Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! now that could be implemented when you land on my hotel (bordello)...

What? You don't have enough money to pay me? Every man has his price, I will let you off if I can sit on your face and squirt in your mouth. Deal or no deal? :D

All my money is tied up in ehm.. investments...

I guess you will have to take a seat ;)

jl22mc06 said:
hey whats up? jus saw some of your threads jw if you would like to chat im 24 year old male from IN let me know if your interested in chatting maybe role playing sharing some pics ..

Hi jl22mc06 :) Welcome to the Erotic lounge.
I don't chat anymore... sorry. And I am so tired of answering the same type of PM's, so be nice and sociable. Send me a sample of your literary talents and I might consider writing a collaboration with you :)

Bless :kiss:

Sounds like Moby Dick? :D

Moby Dick. I remember that story. Someone told me when I was 10 years old it was about a bad man with a scabby cock who preyed on little girls. Then my curiosity was smashed when we read it in high school. Actually, a very good story :)

Moby Dick. I remember that story. Someone told me when I was 10 years old it was about a bad man with a scabby cock who preyed on little girls. Then my curiosity was smashed when we read it in high school. Actually, a very good story :)

Aqualung? You're talking about Jethro Tull!!! :D

Aqualung? You're talking about Jethro Tull!!! :D

Now you're showing your age :D

Aqualung is the fourth studio album by the rock band Jethro Tull. Released in 1971, Aqualung, despite the band's disapproval, is regarded as a concept album, featuring a central theme of "the distinction between religion and God". The album's "dour musings on faith and religion" have marked it as "one of the most cerebral albums ever to reach millions of rock listeners". Aqualung's success marked a turning point in the band's career, with them going on to become a major radio and touring act.

Now you're showing your age :D

Aqualung is the fourth studio album by the rock band Jethro Tull. Released in 1971, Aqualung, despite the band's disapproval, is regarded as a concept album, featuring a central theme of "the distinction between religion and God". The album's "dour musings on faith and religion" have marked it as "one of the most cerebral albums ever to reach millions of rock listeners". Aqualung's success marked a turning point in the band's career, with them going on to become a major radio and touring act.

:eek: Thought I did that with the Pink Floyd! :D:kiss::rose:

POSTED EARLIER ON THE MUSIC THREAD:

Atleast it was in July and not around this time :) He's in London at the moment and gone silent on me. Supposedly working on one of the Olympic projects. I'll just have to wait until he contacts me. I've resigned at trying to contact him :)
If it's any consolation I have a similar problem. Steve is taking a month out and touring Europe with a backpack on his own. Last contact was yesterday as he was boarding a train from Amsterdam to Cologne.

POSTED EARLIER ON THE MUSIC THREAD:

Atleast it was in July and not around this time :) He's in London at the moment and gone silent on me. Supposedly working on one of the Olympic projects. I'll just have to wait until he contacts me. I've resigned at trying to contact him :)

Sorry. Nothing but the original for me. Yes! I'm old. Love the appearance of Bob Geldoff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

If it's any consolation I have a similar problem. Steve is taking a month out and touring Europe with a backpack on his own. Last contact was yesterday as he was boarding a train from Amsterdam to Cologne.

TRT just packed a suitcase and his briefcase, hugged our daughters and just kissed me on the forehead saying "I'm off to London, see you when I get back." His phone is switched off. Don't even know if he is in London <shrugs>. So... I'll wait to see what happens my love. I am going to call the company he works for later today to see if I can locate him and get a message to him...

You old fucker LOL :D:rose:

It's not MY fault these youngers missed all the best of times musically. Every album released, a masterpiece. A dozen British bands. Two dozen. At least as many from the U.S. And every year a new album from these bands. None of this milking the same album for three or four years crap. For two decades. Sex, drugs and rock and roll, baby. :D:kiss:

TRT just packed a suitcase and his briefcase, hugged our daughters and just kissed me on the forehead saying "I'm off to London, see you when I get back." His phone is switched off. Don't even know if he is in London <shrugs>. So... I'll wait to see what happens my love. I am going to call the company he works for later today to see if I can locate him and get a message to him...

I'm sorry you are missing your S.O.'s ladies. I'll try to be a help for a bit. :rose::kiss::rose:

It all sounds a bit open-ended?

I'm sorry you are missing your S.O.'s ladies. I'll try to be a help for a bit. :rose::kiss::rose:

No problem Ero :) TRT is under lots of pressure at work. Maybe he's been depresed about something. He likes to keep things bottled up and hardly talks to me about his job. He believes that it isn't my business because I can't do anything to help in these matters. I just let him get on with it...

He could even be reading this now ... ???

It's not MY fault these youngers missed all the best of times musically. Every album released, a masterpiece. A dozen British bands. Two dozen. At least as many from the U.S. And every year a new album from these bands. None of this milking the same album for three or four years crap. For two decades. Sex, drugs and rock and roll, baby. :D:kiss:

Well I'm a 60's baby would you believe? But I have a brother seven years older than me who passed on influential music to me from a much earlier era. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back