she had heard stories about her but she doubted many of the stories had any true facts in them. She didn't feel intimidated by her she was so different to her she was all looks and this Annabelle seemed to be as rough as a man. She hoped she wouldn't have any problems with her or anyone else she wanted an easy life at sea.
 
((Ack, dunno how I missed your post Bond, sorry.))

Noori heard "rich beyond belief" but the dashing Captain De Lyon was not that rich yet. However, he was rich enough and if he were about to go on a long voyage, he might actually not mind leaving here light of a few coins.

She needed to remind him that she was there so when he was done with his meeting, he would turn his attention and his money to her. She knew how to send a man off to sea.

She smirked a bit and stood up from the bar. She walked to a table with three men. One was asleep. She prodded him awake and spoke in a rapid-fire shorthand that others would not be able to follow. Promising the musicians a percentage if they played well enough for her to entice the fine Captain. There were still enough patrons in the tavern to warrant a performance by her.

They picked up their instruments and started a song for her. She glided to the little raised platform and began to dance. She flirted with her eyes and body. Giving a little wink here, a subtle move with eye contact there. At times she lost herself in the dance and seemed to forget her audience completely. She left her platform for a part of her dance to get close to the customers for tips and also more flirting. She eventually made her way over to Captain de Lyon's table.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkXCBB9wYfc&feature=related))
 
Tus

He had seen the others starting to gather, he silently got up and with his huge bulk he still managed to get close to the table, he could now hear much better. Or perhaps because the general uproar had diminished a bit when he got to his feet. He shrugged mentally, not that it bothered him, in fact he could start a brawl and empty out the Tavern as he had done many times, leaving a trail of broken bodies in his wake. It was during one of this brawls that he met de Lyon, the man was clearly not afraid of him, but was also wise and quick enough to stay out of his way. The offer the man made him was good enough, his payment and of course blood to satisfy his needs. No he stood leaning against the wall, listening and watching.
 
ANNABELLE


Annabelle noticed the a gyspy start to dance and make her way toward their Table most likely toward the two men. She took this as a chance to head out for a quick whiff of fresh sea air. She walked by a large man standing in a corner eyed him quickly then walked past him. She decided shed grab a bite to eat from over at the pub instead . She hadn't eaten since this morning ..
 
Last edited:
THOMAS

For a moment he watched the Teach woman wander off. Richard had said he would return to their table after speaking with the barstaff, and so it was just him.

But his eyes were still transfixed on the beauty at the bar, or rather the two beauties gorgeously balanced upon her chest. And a redhead. If she came on the voyage, he would be screwed, doing anything she pleased before she even said it.

He was about to leave to head to the bar when Noori danced before him, her thighs precariously close to his head. He felt the tingle of submission giggle through him, a present from the dream-girls he had met long ago.

Smiling up at her a great shadow fell behind him, "Fuck a duck you're as a big as a house!" And that meant something to The Titch; he had just met Tus.

Trying to find a place of balance in the bar, the tiny pirate let his eyes linger on the dancer, the girl and the brute of silence that had just arrived, "I say good sir, tip the wench a penny and see what she does?"
 
ANNABELLE

She headed toward the pub spotting a few descent looking men but she figured they were all the same as shed met just wanted a woman to lie down and serve them as they pleased . Well Anna was nothing like that. She was stubborn as he'll and would say what she thought was right and believed women should defend themselves more.. Her mother would always tell her "Annabelle you'll never find a man if you go around fighting like you do.." but Anna hardly cared the way they treated her mother sometimes she always thought shed never be like that and would rather be without one..

She sat and ate some potatoes and broth then drank a glass of water..

After she finished she sat listening to the music from the band..
 
Tus

He arched an eyebrow at the smaller man's remark and then grinned at his next words. Reaching into one of the money bags he pulled a Brittish penny from it and held it out to the smaller man, his message clear: Do it yourself. The grin on his face was one of bemusement and anticipation, he was very interested to see how the very expensive dancer would react to the gesture.
 
THOMAS

Smiling he held the coin aloft to the dancing Noori, "Do you know what this is? This is a dream. I can attach any number of meanings to it, I can make it a key to a chamber door. I can make it an icon for a great goddess. If you like I can make this a totem of your sexuality and beauty, so that it trascends all currency and becomes - if you like - a testament to this meeting?"

He smirked over at the busty redhead at the bar before continuing, "Or it can be a penny, up to you?"
 
Back
Top